Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shop Link  (Read 1479 times)

Cassy

Shop Link
« on: February 19, 2008, 05:14:10 am »
It seems that whenever the SMFShop modification package was installed, the time was never taken to go into the following themes to add in a link to the forum shop:

ZFGC Kokiri (which is also used as the forum default theme, I never would have noticed this had I not switched to the Royal Blue theme)
ZFGC Goron (which, I may say, is far too pink and far too red. Perhaps getting some other earthly colors in there to shallow the tones of red down?)
ZFGC Zora Blue (naming is kind of messed up, as well, as it seems to simply be nothing more than a color edit of ZFGC Kokiri, as with the ZFGC Goron, but it has "blue" thrown into the name.)
ZFGC Midnight (in my opinion, this theme is somewhat irrelevant as it seems almost exactly like the Royal Blue theme, though I understand it is a Work in Progress)
ZFGC Kokiri (the darker one, which is, in my opinion, a better version to use than is the current default and the aforementioned ZFGC Kokiri.)

I strongly suggest getting one of your web developers to go into the theme's files and editing these links in, as (as I had mentioned before) some members, including myself, may not even realize that you have a forum shop system unless they switch to a non-standard theme; which, judging by the numbers, very few people seem to do.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Shop Link
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 05:17:01 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
The issue is that our developers are hardly online due to life issues; They're aware of the links not being there :P but it's undetermined when they'll get to fixing them. Hopefully soon, though.

alirazaq

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 05:18:02 am »
I was just thinking about this, and I agree.

Cassy

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 05:21:59 am »
The issue is that our developers are hardly online due to life issues; They're aware of the links not being there :P but it's undetermined when they'll get to fixing them. Hopefully soon, though.
Then would it not be a good idea to find somebody else on staff who you can trust that has sufficient knowledge in PHP to do a simple copy & paste from the Default forum theme to the theme files for the rest of these themes, particularly the ones that (hopefully) are more strongly based off of the default Simple Machines Forum theme?

I think that it should be a high priority for a community-oriented website to take care of issues like this at the soonest possible time, rather than relying on specific development personell to take care of it.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 11:40:31 am »
Okay, the shop and download links have been added. Now give us back our one that has replies. :'(
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 44 queries.

anything