Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An idea with no title.  (Read 1157 times)

An idea with no title.
« on: March 20, 2008, 02:05:14 am »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
I plan on going to SCAD(Savannah College of Art and Design) and I want to make comics professionally.  I've been working on a comic idea for about a year now, and it's coming together pretty nicely.  There are a lot of things incomplete about it, but I have a basic story outlined.

Anyways, a few days ago I wondered what it would be like if instead of a comic series, it was an Rpg.  At first I thought it would be like Terrangima, or the Final Fantasy series, but then I decided it would be best if it played like the Sword Craft Story games on the GBA.  And because I had free time in Geometry(the whole period, we never learn anything we don't already know) I drew a picture of what the battle system might be like.  I know, it looks like a complete ripoff of Sword Craft Story, but there are a few differences.  Well, the sword is the Hellcat blade from SCS 2.

http://www.filenanny.com/files/44f7b9c9f14e0/Mitsu-Rpg.png

The skill menu where it says "physical/magic" is there so you can switch what type of skills you want to use.  If you put it on physical when you cycle through the skills(shown in the skill box) it will only show physical skills and likewise for the magic option.

I may post some of the story if people are interested.

Edit- Holy crap that is a large image.  I thought it would be resized.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 02:09:51 am by Mitsu »
Re: An idea with no title.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 10:46:37 pm »
Hmm.... seems interesting. :huh: make image smaller! :o but pretty good 8)
  • Sinc Games
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.387 seconds with 42 queries.