Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OMFG... you gotta be !@#$% kidding me.... *EDIT: Thank you Soapie!*  (Read 1533 times)

OMFG... you gotta be !@#$% kidding me.... *EDIT:...
« on: August 23, 2007, 01:12:34 am »
I want to buy Counter-strike condition Zero which costs $9,95, so I had send money from my bank to my paypal account which takes 6 days! So now today it finally it arrived so I immediately went to buy Condition Zero with Steam. So when I wanted to buy it, it said you had to pay tax too. Which makes it instead of $9,95 to $11.84! And I had a bit money already on paypal before I send money to it for Condition Zero. So I have $10,82 and I only need $1,02... So now I have to wait again 6 days.... >_______________________________<
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 03:20:21 pm by Hyrule_boy »
Re: OMFG... you gotta be !@#$% kidding me.... >_...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 01:14:56 am »
Umm... don't you have access to a credit card? You could just ask them to make the payment, then give them the money to cover it. It's alright that way.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 01:16:59 am »
Credit cards suck.  And that game sounds pretty cheap.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 01:19:30 am »
Umm... don't you have access to a credit card? You could just ask them to make the payment, then give them the money to cover it. It's alright that way.
A creditcard is pretty rare here in Holland compared to america where it seems everybody has one. I don't know one person here that has one...
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 01:30:00 am »
A creditcard is pretty rare here in Holland compared to america where it seems everybody has one. I don't know one person here that has one...
Really? Thats pretty amazing from my standpoint. And I am not even an American. I am Canadian! Everyones got a credit card around these parts.

That sucks for you man. Here is a good rule to follow though for the future. If you see a price that is something like "9.95" you can automatically assume there is taxes. Whenever it ends in .99 or .95, and some other ones. Usually the only time it would be that exact amount is if it said a number like 9 dollars, or 10.00, without any cents tacked on there. Also you can calculate taxes. I can't remember exactly but its something like, 7%, or 14... can't quite remember. Ask your parents and then in the future you can figure it out on the calculator so you know exactly how much you need.

It's slightly funny though lol. Only because it didn't happen to me. I could just imagine the look on your face right in that moment when you realized you had to again wait 6 days, it was probably a mixture of extreme anger, and sadness, followed by some childish screaming and head pounding "OMFG!" (at least I would have...)
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 02:15:39 am »
Really? Thats pretty amazing from my standpoint. And I am not even an American. I am Canadian! Everyones got a credit card around these parts.

That sucks for you man. Here is a good rule to follow though for the future. If you see a price that is something like "9.95" you can automatically assume there is taxes. Whenever it ends in .99 or .95, and some other ones. Usually the only time it would be that exact amount is if it said a number like 9 dollars, or 10.00, without any cents tacked on there. Also you can calculate taxes. I can't remember exactly but its something like, 7%, or 14... can't quite remember. Ask your parents and then in the future you can figure it out on the calculator so you know exactly how much you need.

It's slightly funny though lol. Only because it didn't happen to me. I could just imagine the look on your face right in that moment when you realized you had to again wait 6 days, it was probably a mixture of extreme anger, and sadness, followed by some childish screaming and head pounding "OMFG!" (at least I would have...)
LOL you imagined perfectly. XD
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 10:46:18 am »
Credit Cards are a scam.
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 11:18:26 am »
Can't someone send 1,02 dollar to my paypal account? I will pay you it back in 6 days. I don't have the patience to wait another 6 days days! XD
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 11:43:47 am »
Can't someone send 1,02 dollar to my paypal account? I will pay you it back in 6 days. I don't have the patience to wait another 6 days days! XD

If I had it I would. But just it took me a full week for the !@#$% money transfer  :-\
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 01:07:14 pm »
That's bad man :(, I dislike paypal from their slow transfer. Couldn't they be some faster? I had to wait 6 days for just 10 euro's for Premium Service on Cabal :P
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 02:33:42 pm »
That's bad man :(, I dislike paypal from their slow transfer. Couldn't they be some faster? I had to wait 6 days for just 10 euro's for Premium Service on Cabal :P

Could be the shitty Postbank.
The money was taken from my account in like 2 days, since I cannot use the online service I cant transfer it instantly. So after 5 more days the transfer was complete. Paypal kept saying they had not recieved the money, they could be lying, or my bank is just crap.
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 08:06:36 pm »
Yeah! I really wonder why it takes so !@#$% long. >_>
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 08:09:06 pm »

Could be the shitty Postbank.
The money was taken from my account in like 2 days, since I cannot use the online service I cant transfer it instantly. So after 5 more days the transfer was complete. Paypal kept saying they had not recieved the money, they could be lying, or my bank is just !@#$%.
ABN AMRO -> Postbank

I'm not using Postbank anyways ^^
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 08:36:29 pm »
Postbank !@#$% me over few times before, they blocked my card for no reason just like that. And I had to wait like 5 days to get a new one wit ha new code.

I couldnt even walk into the bank itself, prove that I am the account-holder and get some money. !@#$%-ups.
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 06:22:34 pm »
Here's my comment on this whole situation...
OMGZ. 6 DAYZ. WHATEVR SHALL I DO?!
>_> It's only a game. No ones life depends on it.
Besides, 4 days to go. ^__^
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 06:39:23 pm »
Excuse me, but how are we to send you the money? GIVE PAYPAL DONATED LINK NOW
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 09:12:41 pm »
Excuse me, but how are we to send you the money? GIVE PAYPAL DONATED LINK NOW
Here's the paypal donation link!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 03:20:16 am by Hyrule_boy »
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 01:46:00 pm »
I've sent you the money. The item name should be "from soapy" if you have trouble with your deductive powers <_<; enjoy your game :D!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 03:06:38 pm »
Yeah I have it now! Thanks allot man. Much appreciated! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 72 queries.