Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't care what anyone says, Runescape is the worst MMORPG ever.  (Read 5781 times)

I don't care what anyone says, Runescape is the ...
« on: December 31, 2006, 03:13:56 pm »
Do i suck at it? Hell yeah.

But it also sucks.

If you die, you lose all the items you're holding except your best 3.

For a newbie, losing all your beginner tools, the things i need to catch, and cook food so i can use it to restore my hp, is a tad taunting. So is losing all my damn money because apparently RS counts money as items, They could of alteast let one of the things you keep besides the best 3 is money. Or atleast tools.

I walk apparently into a PK area, the game never lets me know, and some retarded mage starts attacking me, wooo.

I really can't see how people like this game at all.

gm112

Re: I don't care what anyone says, Runescape is ...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 03:17:32 pm »
I also hate the players on it. They're all immature and misuse/overuse the word "noob". Runescape is an online game for noobs and has noobs. I agree with you all the way, fissure!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 03:18:07 pm »
It's only good because it's free. And even to that, there are better free ones. The game is so full of retards it's not even funny. You can scam just about anyone and not get banned. And it requires more time than WoW to get good at? Give me a break.
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 03:18:29 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
I gotta disagree with FISSURE, it's the worst GAME ever.
Played it some time ago, and the graphics are horrible, moving is painful and annoying and I just can't see anything good about it.
Maybe it's large, but the gameplay and graphics suck so badly!

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 03:27:02 pm »
Someone my bow,m which i don't use, is more important then the tools i actually need.

yeah, good job runescape

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 03:33:58 pm »
Runescape actually was ruined when it converted to 3D. 2D version was so much better.

Raen

Are you retarded or something?
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 03:34:35 pm »
  • I'm the gosh-darn Batman!
Yes, Runescape is a horrid game. The only reason people play it is because it is free. You'd be surprised at the amount of crappy MMOs that are free, and thus have a large player base.

www.myspace.com/applesofidunn

And yes, this is Acid Rain.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 03:40:34 pm »
runescape is crap. if you play it you are a moron. the quests are stupid, and the game has some of the worst 3d graphics i have seen. some of the questions are so simple, i had a quick look at the cheat database thing and made me ask a question:

Who is this game aimed at?
A.Bycicles
B.Streetlights
C.Morons

come on people. That's a typical quest question.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 03:58:32 pm »
There was a video on Google comparing Runescape to World of Warcraft, and people were actually saying'Runescape is the best noob' and crap... I almost busted a gut laughing.
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 04:12:58 pm »
These three kids at school play it, and they say that it's awesome because it's the only MMORPG ever. So, I tell them a few real MMORPGS, like Maple Story, or World of Warcraft, and all they say is that those aren't online. Atleast they are suffering for their stubborness.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 04:25:22 pm »
Once again a Rune Scape topic... What is wrong with you people the more you talk about it the more popular and the more recognition it gets. Please stop!
  • Likes to Ramble

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 05:59:02 pm »
  • b e p i s
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-601350008159129188&q=runescape+warcraft

Despite the guy's really immature vocabulary, this video makes me lol so hard. I've never seen WoW look more epic.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 06:35:37 pm »
Ive never even played it and I know its gay. My little brother loves it. People cant say it's good simply because its in a browser or its free. There are far better free games out there. Maybe not in  browser, but thats !@#$% anyways!

You should try out Tibia. I played that game for about 4 years lol. Totally consumed my life. It's free to play for as long as you want, and only if you want to you can buy a premium account for like 20 bucks you get 3 months of premium, which gives you the option to own you're own house, and ride on ships, go to a few of the islands for only premium players. But trust me. Playing for free still works. In all the years I played it I never had a premium account. I played on some of my friends's and its not that much better. And the map is huge, the guild systems are great. The whole game layout is awesome. It's 2D graphics, of some kind of strange isometric/birds eye view. Sure its no world of warcraft looks, but the game play itself isn't a farcry from t he experience you get playing on WoW with you're friends, questing, hunting, etc. I don't play online games anymore but you should check it out. Especially considering the fact that you tried runescape lol...

It's not hard to figure it all out, its pretty straight forward. You use the arrow keys to move your character, or you can click the floor around you to go to that point. It pretty much guides you through things. I always liked it because it gets you right into the game world. You screen is centered on you're character and moves with you as you go, the world is made up of invisible squares, and when you talk to NPC's you actually have to wait in line if they are busy, and aproach them and write out the words "Hi" - Hello adventurer, welcome to my shop!, "Buy sword" - Would you like to buy a sword for 15 Gold? "yes" etc. Rather then just clicking on them or whatever. And to use spells you have to actually look in you're spell book to find the spell name (and hopefully remmeber it) and then either type it out in the message window and say it, or hotkey the word to one of the F keys. So if you are in a dark place and have no more torches, simply mutter "Utevo Lux" and you're area will light up for a few minutes, or "Exura Vita" to heal yourself, or you can use runes created by mages and sold to players who cant use good magic like knights, so you can attack an enemy with a fire ball by clicking on the rune in your backpack and then clicking on the enemy. The world really involves you a lot in what you are doing. It's great fun. I recomend it to anyone.

Check out the screenshots on the site (old ones) and maps, spells, creatures, etc. in the library, or whatever.

Just thought I would recomend that if you are looking for a good time waster that is free and not runescape. ;P
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 07:23:28 pm »
I follow Skully's opinion, and I still sometimes play Tibia... But I played it just for fun more than for powergaming (was lvl 41 sorcerer)...
It's an extremely fun game if you give it some time ;)
I highly suggest you to try it - best MMORPG ever, in my opinion...
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 11:45:28 pm »
I'd rather play Neopets ffs
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 10:33:27 am »
Yeah, I've had an account on neopets for about 5 years now... or more, but have hardly used it the last 3 years... mabye once a month or two.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 03:20:46 pm »
  • Elbows deep within the borderline.
I....HATE.....RUNSESCAPE! (Hey that ryhmed:P) Worst game ever made..... :-X
And the world rolls on...
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 02:00:20 pm »
  • that old name
I was introduced to this.. wow.. 4-5years ago now =o.
For some reason everyone seemed to get addicted to it, and love it.. but it was just so .. ... ..un-fun.. to me. It was torturous to play ;_; .. I kept getting no where, I had no incentive to play further; everything from moving around to.. well doing anything, was tedious. Overall, such a terribly not fun game; I don't see what people like in it, aside from the fact that it's free and in-browser, but there are much more fun things to do in your browser, MUCH more fun things:

Browse ZFGC(or other forums), check your e-mail, IM people, google for ... anything, youtube, neopets ..other in-browser MMORPG's that are surely better, but that I've never played.. catching up on news! . . .

And as other people have said, it takes a while to get good at, and excel in.. but it isn't worth your time to do so :P.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:02:22 pm by Sterlin254 »
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 02:04:28 pm »
  • :3
hahah this is old news i hate that game
  • daniel-kun
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 02:12:58 pm »
  • odens knop
What's wrong with Neopets?   ::)

Haha I loved that stuff.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.475 seconds with 77 queries.

anything