Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evolution being 100% true?  (Read 18045 times)

Re: Evolution being 100% true?
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2007, 10:03:07 pm »
Unicorns were just an example; there are lots of animals mentioned in the bible that are entirely fictional. The Leviathan, Behemoth and Ziz all come prominently to mind, as does the Satyr and I believe dragons are mentioned at least once.

Don't you get it? You used an invalid translation of the Bible. In other words, unicorns aren't mentioned in it. The leviathan was nothing more than a form the devil took in the story of the Garden of Eden.

Also, if those grunts and snorts communicate something, it's a language. Look at me, I'm invisible! Just like body language.

Maybe I used the wrong term. You claimed that they talk to each other. They don't.

Those are all very easily explainable.

I dare you. Try.

Also, Mary wasn't the mother of God. I thought you'd know enough about the bible to know that.

Shutup when you don't know what you're talking about. Oh, and I forgot to address this:

Christians worship Jesus. You try to deny it

I don't deny it. What are you high on? Jesus is God. Of course we worship Jesus. God is one god in three persons-- God the father, God the son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit. Don't try to debate with me on a religious debate, you came unarmed.

And about Mary.. She gave birth to Jesus who was conceived in her womb by the Holy Spirit. Jesus is God.  Mary is the mother of Jesus. Mary is the mother of God.

Also, athiest scientists can't always explain everything. Maybe those ones were just dumb?

You argue that nothing spiritual has been witnessed by people who weren't already looking for God. That statement is baseless and false. And what kind of argument is that? Everyone who doesn't agree with you is dumb?

Also, the saints ones (I'd really love some examples here, you're not giving me ANYTHING)... self-embalming, anyone?

They had no embalming on them. I love how when you don't know anything about something, you take this route: (1) you think of an excuse (2) that excuse is now the only reasonable explanation (3) the explanation is now fact. I know of a few of them, but I've forgotten their names so I can't look them up. If I remember, I'll get some citations for you.

If there was a God, and the world is his artwork, why didn't he sign it?

Umn, OK?

Have fun with that. I'd say you'll be disappointed after you die, but I guess there won't be a lot to be disappointed with really.

I'll pray for you, dude.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 10:05:37 pm by CelestialEsper »
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2007, 10:13:43 pm »
Unicorns were just an example; there are lots of animals mentioned in the bible that are entirely fictional. The Leviathan, Behemoth and Ziz all come prominently to mind, as does the Satyr and I believe dragons are mentioned at least once.

Don't you get it? You used an invalid translation of the Bible. In other words, unicorns aren't mentioned in it. The leviathan was nothing more than a form the devil took in the story of the Garden of Eden.

Also, if those grunts and snorts communicate something, it's a language. Look at me, I'm invisible! Just like body language.

Maybe I used the wrong term. You claimed that they talk to each other. They don't.

Well considering the huge amounts of rewritings, re-translations, and so many other religions, how reliable is your source then?

And Yes they do communicate with each other. As they live in Packs, not solitary, but thats not to say animals that do live in solitary dont communicate with others of its own species. Your thinking WAYYYYY to narrowly on the subject. Considering your idea of communication is using a common language to talk to one another.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2007, 10:15:36 pm »
Well considering the huge amounts of rewritings, re-translations, and so many other religions, how reliable is your source then?

Nevermind that, he'll just reply with something like "My conviction proves I'm right".
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2007, 10:18:34 pm »
  • *whistle*
Hahaha, you crack me up. I honestly wonder if people can really be this self-deceiving or whether you're just the result of the American education system...

Unicorns are mentioned in one translation. That's besides the point - still satyrs, leviathan, behemoth, ziz and dragons.

You addressed leviathan as a form of the devil in Eden - well, Leviathan wasn't mentioned in Genesis. Not once. He was supposedly a creature created by God, not the devil.

I never said anything about talking. I said speech. They use vocal chords to communicate a language, therefore it's speech.

Those are all very easily explainable.

I dare you. Try.

But not by me because I haven't looked into these in the least because you can't give me any frikkin' citations.

Also, Mary wasn't the mother of God. I thought you'd know enough about the bible to know that.

Shutup when you don't know what you're talking about.

No, she really wasn't. Mother of Jesus, not the same thing. Maybe to some christians, but certaintly not to Jewish or Islamic people, who still believe Jesus was a great man, but ultimately just a man.

Oh, and I forgot to address this:

Christians worship Jesus. You try to deny it

I don't deny it. What are you high on? Jesus is God. Of course we worship Jesus. God is one god in three persons-- God the father, God the son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit. Don't try to debate with me on a religious debate, you came unarmed.

Jesus was not God. He was a man. That and nothing more. See, your argument is circular here: Jesus is God because the Bible says he was God. The Bible is right because it is the word of Jesus and God. Jesus and God are right because they're divine... because the Bible says they are.

There is actual historical evidence that Jesus was a great scholar, but he certaintly wasn't God.

And about Mary.. She gave birth to Jesus who was conceived in her womb by the Holy Spirit. Jesus is God.  Mary is the mother of Jesus. Mary is the mother of God.

Mary was (I don't believe in using the present tense for dead people) the mother of Jesus.

Also, athiest scientists can't always explain everything. Maybe those ones were just dumb?

You argue that nothing spiritual has been witnessed by people who weren't already looking for God. That statement is baseless and false.

I said most, and since when is a piece of cloth a miracle? It's a piece of cloth a few scientists couldn't explain. Bring on the lightning bolts, buddy.

And what kind of argument is that? Everyone who doesn't agree with you is dumb?

No, a scientist who fails to explain a piece of cloth isn't doing his job right.

Also, the saints ones (I'd really love some examples here, you're not giving me ANYTHING)... self-embalming, anyone?

They had no embalming on them. I love how when you don't know anything about something, you take this route: (1) you think of an excuse (2) that excuse is now the only reasonable explanation (3) the explanation is now fact. I know of a few of them, but I've forgotten their names so I can't look them up. If I remember, I'll get some citations for you.

Really, evidence would be great. It's only too easy for you to come up with all this !@#$% without any citations whatsoever. I'm gonna go with the "hearsay" thing here again and discount that entirely.

If there was a God, and the world is his artwork, why didn't he sign it?

Umn, OK?

Come on, if He really wanted to prove He existed, he'd stick his signature in a Fjord or something. Like Slartibartfast did.

Have fun with that. I'd say you'll be disappointed after you die, but I guess there won't be a lot to be disappointed with really.

I'll pray for you, dude.

Please don't, that's rather patronising.

Oh, zing. And especially considering that most of the bible stories were passed down by word of mouth long after the actual events. If I recall correctly, the earliest Gospel wasn't written until well after Jesus' (final) death.

And Yes they do communicate with each other. As they live in Packs, not solitary, but thats not to say animals that do live in solitary dont communicate with others of its own species. Your thinking WAYYYYY to narrowly on the subject. Considering your idea of communication is using a common language to talk to one another.

Thank you.

Nevermind that, he'll just reply with something like "My conviction proves I'm right".

Double zing.

Nebetsu

Harbinger
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2007, 10:20:16 pm »

I go by the LITV. Literal word for word translations of the greek and hebrew texts. Plus you can get an LITV interlinear bible which is pretty much like "posting the source code" so anyone can actually see why the translator picked the word that he did.

• Yiddish Nebbish
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2007, 10:38:39 pm »

I go by the LITV. Literal word for word translations of the greek and hebrew texts. Plus you can get an LITV interlinear bible which is pretty much like "posting the source code" so anyone can actually see why the translator picked the word that he did.

That still doesn't excuse the fact that there are dozens of other religions. I mean if theres only one true god, then why are there so many religions based around many other gods?

Answer; someone bullshitted.
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2007, 12:27:31 am »
And Yes they do communicate with each other. As they live in Packs, not solitary

That they live in packs has nothing to do with verbal communication.

Nevermind that, he'll just reply with something like "My conviction proves I'm right"

Dude, wow. You sure have some issues with Christianity, huh? That is sad.

You addressed leviathan as a form of the devil in Eden - well, Leviathan wasn't mentioned in Genesis. Not once. He was supposedly a creature created by God, not the devil.

Form of, not created by. Form of.

"The serpent said to the woman, 'You surely will not die!'" -- Genesis 3:4

The literal translation of serpent here was leviathan.

They use vocal chords to communicate a language, therefore it's speech.

So you really think there's no difference between human communication and monkey grunts? And you really think there isn't a difference in human thought vs animal thought? You lose my respect.

But not by me because I haven't looked into these in the least because you can't give me any frikkin' citations.

What do you want? Airplane tickets to Mexico City so you can observe it yourself?

No, she really wasn't. Mother of Jesus, not the same thing. Maybe to some christians, but certaintly not to Jewish or Islamic people, who still believe Jesus was a great man, but ultimately just a man.

Again, don't go into a religious debate as unarmed and ignorant as you are in the topic. ALL CHRISTIANS believe Jesus was true God and true man. 100% of both.

Jesus was not God. He was a man.

Since you have no knowledge at all in the subject you're talking about, any statements you make are obviously going to be baseless and solely based on how you feel about them. Good example here.

I said most, and since when is a piece of cloth a miracle? It's a piece of cloth a few scientists couldn't explain. Bring on the lightning bolts, buddy.

A piece of cloth that on which an image of Mary appeared as they were looking at AND REMAINS TO THIS DAY. And I'll say it again since you blatantly disregarded it: the cloth should have disintegrated over a hundred years ago, but hasn't.

No, a scientist who fails to explain a piece of cloth isn't doing his job right.

You're questioning scientists in a field they know well about simply because you don't agree with them when you yourself don't know anything about it? "Isn't doing his job right"? Ouch.

Come on, if He really wanted to prove He existed, he'd stick his signature in a Fjord or something. Like Slartibartfast did.

Umn.. OK? Yeah, not really.

Try and stop me.

And especially considering that most of the bible stories were passed down by word of mouth long after the actual events. If I recall correctly, the earliest Gospel wasn't written until well after Jesus' (final) death.

That may have had some credibility if you were to discount Sacred Tradition. But as it stands, nope.
EDIT: And oh, Jesus is still alive. ;D

I mean if theres only one true god, then why are there so many religions

Because people will sometimes choose to believe what they want to believe and sort of have a "pick and choose" sort of belief.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 12:49:49 am by CelestialEsper »
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2007, 12:49:45 am »
And Yes they do communicate with each other. As they live in Packs, not solitary

So when they protect their pack from predators, they just magically know where the !@#$% each one will be? I think not, You sir are cleary the idiot in this case. Research Animals before coming up with unfounded idiotic asumptions.

So you really think there's no difference between human communication and monkey grunts? And you really think there isn't a difference in human thought vs animal thought? You lose my respect.
There isn't much difference between them. Watch how the act in the wild, the way they protect and feed their young, is near enough identical to our way. Seriously do some research.

A piece of cloth that on which an image of Mary appeared as they were looking at AND REMAINS TO THIS DAY. And I'll say it again since you blatantly disregarded it: the cloth should have disintegrated over a hundred years ago, but hasn't.
They'd of preserved it. And in case you haven't noticed take a look at any mummy, Preserved to near perfection. O DEER.

Because people will sometimes choose to believe what they want to believe and sort of have a "pick and choose" sort of belief.
So explain religions that are completely different to Christianity.

Also, Holidays such as Christmas and Halloween, you claim Christmas to be the celerbration of the Birth of Christ...but yet Christaianity hijacked the holiday from Pagans.
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2007, 12:54:02 am »
So when they protect their pack from predators, they just magically know where the !@#$% each one will be? I think not, You sir are cleary the idiot in this case. Research Animals before coming up with unfounded idiotic asumptions.

Again, I was talking about verbal communication in the form of words. Flame me again and I think the mods will take notice.

There isn't much difference between them. Watch how the act in the wild, the way they protect and feed their young, is near enough identical to our way

Again, I'm not talking about instinct or behavioral patterns but higher level human thinking. YOU do some research.

They'd of preserved it.

The tilma was put behind a glass wall. It has had no treatment to preserve it.

And in case you haven't noticed take a look at any mummy, Preserved to near perfection. O DEER.

The saints I was talking about look like a person who just fell asleep. The preservation is completely flawless.

Also, Holidays such as Christmas and Halloween, you claim Christmas to be the celerbration of the Birth of Christ...but yet Christaianity hijacked the holiday from Pagans.

Halloween?

but anyways, it just has the same date it's celebrated. Jesus was approximately born in like 3-4AD (or maybe 3-4BC) in the Spring time.
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2007, 01:03:54 am »

Again, I was talking about verbal communication in the form of words. Flame me again and I think the mods will take notice.
And yet you directly flame Pyru and suddenly someone flames you back and your all up in arms? Get a grip. And also, They cant telepathically communicate with each other, so of course they verbally communicate through use of Grunts. If a French man walked up to you and began to speak in their native language and you not knowing the language, wold you automatically assume that just because you don't understand it mustn't be verbal communication? Thought not. Hypocrite.

There isn't much difference between them. Watch how the act in the wild, the way they protect and feed their young, is near enough identical to our way

Again, I'm not talking about instinct or behavioral patterns but higher level human thinking. YOU do some research.
Human Thought Vs. Animal Thought... Nuff said.

They'd of preserved it.

Firstly, Source PLX. Secondly, abnormalities do happen.

And in case you haven't noticed take a look at any mummy, Preserved to near perfection. O DEER.

The saints I was talking about look like a person who just fell asleep. The preservation is completely flawless.
See above.

Also, Holidays such as Christmas and Halloween, you claim Christmas to be the celebration of the Birth of Christ...but yet Christianity hijacked the holiday from Pagans.

Halloween?

but anyways, it just has the same date it's celebrated. Jesus was approximately born in like 3-4AD (or maybe 3-4BC) in the Spring time.
I was supposed to delete Halloween. As its a Pagan holiday yet everyone treats like a normal holiday to just celebrate the Scary. I bet most of the people who celebrate have no idea what the !@#$% its about.

And Pagans celebrated Christmas long before Christianity caught on to it.
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2007, 04:12:38 pm »
  • *whistle*

No, the fact that they use vocal chords to communicate specific ideas does though.

Nevermind that, he'll just reply with something like "My conviction proves I'm right"

Dude, wow. You sure have some issues with Christianity, huh? That is sad.

And you have some serious issues with the real world. I bet you really wish you could live inside your bible...

Form of, not created by. Form of.

"The serpent said to the woman, 'You surely will not die!'" -- Genesis 3:4

The literal translation of serpent here was leviathan.

No, the leviathan was not a "serpent" - it was a multiheaded sea creature that breathed fire, and was specifically listed among real, mundane animals. Please excuse me if I don't think it's either a) the devil or b) ever been real.

And still, satyrs, behemoth and ziz!

There is a difference, but it's not as large a difference as you'd like to think. Why do you want humans to be that different? We're not. We're animals too.

What do you want? Airplane tickets to Mexico City so you can observe it yourself?

No, I'd like a proper citation. Any idea what that means or do I have to explain it to you?

Again, don't go into a religious debate as unarmed and ignorant as you are in the topic. ALL CHRISTIANS believe Jesus was true God and true man. 100% of both.

But not all Christians believe Mary was the mother of God, because there is a divide between God and Jesus.

Jesus was not God. He was a man.

Since you have no knowledge at all in the subject you're talking about, any statements you make are obviously going to be baseless and solely based on how you feel about them. Good example here.

No, I'm using historical evidence. What have you been using the whole time? a) Your feelings. b) The bible.

It's a picture, not a miracle. And just because something should've happened, doesn't mean it will; someone should've slapped some sense into you, but they clearly didn't.

You're questioning scientists in a field they know well about simply because you don't agree with them when you yourself don't know anything about it? "Isn't doing his job right"? Ouch.

They're scientists. It's their job to explain things in rational, scientific terms. They fail to do so, they're failing to do their job.

Umn.. OK? Yeah, not really.

It was a Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy reference; Slartibartfast helped design Earth and so stuck his name inside a glacier to prove he was involved. In a later book, they find God's final message to His Creation, which is giant burning letters reading "We Are Sorry For The Inconvenience."

What I'm seeing is, if God really wanted people to believe in Him, he really could've created a world where it's a lot more obvious it was artificially designed.

Try and stop me.

Very mature. :D

And especially considering that most of the bible stories were passed down by word of mouth long after the actual events. If I recall correctly, the earliest Gospel wasn't written until well after Jesus' (final) death.

That may have had some credibility if you were to discount Sacred Tradition. But as it stands, nope.

Actually, I have a lot of credibility, considering the earliest date (that is generally agreed among credible historians, not Christian scholars with a bias) for any of the gospels is well into the latter half of the first century; in other words, well after Jesus died.

Also, the credibility of even the earliest bibles is called into question; the First Council of Nicaea actually decided Jesus' divinity, nearly 300 years after he died.

EDIT: And oh, Jesus is still alive. ;D

Even if he hadn't been crucified, people just don't live that long.

But why are you right and everyone else is wrong?

I mean, your explaination is not as rational as a lot of other people's. Even less so, really.

They didn't notice when you called me "stupid" and "an idiot", etc.

And words are words are words. They communicate a specific idea, therefore, they're words. Just because they're not words you know.

They are very capable of learning human language as well. A lot of apes can communicate quite well in sign language. You'll probably complain that they didn't invent it, but you didn't invent English; does that make you sub-human?

Have you ever met a real human? They lack higher level thinking. :P

They'd of preserved it.

... I'm pretty sure a glass wall would preserve it pretty damn well.

I'm sorry but your saints are looking about as real as my space lizards right now.

Easter and Christmas are both pagan festivals; Easter borrows many of the traditions of the feast of the goddess Aestre, and Christmas borrows elements of Yule, the traditional winter solstice festival, and the main feast of the God Mithras (who, incidentally, was born in human form to a virgin, and died so that the sins of his followers could be forgiven. Interestly, Mithrasism predates Christianity).

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2007, 04:20:37 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

Actually, they celebrated Winter Solstice. lol Actually, the whole tree in the house is a pagan tradition as well.

Most Christians aren't bright enough to realize that Dec 25th is when Christ was conceived, not born. (<_< the Gospel according to St.Luke kinda spells it out)

on that note, <_< I think I'll leave it at that XD Since theres really nothing to contribute to this threads original subject, and any time someone says a word in edgewise theres an ignorant response without any proof from either side XD
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2007, 04:24:03 pm »
  • *whistle*
on that note, <_< I think I'll leave it at that XD Since theres really nothing to contribute to this threads original subject, and any time someone says a word in edgewise theres an ignorant response without any proof from either side XD

No, every time someone points out something obvious like the fossil record, *cough* someone replies saying "Yeah, well, THE BIBLE".

Also, please don't say "proof" as you clearly don't know what it means. It's damn near impossible to prove anything.
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2007, 04:26:05 pm »

Easter and Christmas are both pagan festivals; Easter borrows many of the traditions of the feast of the goddess Aestre, and Christmas borrows elements of Yule, the traditional winter solstice festival, and the main feast of the God Mithras (who, incidentally, was born in human form to a virgin, and died so that the sins of his followers could be forgiven. Interestly, Mithrasism predates Christianity).

Hes probably gonna say 'That cant be true 'cos it sounds silly' or something.

Actually, they celebrated Winter Solstice. lol Actually, the whole tree in the house is a pagan tradition as well.

Most Christians aren't bright enough to realize that Dec 25th is when Christ was conceived, not born. (<_< the Gospel according to St.Luke kinda spells it out)

How many versions of the Holy Bible are there?
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2007, 04:29:30 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
It's rather funny to read. Oh, and let's introduce a new idea here. Write out "Believe" in BIG letters, and scribble all over it. Now write, "Conclude that" in big letters and surround it by hearts, kisses and ticks.

I want everyone to try a new task, every time they so much as think about their belief, step back and go "Right, what has led me to conclude that this is correct. ", then write what led you to conclude that and as best as possible write where you learnt it. I want both sides of this argument to do this.

This has been a news report from your Friendly Neighbourhood Game Necromancer, TheDarkJay.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2007, 04:31:41 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
How many versions of the Holy Bible are there?

lol too many translated by idiots, and too few accurate ones :s its kinda a shame that people follow one of the worst translation as a standard, when the translators themselves said "Please remember we translated this to the best of our ability, and many words we could not properly translate" blah blah lol I personally use a KJV for reference (as its not worth anything otherwise; worst freakin translation out there); and I use a strongs concordance for the original translations of certain passages. Helps remove *some of the errors and misconceptions, but eh... If I were Greek, Hebrew, and Syriac, I could soo read it accurately

Also, please don't say "proof" as you clearly don't know what it means.

Try "Tried and tested showing results beyond any shadow of a doubt". If thats not enough then here;

"That degree of evidence which convinces the mind of any truth or fact, and produces belief; a test by facts or arguments that induce, or tend to induce, certainty of the judgment; conclusive evidence; demonstration."

You really need to try to say something without trying to insult the person you're replying to, thats just not good magumbo.

Anyway, this entire thread is crawling with blatant disregards to this subforums rules o.o. Its like a huge ass religious war between those who follow evolutionism and those who follow creationism. Even at that, its sparking many many poorly documented microdebates that dont seem to go anywhere.

Its kinda on its way to being locked, so please, keep it on-topic, and please cite your sources.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 04:37:22 pm by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2007, 06:51:32 pm »
No, the fact that they use vocal chords to communicate specific ideas does though.

But, again, you refuse to acknowledge the huge gap between humans and animals.

And you have some serious issues with the real world. I bet you really wish you could live inside your bible...

Try to argue with me without using baseless insults used solely to tick me off, eh?

No, the leviathan was not a "serpent"

Are you blind? I said it was mistranslated to serpent.

Why do you want humans to be that different? We're not.

What I want is irrelevant. We are that different.

Any idea what that means or do I have to explain it to you?

Again, do you have the ability to argue without attempting to insult me every other sentence?

No, I'm using historical evidence. What have you been using the whole time? a) Your feelings. b) The bible.

I quoted the Bible once. All you're using is your opinion on a few scientific views that are much more theory than they are fact. A huge majority of what you consider fact is far more like a belief or a religion than anything else because to a huge extent it can't be proven and you just hope it one day will.

But I think you knew that. You only made the Bible remark to further try to diss me. Not working buddy.

It's a picture, not a miracle.

Hmmm.. Do you read my posts?

Quote from: CelestialEsper
A piece of cloth that on which an image of Mary appeared as they were looking at it AND IT REMAINS TO THIS DAY.

If you disregard it again, I'll repeat myself again.

They're scientists. It's their job to explain things in rational, scientific terms.

Problem with that statement: they did. You can't possibly have for even a second an open mind that maybe something happened outside your beliefs so it's deemed by you instantly false beyond doubt.

Citation time.

- "a professor from NASA conducted an independent analysis in 1979 and concluded that there is no way to explain the quality of the pigments used for the pink dress, the blue veil, the face and the hands, the permanence of the colours, or the vividness of the colours after several centuries, during which they ordinarily should have deteriorated." Click Here

I'm not going to lie, your constant insults and rude disposition are bothering me. Please grow up.

Very mature.

This is a game to you, isn't it?

Also, the credibility of even the earliest bibles is called into question; the First Council of Nicaea actually decided Jesus' divinity, nearly 300 years after he died.

The First Council of Nicaea only declared that Jesus was God. It was known before, but the Church of Alexandria was questioning it, so it needed to be stated clearly. Where do you get your historical evidence? The Da vinci Code? haha

Even if he hadn't been crucified, people just don't live that long.

God does. Jesus = God. This is a religious topic. Don't act as though you have "historical proof" that Jesus wasn't God, you atheist.

Have you ever met a real human? They lack higher level thinking.

Do you live in a cave with your computer?

... I'm pretty sure a glass wall would preserve it pretty damn well.

Read my above citation fully. Click Here

I'm sorry but your saints are looking about as real as my space lizards right now.

Sorry, but screw you. I'm not going to prove everything to you. I just don't care anymore to deal with you.

Hes probably gonna say 'That cant be true 'cos it sounds silly' or something.

Grow up, please.
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2007, 07:01:46 pm »
Grow up, please.
Rich coming from you.
Someone who screamed blue murder when I lightly flamed yet, disregarding the fact you flamed other members in this topic.
Someone who doesn't believe animals communicate with one another.
Someone who appears to of ignored pretty much everything I've said. BAR ONE !@#$% LINE.

Yeah, maybe you should grow up.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2007, 07:09:13 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Okay guys, I'm gunna temporarily lock this thread. It's been lingering on for page after page with no productive debate. Its been pretty much a battlefield between a few members without any progress whatsoever o.o...

Like I said though; temporary lock, just to let you guys cool down a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 91 queries.