Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: GM 7.0 Beta Released  (Read 4311 times)

Re: GM 7.0 Beta Released
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 10:35:55 pm »
There are some good improvements but nothing impressive I hope he will add major improvements.
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 10:11:45 pm »
  • I almost has over 9000 everything!
This list indicated the changes that have been made since the release of the BETA 7.0. So please do not report errors in this list.

* Added functions draw_line_width(x1,y1,x2,y2,w) and draw_line_width_color(x1,y1,x2,y2,w,col1,col2) to draw lines with a width.
    * The display of the website on the main window can be switched off in the preferences.
    * d3d_start() and d3d_end() now return whether successful.
    * Corrected some typos in the error message.
    * The game window is now made visible before the create and game start events are executed such that it will be there to e.g. show the game help.
    * In image editor, moving to next or previous image now askes whether changes must be saved.
    * Under Scripts->Show Extension Functiosn, the list of extension function is now correctly shown and also the constants are included.
    * Scripts in extension packages can now use constants defined in such packages.
    * In simple mode the extensions help is no longer shown.
    * .gmk files can not be merged into games.
    * Corrected the drawing of primitive shapes like rectangles and ellipses such that outline and filled have the same size.
    * Corrected the bug with limited real precision. Should also solve problems with functions dealing with the date and time.
    * Variable cursor_sprite can now be used to set a sprite for the cursor. (Was already there but not in the documentation.

Sweet!

• Puyo Nexus
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2006, 02:06:27 am »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
it wont run for me becuase i lost my gm key for 5.0 a long time ago , so its not valid  :'(
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 09:19:01 pm »
I hacked my way in, and only saw part of the interface because the program didn't start properly, but I like the interface. It's new and kinda exciting. Though, I think I might rather quit Game Maker and learn PHP instead. I'm pretty good at the basics, anyway.
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2006, 10:21:30 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Oh, they did update the interface? Cools. And you won't get very far trying to make games with PHP, if that's what you're thinking. :P
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2006, 04:43:44 am »
  • Protecting Hyrule from the forces of Darkness!
BlueMonkey you don't know what you will be missing! GM7 Boasts tons of new features including the ability to define a global variables without the crappy "global." stuff before it. A vulnerability to steal data while the game is running is gone. You can now use the close button and the esc button as two different events. List goes on and on... Save up money get registered legally and give GM7 a spin when in comes out in the first of 07. Trust me it won't disappoint ya! :jellytime: :lol: :tek: :ganon: :dance: :jellytime:
My screenname is pronounced:
Zen-ta-wo-cot-ious the L is silent.
Visit Parnell Games
Quote from: MaJoRa
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Quote from: Zentawolcotious
Live today as if its your last.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 04:18:19 pm »
Thats gonna be great haha I have 5.3 and 6.0 on my PC right now so come on 7.0!
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2007, 12:52:14 pm »
I still don't reckon there's a lot of improvement... I did find a transition engine on the GM forums, with over a hundred more transitions for screens, (including the zelda ones) but it won't run, because of some stupid unexpected error.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 81 queries.