Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tired of Sony fan boys...  (Read 2111 times)

Re: Tired of Sony fan boys...
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 12:47:18 am »
What bothers me about the 360 and PS3 is that they are simpy PCs hooked up to a TV isntead of a monitor. And all they do is play games. And since a PC is usually superior in other things apart from games it would seem ridiculous to buy a console. I mean my PC is pretty high-end so the only reason to buy a console would be since a lot of games aren't released on PC anymore - only on the consoles. That bothers the hell out of me too.

Now that's why the Wii is an exception; you cannot adapt the Wii to the PC like that. It is built to be a family device so it's place should be in the living-room and TV-area. The Wii gives an unique experience. The 360 and PS3 simply give an experience identical to a PC-game, except with an annoying controller. Even though mouse and keyboard control are much faster, easier and accurate.
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 06:04:49 am »
What bothers me about the 360 and PS3 is that they are simpy PCs hooked up to a TV isntead of a monitor. And all they do is play games. And since a PC is usually superior in other things apart from games it would seem ridiculous to buy a console. I mean my PC is pretty high-end so the only reason to buy a console would be since a lot of games aren't released on PC anymore - only on the consoles. That bothers the hell out of me too.

Now that's why the Wii is an exception; you cannot adapt the Wii to the PC like that. It is built to be a family device so it's place should be in the living-room and TV-area. The Wii gives an unique experience. The 360 and PS3 simply give an experience identical to a PC-game, except with an annoying controller. Even though mouse and keyboard control are much faster, easier and accurate.
I agree with most there, except I don't like mouse and keyboard much.
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 03:32:18 pm »
Any fan boy in general sucks...
It's good I'm not just "Any Fanboy" ;)

Observing that many others share this mind set, we can see this current generation is completely !@#$% retarded.
Sony Fanboys have been retarderd since the beginning!  8)
P.S Knivu I know you're a Sony fanboy so don't kill me for this. :P
That hurts me :'(
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 03:41:42 pm »
  • =/

Not everyone can afford a top-end gaming PC.... atleast with a 360/Ps3 you can sort of keep up with all the new games coming out. Yeah, you could buy a PC for $500-$800 bucks but it isn't a gaming PC, it has a !@#$% graphics card, a decent processor at most.... so you have to buy a graphics card a long with the games. Another $200-$300 dollars assuming you want to play games like Oblivion on high, then add the games you want which is another 100 dollars...

Some people would rather spend $500 then $1200.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 03:45:08 pm by piers »
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 04:07:16 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Yeah, you could buy a PC for $500-$800

actually, my friend built his own for 800 bucks and it just happens to be a damn good gaming pc.

250gb HDD, 2gb RAM, NVIDIA 7600 GT, 2.4 (I think) GHz dual core processor, and a 19inch widescreen LCD monitor
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 04:09:43 pm by MG-Zero »

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 48 queries.

anything