Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: wats ur fav fastfood resturant  (Read 2356 times)

Re: wats ur fav fastfood resturant
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 04:04:19 am »
subway I love their food, There are alot of USA fastfood resturant here I dislike all :/ except subway, since it's really unhealthy (something I realized after watching super size me or whatever the name was).

Briannabo

The USS Enterprise
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 04:24:48 am »
  • Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain..
Probably A&W or Wendy's.
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2007, 05:51:36 am »
  • [sic]
subway I love their food, There are alot of USA fastfood resturant here I dislike all :/ except subway, since it's really unhealthy (something I realized after watching super size me or whatever the name was).
That film is pretty misleading though. Even if you eat McDonald's all the time, you could actualy stay healthy. Work out, or just walk regularly, don't eat too much food (which the guy in that film always did, and supersized every time they asked him) and don't eat the more unhealthy foods on the menus.

Anyway, I love McDonald's fries, which kind of sucks, because I'm a vegetarian and I remember there was a big lawsuit over the fact that McDonald's uses pig fat to cook their fries. Maybe they changed their method because of the lawsuit, though. Don't know.

edit - oh, and also, McShakes for the win. I love them. Last time I was at the mall, all I bought was a large milkshake from Mickey's.
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2007, 06:23:16 am »
I generally avoid anything that's not home-cooked, but sometimes I splurge a bit and go to Wendy's which is clearly the best of the fast food joints.

I order a Jr. Bacon cheeseburger, biggie fries, and a medium frosty every time.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 10:34:56 am »
Anyway, I love McDonald's fries, which kind of sucks, because I'm a vegetarian and I remember there was a big lawsuit over the fact that McDonald's uses pig fat to cook their fries. Maybe they changed their method because of the lawsuit, though. Don't know.

Speaking of fries, I went to McDonalds yesterday, and they probably went crazy with the salt. The fries just weren't eatable anymore  :-X Like one big pile of salt on them.
The fries are always soppy little sticks of potatostarch that always have too much salt on them. Atleast here.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 43 queries.

anything