Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I've lost all faith in Link... *MAJOR TP SPOILERS!*  (Read 4703 times)

Re: I've lost all faith in Link... *MAJOR TP SPO...
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 09:56:24 am »
Not many games go to even 30 hours. If you consider that short, you need help.
the a o d c
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 03:59:20 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
I didnt get what you said there.
Ok, PT is just a graphic upgrade from last 3d zelda games.
weapons...old and a few new ones, wow.
bosses, too easy.
Lame Endinge(when you kill ganon/ganondorf)
Moves, you had to find the stupid wolf and you learn the moves that are not that great(stupid super spin .V.)
rupee costume...useless?
just, not that great, its just good.
You say TP is to short then I said that you should sum up how much Adventure games are 70 hours long!
It took you 70 hours to beat TP? XD, it took me 30, and that includes doing side quests. Plus, no matter how long a game is, if it sucks, it doesn't matter.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 04:16:07 pm »
bosses, too easy.
Moves, you had to find the stupid wolf and you learn the moves that are not that great(stupid super spin .V.)
rupee costume...useless?
You say TP is to short then I said that you should sum up how much Adventure games are 70 hours long!
It took you 70 hours to beat TP? XD, it took me 30, and that includes doing side quests. Plus, no matter how long a game is, if it sucks, it doesn't matter.
The difference is that Twilight Princess doesn't suck.
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 05:11:02 pm »
bosses, too easy.
rupee costume...useless?
That's your opinion, I'm saying if he didn't like Twilight Princess it doesn't make any diffrence how long it was. I personally liked Twilight Princess, but I thought most other Zelda games were better.
Ghoster Poster

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 05:38:39 pm »
I'm not even bothering to read every post and go straight to the spam.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT AN AIR-BORNE TEAR COULD BREAK A MAGICAL MIRROR. OH LORD.

Also, Link is quite obviously asexual. Or shy. That's why he's so confident all the time. Because he's shy.

ALSO ITS GAME-LOGIC, DAMMIT. D:

Midna said "See you later" because she could. It was to create a sort of dramatic irony at that instance, to strike players in the heart.
She used to say that all the time, whenever Link would return some area out of the Twilight Realm.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 06:07:17 pm »
Link never hooks up with anyone because he's supposed to be you. That's why he never talks, because then the game would be forcing you to talk wether you want to or not. That's why his name is Link, the link between the character and the player. If he hooked up with Zelda then LinkxMidna and LinkxIlia fans would get mad. If he hooked up with Midna than LinkxZelda and LinkxIlia fans would get mad. And if he hooked up with Ilia (which the game never actually shows), then LinkxZelda and LinkxMidna fans would get mad.
Ghoster Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 07:05:24 pm »
bosses, too easy.
rupee costume...useless?
That's your opinion, I'm saying if he didn't like Twilight Princess it doesn't make any diffrence how long it was. I personally liked Twilight Princess, but I thought most other Zelda games were better.
No! its a fact that Twilight Princess does not suck. You may not like twilight princess but thats an opinion.
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 07:31:47 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
bosses, too easy.
rupee costume...useless?
No! its a fact that Twilight Princess does not suck. You may not like twilight princess but thats an opinion.

That's what you think. ;)
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 08:38:10 pm »
  • Tyrant Rave!
Link never hooks up with anyone because he's supposed to be you. That's why he never talks, because then the game would be forcing you to talk wether you want to or not. That's why his name is Link, the link between the character and the player. If he hooked up with Zelda then LinkxMidna and LinkxIlia fans would get mad. If he hooked up with Midna than LinkxZelda and LinkxIlia fans would get mad. And if he hooked up with Ilia (which the game never actually shows), then LinkxZelda and LinkxMidna fans would get mad.

Oh, so if I want Link to be with Midna for real then that's my ending? COOL! I think they should have had 3 choices in the end though... Midna, Zelda, and Ilia, that would've been better. But I'd definitely stick with Midna... everytime.

GUILTY GEAR RULES!!! I AM AWESOME!!! WHY ARE YOU READING MY SIG?

Hyrule_SwordsMan

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 09:22:09 pm »
I liked the game but I think that it's very short. Yes, It took me 57 hours to finish it and I dont have everything but there is something that makes it shot.
The heaven REALLY dissapointed me. I though that it was a place full of anges or some sort of stuff. BUT IT SUCKS. And the occa as well. I love gannon's battle. I think that it's the best from all Zeldas but the ending is not very good. It's like if nothing happened in the story of zelda.. I think that the Wind Waker says more. I love the TP items and enemies. The bosses may be a little bit easy.

I like it but there is something missing.
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 10:32:51 pm »
Hyrule_boy, I didnt say the game sucks, dont get me wrong. I love the game, but at the same time after beating it so fast I thought it was missing something, not really if it was short or something else.
Thought this is one of my favorite gamecube adventure games right after starfox adventure ^-^.
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 11:57:59 pm »
Yeah, this game sorta left a ...hmmm feeling behind. It's a brilliant game. And lots of great moments. But it was sorta lacking something.

The worst thing about the ending was that you saw Link go make a finishing blow. And then Ganon's face...I'm like okay now the sword hits his face like OoT and WW, but Noooo, you don't even SEE the sword pierce through Dorfie. - Weak

Antidote

>.>
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2007, 01:56:19 am »
  • In all seriousness who's serious?
heh *takes off glasses and plays zelda* *5 seconds later* NOOOO LINK WHY DID YOU JUMP OFF THAT LEDGE >_< (get the hint)
  • Axiomatic Data Laboratories

Mateus

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2007, 02:12:34 am »
Yeah, this game sorta left a ...hmmm feeling behind. It's a brilliant game. And lots of great moments. But it was sorta lacking something.

The worst thing about the ending was that you saw Link go make a finishing blow. And then Ganon's face...I'm like okay now the sword hits his face like OoT and WW, but Noooo, you don't even SEE the sword pierce through Dorfie. - Weak
Maybe they were trying to make it more cinemtaic or dramatic or something.
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2007, 11:23:40 am »
They failed
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 02:52:55 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
I was actually glad Ganondorf didn't get it in the face.  It wouldn't make that much sense anyway, because his weak point, which you can hit for massive damage, is in his chest.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2007, 07:53:05 pm »
I was actually glad Ganondorf didn't get it in the face.  It wouldn't make that much sense anyway, because his weak point, which you can hit for massive damage, is in his chest.
DON'T make me pull off an E3-joke. Don't.

Also, you guys. I really start to get that feeling. Today I've been playing it, roaming around a bit, looking up in the sky... and for short moments, I felt what I was feeling in OoT. This feeling, yanno. It's called GEEK-love to a game. GEEK. I'm a GEEK. A guy who loves a game. Yes. But anyway, it's there, it really is. You just got to look at the game from different perspectives. And you should stop listening to what other people say, they only ruin it for you. Really. Really really.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 04:46:50 am »
  • Surpass the impossible & kick reason to the curb!
Maybe I'm off my rocker here...but Midna was some creepy alien-looking thing...as in, not human...as in, hot or not, Link being anything but her friend would be kinda wrong...I can already see them in bed...

Link: Do the big eight arm monster thing again.

Link has an octopus fetish?  Who knew...
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth.

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.
  • Exploding Foot Studios
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 08:45:13 pm »
  • *whistle*
Actually, I thought the best part of the game was Link just going back to his normal life, just going back to Ilia.

In most of the games, Link's an outsider - he doesn't belong anywhere really. At the end of the game, he leaves for somewhere because he realises he doesn't belong.

In TP, on the other hand, Link's part of a community. He's got a job (farmhand), he's the apprentice to the local swordsman, he's engaged (well, it's implied anyway), and he acts as an older brother figure to the kids in the village.

Hell, the whole game is initially motivated by Ilia and the kids being kidnapped. Everything goes from there. Admitedly, once you save them, Link's in too deep to stop, but it's still all about Ordon, and Link's mainly motivated to keeping his family safe (or at least, so Midna indicates).

Zelda's too distant from Link in the game to be a real love interest. I mean, she meets him twice as a wolf, and afterwards, she dies. They don't even get a chance to talk or anything. When Midna revives Zelda, there's a spark between her and Link - but it's only the lust and adrenaline because they just kicked Ganon's piggy ass. They're too distant, too different to be connect - Zelda's too ingrained in Hyrule culture, and Link's too far outside it to care.

And, finally, Midna. I just get the feeling that they were too close as friends and travelling companions for anything to happen, y'know? Not only that, but when they first met, the first impressions given weren't the best. Midna looked like a six year old girl, and Link was a wolf. Even with both returned to normal, and everything "resolved", there's still the issues. I mean, what if half way through orgasm, Link suddenly remembered what Midna used to look like? Awwwwkwwwwaaaaard.

So, yeah. I'm actually pretty happy with the ending of the game, and I think it ended in the best way possible. Link being noble and staying true to himself and Ilia - and not giving into lust'n'stuff.

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 08:49:02 pm »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
Actually, I thought the best part of the game was Link just going back to his normal life, just going back to Ilia.

In most of the games, Link's an outsider - he doesn't belong anywhere really. At the end of the game, he leaves for somewhere because he realises he doesn't belong.

In TP, on the other hand, Link's part of a community. He's got a job (farmhand), he's the apprentice to the local swordsman, he's engaged (well, it's implied anyway), and he acts as an older brother figure to the kids in the village.

Hell, the whole game is initially motivated by Ilia and the kids being kidnapped. Everything goes from there. Admitedly, once you save them, Link's in too deep to stop, but it's still all about Ordon, and Link's mainly motivated to keeping his family safe (or at least, so Midna indicates).

Zelda's too distant from Link in the game to be a real love interest. I mean, she meets him twice as a wolf, and afterwards, she dies. They don't even get a chance to talk or anything. When Midna revives Zelda, there's a spark between her and Link - but it's only the lust and adrenaline because they just kicked Ganon's piggy ass. They're too distant, too different to be connect - Zelda's too ingrained in Hyrule culture, and Link's too far outside it to care.

And, finally, Midna. I just get the feeling that they were too close as friends and travelling companions for anything to happen, y'know? Not only that, but when they first met, the first impressions given weren't the best. Midna looked like a six year old girl, and Link was a wolf. Even with both returned to normal, and everything "resolved", there's still the issues. I mean, what if half way through orgasm, Link suddenly remembered what Midna used to look like? Awwwwkwwwwaaaaard.

So, yeah. I'm actually pretty happy with the ending of the game, and I think it ended in the best way possible. Link being noble and staying true to himself and Ilia - and not giving into lust'n'stuff.

Exactly the ending made perfect sense

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 78 queries.

anything