Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I won't be here for the epic Fissure vs. GoronEater battle.  (Read 2229 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Re: I won't be here for the epic Fissure vs. Gor...
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 08:08:25 am »
  • Silly cat!
...FISSURE IS BASED ON A MEMBER.

-.-
Technically, so is Goroneater.

Hoffy.
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 02:27:47 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
...FISSURE IS BASED ON A MEMBER.

-.-
Technically, so is Goroneater.
Yes, I know they both are. Im just saying. That statement was ridiculous.

btw: lies fissure, you cast your vote, 2 page topic for nothing.  ;)
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 11:24:35 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
Fissure, this is important! You have to ask one of the people working there a question for me. You NEED to ask them "DO U LEIK MUDKIPZ?!"
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 05:44:37 am »
Well, we just got back like a half hour ago. Nintendo World, it was pretty cool, they had a lot of DS's setup, more so then Wii's. I tried harry Potter for the wii, it was pretty cool, i enjoyed casting the wand spells.

I finally got a chance to test TP for the Wii. The Swinging your sword seemed a lot more like a delayed button press then an actual sword, plus i didn't like the fact you had to hold Z before you can swing your sword. The arrow shooting wasn't bad. I forgot to try the fishing minigame though. I wanted to try The Bigs and Super Paper Mario for the Wii but people were already playing them. My brother didn't play any Wii games. When we got some blocks away from Nintendo World i remembered they may have had a demo or something of Phantom Hourglass and i wanted t try it, i didn't go back though.

We went to a huge toys r us that we went to 2-3 years ago, it was still a nice place. I tried Diddy Kong for the DS, it was ok, and a puzzle game which i needed to hold the DS sideways for. I quit after a minute since i had no clue how to play, the demo didn't give any instructions.

We also ate at a place called John's Pizza, it was converted from an old church into a resturant. The pizza was very tasty, we all loved it. Overall we had a good time ^_^.

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 12:38:54 pm »
Glad you enjoyed yourself. I wish I could go to Nintendo World sometime... sigh.
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 04:21:46 pm »
  • :D
Well, we just got back like a half hour ago. Nintendo World, it was pretty cool, they had a lot of DS's setup, more so then Wii's. I tried harry Potter for the wii, it was pretty cool, i enjoyed casting the wand spells.

I finally got a chance to test TP for the Wii. The Swinging your sword seemed a lot more like a delayed button press then an actual sword, plus i didn't like the fact you had to hold Z before you can swing your sword. The arrow shooting wasn't bad. I forgot to try the fishing minigame though. I wanted to try The Bigs and Super Paper Mario for the Wii but people were already playing them. My brother didn't play any Wii games. When we got some blocks away from Nintendo World i remembered they may have had a demo or something of Phantom Hourglass and i wanted t try it, i didn't go back though.

We went to a huge toys r us that we went to 2-3 years ago, it was still a nice place. I tried Diddy Kong for the DS, it was ok, and a puzzle game which i needed to hold the DS sideways for. I quit after a minute since i had no clue how to play, the demo didn't give any instructions.

We also ate at a place called John's Pizza, it was converted from an old church into a resturant. The pizza was very tasty, we all loved it. Overall we had a good time ^_^.

HAY FISH, WE WON! :D

And sounds like a cool trip, I've been to Nintendo World a few times, awesome place.
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 04:32:29 pm »
Glad you enjoyed yourself. I wish I could go to Nintendo World sometime... sigh.

HAY FISH, WE WON! :D

And sounds like a cool trip, I've been to Nintendo World a few times, awesome place.

yay ^_^

It was a very cool trip.

Yeah, Nintendo is an awesome place,

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 47 queries.

anything