Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: KAPPA MICKEY!  (Read 3091 times)

Re: KAPPA MICKEY!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 01:27:10 am »
1. Been over this already in previous posts
2. Azumanga Daioh... http://youtube.com/watch?v=huWKSYUX5Fs Nuff' said. Wtf is this? That said, it's maybe slightly better than kappa.
3. Bobobo. Oh great, a Shonen Jump series. Guess what else Shonen Jump publishes? Naruto, One Piece, Yugioh, Bleach. More shitty anime!
4. Dragon Ball. Well hell, this is a classic. Not great, but a classic... I guess.
5. Tenchi...as in Tenchi Muyo? Eh, never seen it so I can't say much. Doesn't look like something I would watch though.
6. Finally, an amazing anime. Why the !@#$% is it so low on this list? :P
7. Afro Samurai... Samuel L. Jackson? XD I just saw some clips on youtube to check up on it. The art is good, voices are wack... I dunno, could be interesting, but I dunno.

Anywho...
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 03:21:36 am »
  • [sic]
.............uma, shut up.
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 03:33:09 pm »
  • 笑い男
rofl, this thread's made me laugh hard XD
keep it up ^^b

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World

uma

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 12:45:50 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
The list was in no particular order...  :-\

Look, I'm sorry I like different animu than you like, but you just gotta' accept that, ma dawg. Ooh! I also forgot to add...
Lupin the 3rd
Giantor
Voltron
Tenchi Ni Narumon
Yu Gi Oh Abridged
Shin Chan

You didn't even mention History's Strongest Decipel, man. I can thank ma bro for that, introducing me to that and stuff.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 12:53:44 am »
  • 笑い男
well, if you've not seen any better, then of course you'd like the best of what you've seen
and to people that have seen all sorts of different animes, especially very highly rated ones, the one's you've seen are just in a completely different league, or most anyway

and yugioh the abridged series is a parody of yugioh, not an anime O_o

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World

uma

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 01:00:33 am »
To me, Yu gi oh never existed. I think of Yu gi oh abrdiged as like a Yu gi oh plus. It has better voice acting, better lipe synching and a much better story than non existant Yu gi oh so yeah.

I consider Yu gi oh abridged an animu for that reason.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 02:45:20 am »
Alright, haha. I obviously can't change your opinion. I will say that Lupin the 3rd is awesome. :P
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 12:47:51 pm »
  • 笑い男
btw, with voice acting
are we talking about american dubs over the lips that are supposed to be synced to the completely different japanese lines
or the original, generally always far better japanese voice overs? lol

but if yougioh's never existed to you, how do you know some random (but funny as hell) parody has a better story? O_o
actually, it could have XD but seriously now :P

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 01:29:21 pm »
  • :3
kappa mickey is tha rox!!!!!   I've seen like every episode!!!!
  • daniel-kun
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 07:04:23 pm »
  • n___n
ITS CALLED KAPPA MIKEY! M-I-K-E-Y!!!

Not Mickey, as in, Mickey Mouse, it's MIKEY
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag

BK-SNS-BT?

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 07:34:42 pm »
Recently got new cable or whatever and stuff, and I got all kinds of awesome new !@#$%! VH1 Classic, MTVJams, Nicktoons, ect...

So I go to Nicktoons and YES! Kappa Mickey! I finally figured out that this is were Nickolodeon put all there good shows. Thank god! Anyways, I was all "OH Hell yes!" and stuff... Well, all I can say is... An American studio actually made the best animu I've ever seen! :3

Seriously, I have never seen such a quality animu ever in my life. The characters are great, animution is on the spot, story is just amazing...

Kappa Mickey = Instant winnage.
nicktoons, where thay are supposed to put the good shows. they had one mess up though...Kappa Mikey such a gay show.

uma

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 11:55:18 pm »
Well, it is actually. Unlike many animus, it doesn't have a creepy skinny androginous emo dude as the main character so most of the time its cheery and happy, or gay as some would call it.

Seriously, how can people like those kinds of animus? There so dumb. "OH EM GHEE I HAZ NO HEART MUK GO N SAV PRINCESS GIRL TYPE PERSON NOA ALSO HAVE YAOI UNDERTONE WITH UTTER EMO DUDE LOLZ FOR FAN GRLZ" = Alot of animes now or days. Why can't we go back to the days of classics like Voltron, Dragon Ball, Tenchi, ect...

So techinically the generic anime is gayer(In the homosexual definition, by which I assume you really meant) than Kappa because most of them have yaoi undertones between the male characters. Even in videogames, mainly Kingdom Hearts, or FF7, but thats a whole nother story.

Not nearly enough with yuri undertones though... Sad but true.  :'(

Oh and the whole Yugioh thing, it was a metaphor sort of... And also, abridged actually had better lip synching AND voice overs than the actual yugioh. But you know, thats because it was made for fun by some dude who isn't given any kind of currency for doing so. I mean, those people get PAID for that. They can't possibly put in the same quality work!
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!

BK-SNS-BT?

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 09:27:00 am »
Well, it is actually. Unlike many animus, it doesn't have a creepy skinny androginous emo dude as the main character so most of the time its cheery and happy, or gay as some would call it.

Seriously, how can people like those kinds of animus? There so dumb. "OH EM GHEE I HAZ NO HEART MUK GO N SAV PRINCESS GIRL TYPE PERSON NOA ALSO HAVE YAOI UNDERTONE WITH UTTER EMO DUDE LOLZ FOR FAN GRLZ" = Alot of animes now or days. Why can't we go back to the days of classics like Voltron, Dragon Ball, Tenchi, ect...

So techinically the generic anime is gayer(In the homosexual definition, by which I assume you really meant) than Kappa because most of them have yaoi undertones between the male characters. Even in videogames, mainly Kingdom Hearts, or FF7, but thats a whole nother story.

Oh and the whole Yugioh thing, it was a metaphor sort of... And also, abridged actually had better lip synching AND voice overs than the actual yugioh. But you know, thats because it was made for fun by some dude who isn't given any kind of currency for doing so. I mean, those people get PAID for that. They can't possibly put in the same quality work!
you know anime(you spelt it wrong) in emotinal art. adn the reson it had good lip syncing is becuse this was an Amarican made anime amaricans do it all the time and they Suck!
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 05:02:15 pm »
  • 笑い男

its unlike many animes? probably because its an american cartoon, not an anime :P

but, there are tons of anime's that have the exact same sort of feeling to them O_o

and there's also a ton of anime's that have a hell of a lot more hetrosexual/lesbian bits then anything gay o_O

and i'm not too sure why the reason that you think the abridged series has better voice acting than people that get paid because he doesn't get paid O_o

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World

uma

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 10:08:05 pm »
What the !@#$% is up with Zfgc now? First, its can't take opinions, then its can't take a joke, now its can't take sarcasm?

... Do I have to mark everything now? Like, this. [opinion]The sun is pretty! :3[/opinion]? Or [sarcasm]No REALLY. Its sooo not pretty  ::).[/sarcasm]. Psssh! [Joke] Maybe for special learning Zfgc.[/joke]. Yeah, I think I'm going to start doing that now.

ANYWAYS, I didn't think there were many animus with lesbian !@#$% going on... Can you uh... Linkage please? :3
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!

BK-SNS-BT?

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 11:20:26 pm »
What the !@#$% is up with Zfgc now? First, its can't take opinions, then its can't take a joke, now its can't take sarcasm?

... Do I have to mark everything now? Like, this. [opinion]The sun is pretty! :3[/opinion]? Or [sarcasm]No REALLY. Its sooo not pretty ::).[/sarcasm]. Psssh! [Joke] Maybe for special learning Zfgc.[/joke]. Yeah, I think I'm going to start doing that now.

ANYWAYS, I didn't think there were many animus with lesbian !@#$% going on... Can you uh... Linkage please? :3
STOP SPELLING IT ANIMUS!!! IT IS ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME!!!!!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 02:54:22 am »
Hey, ok. Sorry about that back there uma, I was being a bit anal about the whole bad/good anime thing. Still, I'd recommend a few of the animes I listed there, you should check them out, the quality is pretty good, it's why I recommended them. You might enjoy one, I dunno.
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 05:05:41 pm »
  • 笑い男

... Do I have to mark everything now? Like, this. [opinion]The sun is pretty! :3[/opinion]? Or [sarcasm]No REALLY. Its sooo not pretty  ::).[/sarcasm]. Psssh! [Joke] Maybe for special learning Zfgc.[/joke]. Yeah, I think I'm going to start doing that now.

well, it got kinda hard to see where you was serious and wasn't in the end ^^;

but, sites like www.anidb.net and maybe www.anime-planet.com (for recommended anime's that relate to others) FTW

but, do you just want hentai? XD or like comedy with lots of ecchi? or what? there's a LOT of different varieties, and usually, the themes, plots, settings etc make no difference or whether a really good anime is really good or not though, as long as all of those are decent (well, they'd have to be otherwise the anime wouldnt be generally "really good" >_<)

but i'd say green green is HILARIOUS and has a lot of ecchi, and maybe some hints towards some yuri stuff, but i dont remember lol
but, kannazuki no miko (which i've only seen about 1 or 2 eps of >_<) is based on a relationship, a lesbian one lol (also the openning and ending are AMAZING :D) but apparently that anime's not too amazing and there's probably better, but i cant think right now.
but these are anime's that are centred on stuff that isn't just all hentai with no real plot >_<

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 09:48:58 pm »
  • n___n

Wow, do people like ignoring me? Seriously. Get the name of the show right. And, I've watched it before, it's gay. Tries to be anime-ish, and succeeds in a few places, but fails 98 percent of the time.

Also,

yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 76 queries.