Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Black History Month  (Read 10117 times)

Black History Month
« on: March 03, 2007, 03:56:59 pm »
My general view is that it's extremely stupid. If there is one things black people need, it's NOT for people to feel sorry for them, seperate them, and make efforts to show some things they've gone through. Every race has had its ups and downs, why not have a Jewish history month as well?

Other views?
Re: Black History Month
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 04:15:57 pm »
  • *whistle*
It's retarded for a group that supposedly feels it's being subjugated to point out their own differences and make them seperate from the rest of the world. How is the rest of the world gonna treat a group as equals if they refuse to treat themselves as equal to everyone else?

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 05:16:16 pm »
  • hungry..
I completely agree with you two. It really pisses me off when people are complete hypocrites about racism.
  • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 05:20:17 pm »
Awesome, people agree with me. I'd like people who disagree though so we can get the debate rolling.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 05:26:32 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I agree too, theres a BET channel, Black Entertainment, which is racist...if there was a 'WET' channel there would be like 10000 people going insane about it. Its rediculous.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 05:42:01 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
Yeh I wanted to create a club for white heterosexual males who were not disabled, and were English, and non-Muslim.

... but they wouldn't let me :/

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games

Esham the Unholy

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 05:42:44 pm »
Umm..I would say something that might offend white people but you guys would hate me for it and so I won't say a thing. (P.S. Do u guys have any balck friends whatsover? I hang out with almost just black people) Ah never mind...
You guys..you need to see it from black prospective...like your race never used to run empires like Egypt and Nubia (Aincient Egyptians are black...trust me. I will get my sources) then invadors destroy their empire and claim as their own and all the records with it denying the original inhabitants heritage (Islamic conquest on Egypt.) and even deny that the Egyptians are black becuase the Arabics aresupposedly the true inherents which aren't.  Then years later in other parts of Africa, the people build more empires which were destroyed and ruined including many tribal cultures becuase white man can't admit maybey blacks are people too and they think the'yr just mindless tools. Tooken into long hours of slavery becuase whites are lazy. and once slavery is over, they still get segrated and classified as minorities along with my race (Native American),Latino and Asian. And once good ole King set things straight. Blacks are still being racially intolerated becuase people who are ignorant and can't stand that maybe blacks are people too and not mindless tools or gangsters. Yup, sterotyping exist kinda bad. Oh well..then again I wouldn't know anything at all...I guess I'm a just a dumb indian who is a dancing fire savage...but justy letting you know why black history month is important.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 05:53:38 pm »
  • hungry..
That's the thing though Esham... we KNOW what happened, and of course we respect it.. but when black people use that AGAINST other races.. it's completely hyprocritical... and when they're like "we just want to be treated the same", and go on about all that stuff and continue to rabble about how they're different.. how can they expect to be treated the same, fact is, all races ARE different, they have different origins, different backgrounds... sure, we can treat them equaly, but we can't just ignore the fact that we're different races.
We're not moaning here about the rights of other races, or the fact that they praise "Black History Month" or whatever.. it's just when they do that... and then go on about how they're not different.

I have plenty of Black and Asian friends, all of them pretty much feel the same as me.

You have to understand however, it's difficult to argue points like this... without seeming "racist" .. it's kind of an awkward subject :P, especially for white folk.
  • My Blog

Esham the Unholy

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2007, 06:31:57 pm »
hmm...good point. Sorry, I was just a lil angry earlier (not on this subject) and I hate outbursting like that. Yes,it is difficult that there are blacks who abuse the privelage about Black history month and the privelages with it. But they're are people like dat in every society who abuse privelages...and it somehow accodomates into a stereo type. Now people shouldn't diss black history month becuase of one black man abuses the privelages,instead let bygons be bygons. I'm not a racist (agianst white people or any race,cuz I have white in me too and I love all ethnicities and cultures) just to let you know but there are idiots everywhere no matter what race or origin who abuse privellages. It just makes me mad that white people are just gonna judge on that one person alone.So before you say screw black history month, just think "There is an idiot outta of a dozen" It goes for all people even whites. ;)       
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2007, 06:51:08 pm »
I hate racism,because its !@#$% pointless.If i have my company,and a black programmer who just graduated comes in,and a white person who used to work at nintedo comes in,and i can only hire one of em,ill hire the white one cause he has more experience.Now,the black will think im a !@#$% racist and sue me.For the fact that blacks are !@#$% thinking there the best thing that exists,I know that [Word Removed] ARE WORSE THAN ANY OTHER RACE,AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNTILL THE DONT TREAT THEMSELFS LIKE THYRE THE !@#$% BEST THING THAT EXISTS.

Mod Edit- I honestly don't think the word filter does enough to mask this word and in the case of a race sensitive topic like this it was best to remove it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 07:56:47 pm by CrystalAngel04 »
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2007, 07:18:22 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
I hate racism,because its funking pointless.If i have my company,and a black programmer who just graduated comes in,and a white person who used to work at nintedo comes in,and i can only hire one of em,ill hire the white one cause he has more experience.Now,the black will think im a funking racist and sue me.For the fact that blacks are funking thinking there the best thing that exists,I know that NIGERS ARE WORSE THAN ANY OTHER RACE,AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNTILL THE DONT TREAT THEMSELFS LIKE THYRE THE funkING BEST THING THAT EXISTS.
Now just shut up there. Why do you think he would sue you? You just stereotype people. You hate racism, yet you're a racist.
And racism isn't allowed in these forums, so consider yourself warned. One more time, and you're banned.
Thank you.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2007, 07:49:30 pm »
not trying to offend anybody here but...
People who ask for something should give something..let me be more specific here.
They want us to respect them, but at the same time we try and they still think of us as racist, not most of them.
I respect them, dont have nothing against them and I agree that what happened long time ago it was wrong, even is not my fault since my skin is white when they look at me most of them(and I mean most of them) look at me like I did something wrong to them, and then they want me to respect them when they look at me like I killed someone or something.
But that doesnt matter to me, I still respect them, tho they should do the same.

PS:I'm not talking about every single one, just these who I've seen/talk to/know so far, Again sorry if I offended somebody.

EDIT: no oh, linkw204  you should remove the N word from your post.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 07:51:36 pm by EDGE »
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2007, 07:56:00 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
if we got rid of all the blacks, indians, eskimos etc etc in the world there would be no racism.

now there's a thought.

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2007, 07:59:35 pm »
The point is, if you are gonna blame somebody cuz of something somebody did a long time ago then expect something bad.
In the other side, I never say "all blacks are stupid" or a specific "race", since it will be an ignorant thing to do.
About that WET channel, I would like to see something like that xD sounds like lots of fun.
l0l wut? o_0

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2007, 08:07:08 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I hate racism,because its !@#$% pointless.If i have my company,and a black programmer who just graduated comes in,and a white person who used to work at nintedo comes in,and i can only hire one of em,ill hire the white one cause he has more experience.Now,the black will think im a !@#$% racist and sue me.For the fact that blacks are !@#$% thinking there the best thing that exists,I know that [Word Removed] ARE WORSE THAN ANY OTHER RACE,AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNTILL THE DONT TREAT THEMSELFS LIKE THYRE THE !@#$% BEST THING THAT EXISTS.

Mod Edit- I honestly don't think the word filter does enough to mask this word and in the case of a race sensitive topic like this it was best to remove it.

Have you lost your mind? I mean, how is it that you can disrespect a mans ethnicity when you know they've influenced nearly every facet of white America... from their music to their style of dress. Not to mention your basic imitation of their sense of cool; walk, talk, dress, mannerisms... they enrich your very existence, all the while contributing to the gross national product through their achievements in corporate America.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Koh

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 08:07:09 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
OK could someone close this topic, it is way too much flaming going on.

Mod Edit: Click the link to "Report to Moderator".
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 08:14:29 pm by Andrew »
  • Megaclipse Games

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 08:09:52 pm »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
What really pisses me off is all these things in the name of "equal rights" Like for example on the Ms. America pagents. They have a Ms. Black America, Ms. Latino America, and Ms. Oriental America and they call it equality, but if we tried to have a Ms. White America it would be called racist. They can exclude whites in thier contest and it is fine, but if whites exclude it is racist! WTF!!!  I mean another example is this BET crap I mean if we made WET I can guarantee there would be a riot outside the station building the very first day, but BET has been around for years, and it is because everyone is just too "Politically correct" to step up and point out how wrong these things are.  As George Carlin said "We don't need a double standard here one standard will do just fine!"

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 08:13:09 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
What really pisses me off is all these things in the name of "equal rights" Like for example on the Ms. America pagents. They have a Ms. Black America, Ms. Latino America, and Ms. Oriental America and they call it equality, but if we tried to have a Ms. White America it would be called racist. They can exclude whites in thier contest and it is fine, but if whites exclude it is racist! WTF!!!  I mean another example is this BET crap I mean if we made WET I can guarantee there would be a riot outside the station building the very first day, but BET has been around for years, and it is because everyone is just too "Politically correct" to step up and point out how wrong these things are.  As George Carlin said "We don't need a double standard here one standard will do just fine!"

I agree too, theres a BET channel, Black Entertainment, which is racist...if there was a 'WET' channel there would be like 10000 people going insane about it. Its rediculous.

Lol we made the same WET joke.
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2007, 08:14:59 pm »
OK could someone close this topic, it is way too much flaming going on.
lol really? xd
check your signature, there is racism going on1
OMG links hates octoroks! xD
Sorry for my spam, sometimes spam is needed, in moments like this when people are about to get serious.
Happy Black History Month guys!, be proud of yourselves and dont worry about what others say.

PS:Huh? bludleef you going crazy dude? no Ms. White America?...that was the funniest thign I've heard todat, in almost all ms. contest most of them are all white.
About that BET channel, whats wrong? you guys said if you had a white channel everybody would say is racism, but at the same time you are saying bad things about BET?
Please dont start with racism, dont say they are racist cuz we all are.
You bring something up about black being racist, then you'll get the double about whites being racist. and so on.
Stop it now!...please? o_0
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2007, 08:20:49 pm »
Heres the problem, we, no matter the colour of our skin, worry too damn much about the color of peoples skin. In a sense we're always racial profiling everyone, we assume something because of their race. I suppose maybe its human nature, or maybe its just the way we were conditioned when we were little, just the way we grew up. Once we drop that, once we step away from the fact that every human is truly just a human like the one standing next to him (or her), we'll move on, we'll move past that factor.

Several of you are bitching about the whole "BET" concept, and how we can't have "WET". We don't need "WET", we need to move past that, and just ignore the racism concept all together, it will make it fade away, the only reason the fire is still fueled is we keep hanging on to things that bug us, if things, which in my opinion are entirely petty, continue to bug us it will only worsen the situations.

Another example is with cakefarts, I'm not going to step in here and become all political with you, but they're trying to hammer him on any race issue they can. Because they (being the media?) cant think of any good hook to go against him they call him "Not black enough?", what the !@#$% kind of question is that? That is whats wrong with our society right there. Once we quit doing !@#$% like this, we'll move on to something else to pester each other about.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.506 seconds with 77 queries.

anything