Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Timeline Tower  (Read 4194 times)

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Timeline Tower
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 07:41:39 pm »
Nah he had the spirit world idea from Bleach, and now he has this talking sword idea from Bleach. I'm guessing his next plan will be to invent a "soul society".
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 07:44:41 pm »
Isn't that with the spirit world that he already has. What be more frustrating, if he makes a demon world like Hueco Mundo.

Jeod

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 07:45:56 pm »
Look, dude, I can seriously help you out with an original concept. You just gotta give me more basic plot then simply listing the main character as Link. I mean, that's obviously a given.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 08:05:25 pm »
Not always. I'm working out a concept and it has no Link in it. Zelda is main character there.  XD
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2009, 08:46:49 pm »
Okay now that I think about it that idea sucked..... BALLS :(

No jeod, the spirit world idea was my own. It just popped into my head randomly.
The real reason I told you that idea was to test it out. I like to tell people non spoilery ideas and see how they react to them. And clearly that idea goes down the toilet. Then again I did get that idea from sonic and the black knight.

Niek isn't that basically saying here is Super Princess Zelda.
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 08:53:10 pm »
Meh, I'm also working out a concept with Ganondorf as the main character. I will see which of the three is going to be a game I will implement.
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 09:01:09 pm »
Yes Jeod, help me shape this out! I'm currently experimenting with very simple programming and ideas. Now that I think about it should there be a spirit world in the game?

Jeod

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 09:36:14 pm »
Sprit Realm would be a very good idea to use, but like I said before, I need basic structure before I can do anything with it. Who's the main villan? When did you want this game to take place, if you even want it semi-canon? What is the main villan's goal?

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 09:37:24 pm »
If it is necessary to the gameplay or the story.
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 10:13:41 pm »
I just PM,d you Jeod. What do you think? :huh:

Jeod

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 11:20:21 pm »
Ok, let me start off with the setting and basic stuff. The story takes place 950 years after Wind Waker. This means that presumably Link and Tetra have already established a new Hyrule. This story also involves the Sheikah and a spirit world. (http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Sheikah)

Hyrule, Year 950

The new Hyrule is just beginning to rise. A large continent discovered, where a village was built and from there Hyrule Castle. Much of the land remains unexplored, however there is evidence that this land is from the ancient Hero of Time's age. The King of Hyrule, Glaedis, has put most of his focus on expanding the new kingdom. There is nothing to worry about after all, right? Ganondorf is finally dead, and no evils exist on this new land.

Hyrule, Year 1000

King Glaedis has been acting strange recently. New findings have uncovered strange stones known only as "Gossip Stones", bearing the symbol of an eye with a tear on it. Glaedis is hosting a swordplay tournament in a few days, and young Link is looking forward to showing his skill. However, when the tournament comes to the finals, the battle is between Link and a mysterious man who calls himself the Black Knight.

Link loses the battle, to make a short story short. The Black Knight is more than a match for Link. The champion lets out a ferocious howl of laughter, and the sky darkens. Link feels the souls of the audience. They are all in great pain, but none know why. Even King Glaedis is losing his strength. And that is all Link remembers.

Link wakes in a shadowy world, where there is no sign of happiness. Only sorrow. Gravestones and dead trees and black ground as far as the eye can see. Link can spot ghostly figures roaming about, when something catches his eye. A "Gossip Stone", like the one that was recently discovered. Link approaches it, when a human with red eyes jumps out at him.

"Who are you, boy? Why do you approach the stone?"

Just then, Link's right hand glows, the only light in the entire vincinity. It illuminates the dark feeling of the place, and the human immediately doubletakes.

"So you are the destined one. I am a Sheikah, a protector of the Royal Family. Even in death, I serve them. That's right...this is the afterlife. The spirit world, as you might call it. No, you are not dead. The Black Knight cast you into this horrible place, along with everyone around you. He is Ganondorf, the King of Darkness, returned from beyond the grave to carry out his plan. His wish is to become the ultimate ruler of Hyrule, and to make that wish a reality he will stop at nothing."

Another Sheikah appears, and replaces the first one. (The first one fades out)

"Destined hero...will you answer the call of the Goddesses? If so, touch this stone. With the hero's touch, it will act as a portal between your world and this one. Only the one with courage and wisdom can defeat the King of Darkness."

Link's expression shows a confused look. (A question mark bubble)

"Ah, you are lost. Do not worry, I will assist you. It is our duty as guardians of the Royal Family, and our orders from the Goddesses. When you encounter a Gossip Stone, hold your hand close to it. One of us will answer your call. If you touch a stone, you will be transported here, to the spirit world."

"The spirit world's connection to Hyrule is weakening. Ganondorf has escaped, and imprisoned the Hylians in his place. He will seek to seal passage to this world, so none can return..."

"You must seek out the Gossip Stones and use your power of the Goddesses to protect them. Only then can you free those who are prisoners of this world. Do you understand?"

And so Link's quest begins. Let me know if you want to hear more of it. I can go to the first dungeon pretty much.

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 05:39:42 pm »
I just readed the entire Sheikah page and it was more intresting then i tought it would be =D
Shiekah have allways been cool but even cooler now =)

Jeod

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 09:45:18 pm »
I've been asked to provide more info on the importance of Zelda and the Black Knight.

Zelda
Princess Zelda enters the story after Link visits the spirit world for the first time. When Link returns, he ends up in the same place where he entered the spirit world. Zelda is wandering around the disaster area when Link gets up.

"Link! What happened here? Where is my father?"

"...Oh...I see..."

*Zelda looks around again*

"Link, we should get out of here. Ganondorf is probably looking for me. Let's go to the cathedral."

Zelda will be hidden at the cathedral in a hidden passage until late in the game, after the second-to-last dungeon. It is then that Ganondorf will find her, and use her power to take over the rest of the spirit world.

Black Knight
The Black Knight is Ganondorf, in a suit of dark armor. Since he was dead, his spirit is the only thing that can escape into the living world. (His body is still underwater and stone) The dark armor is his temporary body, crafted from the Triforce of Power. (He does not turn into the pig-like Ganon in this story)

Link's First Sword
Link, being a teenager, doesn't live by himself. His foster parent is an ancestor of WW Link, and so this Link receives the WW Link's sword as his first weapon.

Spirit World
The spirit world is where Ganondorf was until he could escape. Therefore, the world is full of his evil reign. Only a small portion of the spirit world remains untouched by his foul darkness. In the center of the spirit world is Ganondorf's Fortress. (More details on the spirit world if anyone asks for it)

The Master Sword
Naturally, this is the first sword that Link receives. However, it is useless against Ganondorf in his new dark armor. It must be upgraded to the Spritual Blade to have any effect against the foe. (The original Master Sword also has no effect against the undead enemies in the spirit world)

Jeod

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 12:47:31 am »
Link's Foster Parent
Link's foster parent (Kimo) is related to the WW Link. However, this Link is not blood-related to the foster parent. That leaves the big question: How does Link get the Triforce of Courage? Why didn't Kimo get it?

This twist is to show that the Triforces are not passed down through bloodlines as they once were. Once a keeper dies, the Triforce piece he wields will go to a new bearer only when evil rises. Kimo did not get the force of Courage because he was not pure enough to have it. And hence Kimo's backstory.

Kimo is kind of an abusive parent. He never treated Link like his own child, nor treated him like he was one. Link was treated almost as a slave. Whenever Link opposed Kimo, he got only one answer:

"KAH! You have courage to cross me, boy! Be careful, or you'll face a good whipping!"

In a way, Kimo trained Link to be the Hero. His abusive attitude persuaded Link to rise against those with bad intentions. That made Link pure enough to be the keeper of the Triforce of Courage.

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 01:25:44 am »
Nice, but in the end could Kimo be proud of him or something. And is Kimo's personality like a real mean gym coach

Jeod

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2009, 01:27:08 am »
Yeah Kimo will have a change of heart. It'll be when Link saves him and the town's population from the spirit world dungeon. (Think like the Fire Temple in OoT. Saving the Gorons)

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 01:33:17 am »
Good Move ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.654 seconds with 72 queries.

anything