Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto 4 for Wii!!!  (Read 3065 times)

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 for Wii!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 08:33:28 am »
mmm...not my cup of tea but any title for wii is good.

WORST F*CKING GAME IVE EVER SEEN. My dad likes it as hell.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 06:17:59 pm »
Ricky, just because you think it's stupid doesn't mean you'll be forced to play it.

I see it as a huge importance that Nintendo have at least one GTA title on the Wii. GTA is a huge seller, and it was sort of one of the reasons for the GameCube didn't do so well... Including GTA in the Wii's line-up will really shake off Nintendo's kiddie image once and for all. And yes, that image still exists.

The answer is simple: Give. Mario. Guns.
Seriously though, I can understand where this whole 'kiddie' image is coming from. As games grow even more advanced and have more attention to detail, they're going to sway one way or the other. Look at the first Super Mario Bros. You can't exactly call it childish, nor can you call it 'mature'. But looking at more modern Mario games, say, Super Mario Sunshine for instance, you can clearly tell it's swayed more towards a younger audience. It's fun to play, but it's still more on the 'childish' side of things.
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 09:41:01 pm »
Ricky, just because you think it's stupid doesn't mean you'll be forced to play it.

I see it as a huge importance that Nintendo have at least one GTA title on the Wii. GTA is a huge seller, and it was sort of one of the reasons for the GameCube didn't do so well... Including GTA in the Wii's line-up will really shake off Nintendo's kiddie image once and for all. And yes, that image still exists.

The answer is simple: Give. Mario. Guns.
Fan games have been made like that, they are extremly fun to play.
Come to think of it, I CAN imagine a 3D game for the wii involving Mario shooting Goombas and blood spurting everywhere...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.328 seconds with 43 queries.

anything