Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ( No Subject) I can't think of one!  (Read 1470 times)

( No Subject) I can't think of one!
« on: November 06, 2006, 11:22:33 pm »
 Has anyone here ever heard of psi?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 04:40:28 pm by linkkid185 »
  • YouTube Profile
Re: ( No Subject) I can't think of one!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 12:33:32 am »
>_> Telekinesis, um, I don't think anyone here(or anyone on this planet for that matter) that can move objects with thier mind... Or can see the future...
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 01:07:47 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
I knew what this topic was about before I read it. *Mentok noises*

<_< www.telekenisis.com

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 12:59:10 pm »
Sure, ask my friend Kadabra here...

Anyway, I do think there must be something like this. But I think most is a trick. Especially people like Char and stuff like that.
But Uri Geller bending spoons makes me think :P
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 01:46:00 pm »
criss angel can levitate so it must be real!

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 02:24:34 pm »
  • hungry..
I remember there was once a huge topic on this on one of the old versions of ZFGC, there were quite a few members into it I seem to recall.
As for me, I use the force every day so... yeah.. :-[
  • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 03:25:12 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
*raises hand* jello thar.  Take a look at psi pog =P

psipog.net

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 05:07:56 pm »
  • Minalien
Personally, I think that Psychokinesis (PK) is entirely possible, so many centuries of existance and we can barely begin to understand the complexities of the human brain, how could we possibly judge whether it's possible or not? It's more of a personal belief; you either believe it, dont believe it, or somewhere in between, quite similar to religion, in fact.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 07:36:11 pm »
  • hungry..
Personally, I think that Psychokinesis (PK) is entirely possible, so many centuries of existance and we can barely begin to understand the complexities of the human brain, how could we possibly judge whether it's possible or not? It's more of a personal belief; you either believe it, dont believe it, or somewhere in between, quite similar to religion, in fact.
Yeah same oppinion as me, after so much time we still barely know anything about our mind and it's capabilities.
  • My Blog

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 08:39:14 pm »
I knew what this topic was about before I read it. *Mentok noises*

<_< www.telekenisis.com
Telle-kay-nice-is? I wouldn't trust a site that can't even spell Telekinesis. ):

Sure, ask my friend Kadabra here...
Anyway, I do think there must be something like this. But I think most is a trick. Especially people like Char and stuff like that.
But Uri Geller bending spoons makes me think :P
LOL. A left-winged comedian-magazin once wrote in a "magic"-topic:
There are three things that Uri Geller is awesome at. It's bending a spoon, bending a spoon and of course bending a spoon.

Yeah same oppinion as me, after so much time we still barely know anything about our mind and it's capabilities.
I'm believing neither the one nor the other side. I'd be glad to find out that PK is possible, though. Sorta cool.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 08:53:44 pm »
  • Personal Text
yay, lets start a conversation about the brain! ^_^
lol anyways
I believe that Dayjo and MiNailien are correct. and I believe in it ENTIRELY.  and no one can change my mind about it.  I choose to beleive that the brain can outlaw the laws of physics and the atomic/molecular structures of other things.  lol.  but the word does have "psycho" in it.

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 06:06:09 pm »
IF the brain were to outlaw the laws of physics, then the laws of physics would not be what they are, and would be amended to include such possibilities until the reasons why, ie laws as to how that is performed are deduced (until which the best theory goes).

For me, everything has a reason, but reasons for many things relate to position in the universe, time, etc, ie its all soo dependant on a massive sum of tiny changes caused by properties of atomic particles..
So in the end, asking why anything is, is silly, eg there is no point in finding a reason as to why, say, a loved one was the one to die (in any general non expected accident, to be clear).

We each seem to have some experiences that may lead us to believe in these kinds of things, especially when we have memories of things in dreams, which later happen.
It can however, be that such a deja-vu, is a mixup in that the thing you experience (which has similarities to previous experiences, possibly amalgamated), while you experience, is stored in memory by two threaded streams, such that during the experience, it appears as though those experiences are already there, or certain smells, touches, sensations, sounds etc, and when this happens, they are sent out to the mind again, as some 'memory' of a previous event.
On the other hand, it could be something far more complicated than that, as that kind of idea could be propsed thousands of years ago, were it not for faith in spirits, gods, ghosts, demons etc.

Afterall, its not like you rememmbered the Deja-Vu the day after.. You don't remmember it until it happens.
..I had one that stretched over 2 years once.
No one could believe that i felt as though i had dreamt the intro to a tv show 2 years before the show came out.

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.387 seconds with 61 queries.