Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moonsorrow: Stolen Equipment in Montreal  (Read 1262 times)

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Moonsorrow: Stolen Equipment in Montreal
« on: May 02, 2009, 04:05:46 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=151087802&blogId=486582950

I'm sure most of you haven't even heard of Moonsorrow, and are probably wondering why I'm posting this.

Just two days ago, Paganfest Pt 2 (Swashbuckle, Blackguard, Moonsorrow, Primordial, and Korpiklaani on the list of bands) was set in Montreal at a local concert venue. I personally went with a friend and it was freaking amazing.

I just heard of this today through another friend who went to the show. It seriously makes me rage for so many reasons! First off, these guys played an amazing set and they are not douchebags. Second, they are not even from North America; they are from Finland. Why the hell would somebody do this to foreigners, let alone people in general?

That ESP custom guitar is fairly expensive. Actually, what makes the person sink lower than stealing an expensive piece of musical equipment is the fact that he stole somebody's personal belongings!!! This makes me rage so hard!

The population of Montreal should not be portrayed like this. Urhjghjghjg I'm sorry I'm just raging so hard at how ridiculous this situation is. I seriously hope they get their equipment back and that they consider coming back. If they don't come back to Montreal for something this stupid I will be so disappointed. I love these guys so much.

Point of this topic: can everyone please keep a look out on Craigslist or eBay to see if that custom ESP guitar is put up for sale somewhere and email the band please? I'm also keeping a look out.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Re: Moonsorrow: Stolen Equipment in Montreal
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 04:09:06 am »
Whoa, that's pretty low. Yeah I'll keep an eye out if I see it, but idk the band's email so I'll just PM the link to you.

EDIT: Sorry, hadn't checked the link. I'd still PM you though, simply because you live in the area.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 04:11:26 am by Jeod »
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page

Goodnight

Once and future Captain
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 06:43:09 am »
  • With a Capital G
Damnit, that's low. I wonder if it's the same person(s) who broken into my brother's place and stole his guitars and equipment. (He lives in Montreal)

gm112

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 12:22:52 pm »
Damn I only stole that stuff like.. the other day. Try and catch me  :-* :-* :-* :-*
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 12:56:29 pm »
Finnish musicians are so talented everyone want to steal their instruments to see if the talent comes with, this story actually reminds me of when Alexi Laiho got his Jackson guitars stolen, that's pretty low. :-\ Hope these guys can get their stuff back.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 02:22:37 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Damn I only stole that stuff like.. the other day. Try and catch me  :-* :-* :-* :-*

HA! I caught you Basniak :P

Finnish musicians are so talented everyone want to steal their instruments to see if the talent comes with, this story actually reminds me of when Alexi Laiho got his Jackson guitars stolen, that's pretty low.  Hope these guys can get their stuff back.

I really hope so too, because like, they don't deserve that. It's pretty low stealing expensive guitars, but I find it a lot lower when a musician's personal belongings are stolen. Like wtf, do you have to sink as low as to steal somebody's clothing? Srsly...
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

gm112

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 04:12:13 pm »

HA! I caught you Basniak :P

Baww maybe you did, but you still have to find da instruments! That really sucks for them, though. Hopefully they'll find the dickhead. There's really no point in stealing rare stuff like that when you can't sell it. Aw, silly humans :P.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 52 queries.

anything