Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Peta Gets Pokemon?  (Read 9107 times)

Koh

Re: Peta Gets Pokemon?
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2012, 11:53:41 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
lol. so if you know everything, you would know black/white, and black/white 2 has prolly the best story, which is also more complex, than any of the previous gens.
I never said they didn't; I believe I even said that Black/White and their sequels are the most story-driven to date, only if you even consider the same old rehashed setup a story.  It's the same deal with Mario.  Unless you consider the same old "Peach gets kidnapped, go through 8 or so worlds and save her" as the story, then there is no story.  It's the same with every (badge-collecting) Pokemon game...some kid/teenager wants to be the champion, goes to get 8 badges (16 for Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver <3), meets a mafia, environmentalists, facists, or animal rights activists, thwarts them all by theirself, meets a legendary and captures it, 'cause you know, legendaries are easy to come by like that, completes the league, after which everyone acts like it never happened, because the person they defeated is still the champion, and then post-game content.  Like, how about some variance?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:57:10 pm by dlbrooks33 »
  • Megaclipse Games

Crim

Super Special Awesome
Re: Peta Gets Pokemon?
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2012, 03:30:46 am »
  • I'm Pro!
i was talking to hunter about the story. not you lol..

and okey, if we can say that pokemon has a storyline, okey, yes, b/w 2 has a very good one,

which it does have a storyline.

storyline, okey, yes, b/w 2 has a very good one,

well, that seems cleared up :P
  • Crim is Pro!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.309 seconds with 42 queries.

anything