Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aerosmith  (Read 1025 times)

Aerosmith
« on: December 01, 2007, 07:35:45 pm »
I like some of Aerosmith's songs right? Like Dream On and stuff. But I never really got to love any songs to death. But when I got Guitar Hero III I found a few more songs of his I like. Still, don't love any of em, but they are good. AND to add to that, I live in the same state as him. In fact, I live a street or two away from him. I could go see him any time I !@#$% wanted. Awesome! I think I'll go get an autograph later. He's retired right?
Re: Aerosmith
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 07:42:09 pm »
  • :D
Bleh.  I'm not really too fond of the GH3 tracklist, but I have discovered a few songs (songs, not bands) that I like-- for example, I can't stand Muse most of the time, but "Knights of Cydonia" is pretty fuckin awesome.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 07:46:19 pm »
Mm. I just unlocked that song. :D

When I say Aerosmith lives near me, I mean that Steve Tyler lives near me. The lead singer. I think... Maybe Joe Perry lives near me...? Perry is guitarist. :P
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 10:16:31 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I love Aerosmith, Dream On is such a sweet song.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Goodnight

Once and future Captain
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 10:31:16 pm »
  • With a Capital G
I !@#$% love Aerosmith (and Joe Perry's early solo work), didn't know they had songs in GH3.. gonna have to check out the tracklist. And no they aren't retired, but their latest record was delayed because of illnesses.

I think there are a lot of people who just sort of like Aerosmith, and know a couple songs, but don't realise they have something like 15 songs spanning their career that still get regular airplay on rock stations. That is a damn lot of hit songs when you think about it, way more than even bands like the Rolling Stones and such.
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 11:23:08 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I !@#$% love Aerosmith (and Joe Perry's early solo work), didn't know they had songs in GH3.. gonna have to check out the tracklist. And no they aren't retired, but their latest record was delayed because of illnesses.

I think there are a lot of people who just sort of like Aerosmith, and know a couple songs, but don't realise they have something like 15 songs spanning their career that still get regular airplay on rock stations. That is a damn lot of hit songs when you think about it, way more than even bands like the Rolling Stones and such.
I know! Angel, Deuces are Wild, Love in an Elevator, Ragdoll, Cryin, Dream On, Walk this way, and thas just the ones I can think off the top of my head...its actually weird you never think of how many they have until you really think about it...
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 06:55:59 pm »
I found out it's Joe Perry. And my Mom's fiance Bill, was contacted by Joe one time. Joe Perry wanted him to take care of his dog while they were on tour. Cause Bill's an animal doctor, a veterinarian. I thought that was pretty neat.
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 11:33:15 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I love Aerosmith! They have a new greatest hit album called `Devil's Got A New Disguise`. All the songs on it are great! (Buy it!)  :o

Goodnight

Once and future Captain
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 09:04:38 am »
  • With a Capital G
I know! Angel, Deuces are Wild, Love in an Elevator, Ragdoll, Cryin, Dream On, Walk this way, and thas just the ones I can think off the top of my head...its actually weird you never think of how many they have until you really think about it...
Sweet Emotion, Janie's Got a Gun, and Dude (looks like a lady), just to name a few essentials.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.734 seconds with 56 queries.