Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: ZFGC name change.  (Read 5928 times)

Re: ZFGC name change.
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 04:07:05 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
ah new age !@#$%, aka "zfgc-x"

The greatest incarnation of zfgc that was ever created. Its a shame that it never lasted.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 04:13:59 am »
4sword makes a good point that usually the resources here go towards fan games. I think it'd beb etter to keep the same name.

Zelda Game Creative Central just doesn't feel right, it just seems like the type of name that would have more in it.

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 04:39:35 am »
Well, I tried.

You can't say I don't contribute. :P

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2007, 04:58:57 am »
Good try, but it seems we shall stay Zordons Funky Grass Cutters.
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2007, 05:07:21 am »
Lunar, stop trying to improve ZFGC ^_^.
the a o d c
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2007, 05:29:28 am »
Eh, if ZFGC changed its name it would be "ZFGC" rather than "Zelda Fan Game Central", a nice little shortener.

If you can manage to find, buy, and donate 'zfcc.com' I'll consider it. :p
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 05:50:11 am »
If you can manage to find, buy, and donate 'zfcc.com' I'll consider it. :p
I'll buy it first to prevent its use. It's a horrible idea =(.
the a o d c
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 12:05:40 pm »
  • Minalien
If the name is EVER changed, I will condemn this place to hell as being the ruin of something great that I joined a few years ago. It's always been Zelda Fan Game Central. Hell, even when TRM started it, it wasn't "OOT2D's Forums," it was "Zelda Fan Game Central."

HELL. !@#$%. NO.
If the name is changed, I'm gone. This suggestion is just a total load of biggotry and trying to put change, even going to things that DO NOT NEED TO BE CHANGED.

Think of the number of old-time ZFGC members coming back. I guarantee you that every decent member of our community would HATE the idea of changing our name.

Edit: "Who's Pedlya?" :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 12:11:21 pm by Madilim Kagalakan »
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 12:09:32 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
If the name is EVER changed, I will condemn this place to hell as being the ruin of something great that I joined a few years ago. It's always been Zelda Fan Game Central. Hell, even when TRM started it, it wasn't "OOT2D's Forums," it was "Zelda Fan Game Central."

HELL. !@#$%. NO.
If the name is changed, I'm gone. This suggestion is just a total load of biggotry and trying to put change, even going to things that DO NOT NEED TO BE CHANGED.

Think of the number of old-time ZFGC members coming back. I guarantee you that every decent member of our community would HATE the idea of changing our name.

I agree, I would be out of here faster than you could say 'Who's Pedlya'
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 02:32:15 pm »
  • hungry..
No
I concur.

What a ridiculous suggestion.
  • My Blog
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2007, 07:35:59 pm »
Lunar how long have you been at ZFGC?

Anyways, I've been here since EZboard. I don't think anything would prosper off ZFCC... ZFGC is just a roll off the tongue, historic name. I don't think I would be happy with the change.
And even though it's a no, I have stated my opinion. :P
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2007, 07:42:20 pm »
I've been here almost since the very beginning.

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2007, 07:58:55 pm »
  • I cannot lose!
Old things like names etc., that have history and good memories shouldn't be changed. I haven't been here for even a year yet, but it feels terrible to think that ZFGC should change it's name.  :(
MGS4 == Best game ever. Srsly.

gm112

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2007, 08:05:33 pm »
Definitely no!
That doesn't have anything to do with it. Whether you were the first member other than TRM it still would not matter. Who would go out of their way to change a name of something for no reason? It's like if George Bush were to try to change the name of United States of America to United States of Pie.
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2007, 08:07:35 pm »
C'mon its always been Zelda fan Game Central, I may not of been a member back when it started, but Zelda fan game Central holds a lot of past memories for me, as it does for many others I can imagine.

And 'Who's Pedlya?' :P

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 08:12:25 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Definitely no!
That doesn't have anything to do with it. Whether you were the first member other than TRM it still would not matter. Who would go out of their way to change a name of something for no reason? It's like if George Bush were to try to change the name of United States of America to United States of Pie.

If this country was called United States of Pie...that would be !@#$% awesome. Horrible example.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

gm112

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2007, 08:13:16 pm »
Definitely no!

Well if George thinks it's a good idea then I have to agree. I mean, come on, has he ever been wrong about anything?
But he wouldn't because it's a democracy. A lot of people would immediately say no. But basically, I was just using that as an example of Lunars suggestion <__<.
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2007, 08:16:09 pm »
I figured out what word I was trying to say in my previous post.
Tradition.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2007, 08:34:12 pm »
I haven't read the whole topic but I say no! ZFGC does not need to change there name.
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 08:51:35 pm »
Definitely no!

Well if George thinks it's a good idea then I have to agree. I mean, come on, has he ever been wrong about anything?
But he wouldn't because it's a democracy. A lot of people would immediately say no. But basically, I was just using that as an example of Lunars suggestion <__<.
I think your [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags are broken. I bet Bush would try to name it US of Pie too.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.534 seconds with 78 queries.