Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much longer?  (Read 3167 times)

How much longer?
« on: April 18, 2008, 03:17:23 am »
Until the mature board is out?
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
Re: How much longer?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 03:25:23 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
We have one already. It's called ZFGC.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 03:29:24 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
I'll pretend I know what you're talking about, if it helps.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 03:32:10 am »
Stop posting please.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 03:32:55 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
It's coming out tomorrow, guys!

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 03:43:56 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
We have one already. It's called ZFGC.
&
Stop posting please.

Quoted for Truth

If you really don't think this forum is "mature" enough for your standards then just leave, please? Why are you still around if you dislike the "maturity level"  of the forum as a whole?
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 03:44:43 am »
Until the mature board is out?

Why would you want them to add a board you won't be able to go too?

Zing!

Just joking sora.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 04:04:50 am »
I would actually like a serious board here on ZFGC.
Can't wait for it to come out.

:D
  • Likes to Ramble

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 04:06:30 am »
  • b e p i s
Sora, I'm really starting to think you're one hell of a troll. There is no way a real person could be so hypocritical, annoying, and pompous as you are and not be joking.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 04:07:48 am »
I tried a Smart Talk board, but that died a miserable death.  The board you are talking about however is more or less a testing area for the upper staff or something they created for their own use and whims.  I would not think too much about it.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 04:10:10 am »
Well what does that mean?

There is not going to be a board just for people that want to be serious?

I think we really need one because most people on here can't be serious for one minute.

Now I enjoy my spam board but I don't go acting stupid anywhere but there.
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 04:20:03 am »
Well what does that mean?

There is not going to be a board just for people that want to be serious?

I think we really need one because most people on here can't be serious for one minute.

Now I enjoy my spam board but I don't go acting stupid anywhere but there.
I agree. Plus it makes it than much harder for me to not just say "!@#$% it" and act like a dumbass when everyone else is doing it (outside of spam.) Also you all need to stop !@#$% flaming me. Calling me a troll? I don't go in to your topics and call you names. Whose the troll in here? Cause it isn't me. Anyway 4sword, I think we should try another smart talk forum, I mean we have a dumb talk forum, so why not a smart one? Or is only stupidity rewarded a ZFGC?

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 05:14:46 am »
Sora, you need to watch what you are saying because you are generalizing users here as well as making yourself look like worse than you possibly are.  Trolling as defined by me in the rules a while back (Ricky might have actually redid this, and I only posted it, the grammar is corrected as I do not know how I screwed that up):

[2] Trolling: Any post/content that provokes any user [negativity]

Your recent posts in large carry this attitude and you should be more respectful.  Even if you feel you are getting put down or something, acting in a negative way to other's perceived negativity is no way to act for anyone - some of your reports were legitimate claims against you, you are taking them too personally.  When I get treated harshly, I do not act out over it.  I guess you could say that since I have the right to enforce the rules that gives me less to feel worried about, but still.  Chill out, it is not like your life is in a hellhole - it is probably sunny where you live during the daytime, so go outside or something. 

Oh, and to the person who reported his comments prior to this post, you stooped too, lol.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 05:16:47 am by 4Sword »
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 05:39:01 am »
Sora, you need to watch what you are saying because you are generalizing users here as well as making yourself look like worse than you possibly are.  Trolling as defined by me in the rules a while back (Ricky might have actually redid this, and I only posted it, the grammar is corrected as I do not know how I screwed that up):

[2] Trolling: Any post/content that provokes any user [negativity]

Your recent posts in large carry this attitude and you should be more respectful.  Even if you feel you are getting put down or something, acting in a negative way to other's perceived negativity is no way to act for anyone - some of your reports were legitimate claims against you, you are taking them too personally.  When I get treated harshly, I do not act out over it.  I guess you could say that since I have the right to enforce the rules that gives me less to feel worried about, but still.  Chill out, it is not like your life is in a hellhole - it is probably sunny where you live during the daytime, so go outside or something. 

Oh, and to the person who reported his comments prior to this post, you stooped too, lol.
Yeah, alright, maybe I am getting aggro lately, but every damn thread I make get's filled with people talking !@#$% about me. Who wouldn't get aggro? And the staff isn't helping to stop it. It's like some 4chan bullying raid or something. I don't know, but this is just retarded. I know I'd get banned if I want into someone elses topic and rudely told them they were wrong, and if they didn't like it they should leave.

If you really don't think this forum is "mature" enough for your standards then just leave, please? Why are you still around if you dislike the "maturity level"  of the forum as a whole?
If people want me to stop trolling they need to stop being jackasses to me. Simple as that.

How to post maturely:

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 05:46:24 am »
  • b e p i s
If people want me to stop trolling they need to stop being jackasses to me. Simple as that.
[/quote]

But people are being jackasses to you because you are a troll, and you are condescending, and you do carry an elitist attitude. So really, they won't stop until you do.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 05:47:37 am »

But people are being jackasses to you because you are a troll, and you are condescending, and you do carry an elitist attitude. So really, they won't stop until you do.
[/quote]Well, looks like it won't stop, cause I'm not making the first move. I shouldn't have to.

How to post maturely:

gm112

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 05:52:37 am »

Well, looks like it won't stop, cause I'm not making the first move. I shouldn't have to.
[/quote]
You could of really talked to a mod about this rather than taking it to posts. This is only going to make your image look much more worse, Sora. Also, try to calm down.. you're only encouraging people to act like jackasses.
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 05:54:11 am »
God !@#$% damn it, damn it, not one of you has any !@#$% decency.  Sora, you are acting childish in that you are parading with circular logic that is so round, it comes around to screw you each time.  Continue this attitude and you are banned.  By continuing any squabble you are responsible for its preservation and you share some of the original blame for the whole mess.  This is all childish.  Nobody should be a jackass period, does this make sense to anyone? Since I am staff, I have to step in, and say this ends now.  This topic is also locked, the staff will deliberate the issue of new boards on our own time. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 70 queries.

anything