Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Y'unno that saying? I think we should change it... -.-  (Read 6625 times)

Re: Y'unno that saying? I think we should change...
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2006, 03:20:38 am »
  • w00t
Whatever, if he doesn't want to join why can't people just respect that? You know that he would do the same fo ryou if thye situation had been vise versa.

Takam has always been a respectable guy, with a good head on his shoulders. I originaly didn't want to have anything to do with zfgc-x either. But I ended up giving in because of friends and old members.

You guys don't even have the decency to leave him alone about it? He obviously doesn't want to have anythig to do with this forum. Also, there is nothing wrong with dsr (in my opinion). Just like somebody else said. They were against the change just as much as we were. If not more. I gladly attend both forums, and I have absolutly no problems at all.

But we all know takam was a great guy through and through. Maybe, I will admit he is being kind of smug and stuck up about it making stupid remarks about the forum, but a lot of you guys are just as bad if not worse when it comes to dsr. And if you even slightly try to imagine what it is like in his shoes, from his perspective, not blidned by your own (Hopefully you can) then you can see exactly why he feels this way, and understand it and finally realise. No matter how much you talk about him behind his back like this it isn't going ot make him come back. Only make you look like bad people.

Heh, just like you once told me that you agreed with everything I said in a post I made, I find myself doing the same to you.  I agree on each of your points.  Granted, I don't really attend DSR too much anymore, since what little free time I have left is being spent at ZFGC, but that's beside the point.  I don't hate DSR, I just simply don't like it quite as much as ZFGC. 

In any case, are we all forgetting Kirby?  I STILL haven't heard an explanation as to why he hasn't come over to ZFGC.  It's probably something incredibly simple, but still, every time I ask, I've been left unanswered.  He's one of the members I would like to see back... He was certainly a good admin...

EDIT:  nevermind, I just saw his post on DSR:
I've been busy with life amongst other things Smiley; I'm still here at DSR not because I have a DS (I don't) or anything, I'm only here because Justin and a few others are and my account here was open way before (it was transferred again with GA)

And no, I am not a fanboy or like fanboys, but you gotta see what's in a person besides fanboy-ism before you judge em

I don't plan on posting much here or sticking around all that much, just will periodically check to see how things are going. Tongue (thus there is no reason for me to join other communities..I'd join but I just don't have a purpose to)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 03:22:24 am by dantheman »
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2006, 03:25:08 am »
Hey what the hell hapened to kirby anyways? I havent seen him since the early part of GA ???
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2006, 04:37:22 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Hey what the hell hapened to kirby anyways? I havent seen him since the early part of GA ???
Yah? Seriosuly. Anyone know his e-mail or any forums he goes on now? I want him back. -.-
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.43 seconds with 43 queries.

anything