Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (OOT spoilers) Inside Jabu Jabu's belly...  (Read 1704 times)

(OOT spoilers) Inside Jabu Jabu's belly...
« on: November 28, 2006, 02:38:42 pm »
Did anybody else apart from me find it stupid-easy after you find the Boomerang? Y'see, I've never completed OOT, and I've only just finished Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly, and everybody kept telling me it was stupid-hard, yet after you get the boomerang, it's really kinda stupid-easy. And the Barinade was really easy to beat too. All I had to do was hit him and his floating jellyfish things with the boomerang, slice him up a bit, escape his evil beam of death, and then repeat :P.
Anybody else agree with me?

Oh, and by the way, I played this on the GameCube Collector's Edition (NOT Master Quest), so the button configuration is slightly different... but any game that's easier because of a different button configuration sucks <_<.
Re: (OOT spoilers) Inside Jabu Jabu's belly...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 04:21:54 pm »
  • Captain Banana
I had that too. Before you get the boomerang, it's ridicously hard, but after it, it becomes very easy. And if you keep walking if you're at the Barinade, you'll never get hit.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 05:30:26 pm »
Mm-hm. I agree.
Although before you get the boomerang, you can always substitute the slingshot or Deku Nuts instead of it.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 07:40:03 pm »
  • Captain Banana
Mm-hm. I agree.
Although before you get the boomerang, you can always substitute the slingshot or Deku Nuts instead of it.
The slingshot doesn't work with the yellyfish, right?
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 08:22:01 pm »
  • that old name
Mm-hm. I agree.
The slingshot doesn't work with the jellyfish, right?

Naw, just makes a clang sound :P.

And yeah, I agree. Although I wouldn't say it was ridiculously hard before hand.. but the boomerang certainly did speed things up.

In fact, none of the child link dungeons are terribly difficult, but at first the layout of Jabu-Jabu can be confusing.. with all those sinkholes..and stuff. But you get over that soon enough.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 09:09:01 pm by Sterlin254 »

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 08:43:43 pm »
  • Silly cat!
Yeh, Jabu-Jabu's Belly was hard when I was 8 and didn't know how to use a controller properly >_>...

Now, it's a sinch to fly through.

Hoffy.
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 09:07:33 pm »
  • odens knop
cbnumbers, play child, play!  ;D
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 10:50:44 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
On my speedrun of OOT (Which I gave up on in that damn Water Temple) I breezed through Jabu Jabu in about 15-30 minutes. I love how he has cows sticking out of the insides of him in Master Quest.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 11:50:09 pm by Takuthehedgehog »
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Raen

Are you retarded or something?
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 10:53:02 pm »
  • I'm the gosh-darn Batman!
I've never considered any of OoT to be hard. Jabu Jabu's belly is really easy. I've never had trouble with that dungeon.

www.myspace.com/applesofidunn

And yes, this is Acid Rain.
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 02:11:59 am »
I thought the whole thing was really easy(like those parasites, not worth the title of mini-boss). EXCEPT for the freakin giant ocktoroc, it took me days to beat that, I could never get all the way around to the back in time!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 09:41:23 pm »
I never had a problem there either...the only places I got stuck in OoT ever were the Forest Temple (shutup, I had picked up from where my brother left off, and I didn't know what he had done or where I was supposed to go) and the Water Temple (come on...everyone gets stuck in the Water Temple...it's a beast). The kid stuff is...well...kid's stuff.
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 07:25:45 pm »
I thought the whole thing was really easy(like those parasites, not worth the title of mini-boss). EXCEPT for the freakin giant ocktoroc, it took me days to beat that, I could never get all the way around to the back in time!

Oh, man, I agree ;D! The trick is to let it hit you :P! After that, it turns around, and runs from you, quickly hit it with the boomerang, and then slice it a few times. You'll kill it before you run out of hearts :P. To tell the truth, actually, you should end with exactly one heart remaining :P.
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 11:49:59 pm »
  • Shunner of Light

Oh, man, I agree ;D! The trick is to let it hit you :P! After that, it turns around, and runs from you, quickly hit it with the boomerang, and then slice it a few times. You'll kill it before you run out of hearts :P. To tell the truth, actually, you should end with exactly one heart remaining :P.

Actually, once you stun it, if you jump attack it with a Deku Stick it will kill it in either one or two strikes(I can't recall which exactly)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 60 queries.

anything