Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soccer Stamp - UPDATED HOMIES.  (Read 1003 times)

Soccer Stamp - UPDATED HOMIES.
« on: September 06, 2006, 02:48:19 am »

Alright, this took about 4-5 hours of work.
I know it's not the best, but I really put alot of effort in this, and I was really satisfied with it, I know the soccer guy doing a bicycle kick doesn't exactly have the best lineart, but, I'm crap at lineart, and I was really impressed at how I did it, because I thought I did a pretty good job.
C+C appreciated.

P.S.
This was made for Gas13's stamp collaboration, I'll email to him soon, I just hope he excepts it haha.

UPDATED:

I win.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:33:45 pm by halotank »

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
Re: Soccer Stamp - UPDATED HOMIES.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 09:44:24 pm »
Not even so much as a, Good, or, Bad?
XD

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 12:02:01 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
That took you 4-5 hours? No offense, cause it isnt bad but its not 4-5 hours worth. Good job none the less.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 12:53:39 am »
1. Not to be rude, but you could have made it in any shorter of a time?
2. I've only been pixelling for about 9 months.
3. I'm !@#$% at lineart.
4. Thanks :)

.TakaM was here.
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.541 seconds with 46 queries.