Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Complete Box Set  (Read 3005 times)

Re: Kingdom Hearts Complete Box Set
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 12:47:52 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I wouldn't spend this much on a music set...especially a video game music set. Well at least tell me, are they orchastrated fully (Like Re-Recorded) and stuff or are they just basically rips of what are in the game?
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 02:15:45 am »
I wouldn't spend this much on a music set...especially a video game music set. Well at least tell me, are they orchastrated fully (Like Re-Recorded) and stuff or are they just basically rips of what are in the game?

I assume you're talking about the original Chain of Memories. Yes those are re-recorded with symphonic stuffz. As for the actual PS2 games, I think they'd be the same. I can't really tell any differences.
  • https://colbydude.com
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 03:42:55 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.

I assume you're talking about the original Chain of Memories. Yes those are re-recorded with symphonic stuffz. As for the actual PS2 games, I think they'd be the same. I can't really tell any differences.
Oh, I couldn't remember how good quality the in-game music was for KH1 & 2, but I guess they would be pretty good seeing as how they were expensively made Square Enix games. Okay, disregard what I said then.  :P
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 12:11:23 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I'll probably go and download it to see how it is. Maybe if it's good enough I will buy it!
Dude, how old are you now? 14 right? Nobody in their early teens will pay more than $100 to get the same of something they just downloaded. Don't !@#$% with us.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 42 queries.