Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Are you "Cut" down-there? AKA Is your dick circumcised?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you... "Cut"? XD Males only. :P  (Read 17479 times)

Re: Are you... "Cut"? XD Males only. :P
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2006, 01:03:37 am »
Im not cut. It was lectured at school one day it risks infection. RAWR!
the a o d c
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2006, 01:03:59 am »
  • Its the joeshmo!
I'm freaking out because most of you didn't have a choice.

Then you were raised into thinking that your parents did the right thing when in reality what they did was very wrong.

HAIR GROWS BACK!
Maybe the soul fact that we never got a choice was wrong. But I doubt anybody who has been circumsized regrets what their parents chose for them. Even if they were brought up that way. They can still make the decision in their head weather they would rather have a cut penis or not.

But its not that much of a big deal. It's the tiniest bit of skin. And like everybody has been repeating. I doesn't negativly effect you in any way. So whats so bad about it? The only difference is, you won't have to pull back the foreskin on your penis to wash and stuff, so it's not as much of a hyegene concern, and you see the head of your penis 24/7 not just when you are erect.

Now, if there was actual a huge difference. Like it changed your penis size, or sexual performance. Then I might say it is wrong for parents to do it. But I mean. If they didn't A lot of people who might want to, never would because they wouldn't want to do it at an older age.

No, actually it can have negative effects. Like I said, it lowers the masturbation rate. Also, guys who are circumsized are ULTRA-sensitive for a few years, meaning its uncumfortable just to walk. Plus, Guys who are circumsized are said to use more lube than uncircumsized guys for masturbation.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2006, 01:07:41 am »

Then you were raised into thinking that your parents did the right thing when in reality what they did was very wrong.

HAIR GROWS BACK!
Maybe the soul fact that we never got a choice was wrong. But I doubt anybody who has been circumsized regrets what their parents chose for them. Even if they were brought up that way. They can still make the decision in their head weather they would rather have a cut penis or not.

But its not that much of a big deal. It's the tiniest bit of skin. And like everybody has been repeating. I doesn't negativly effect you in any way. So whats so bad about it? The only difference is, you won't have to pull back the foreskin on your penis to wash and stuff, so it's not as much of a hyegene concern, and you see the head of your penis 24/7 not just when you are erect.

Now, if there was actual a huge difference. Like it changed your penis size, or sexual performance. Then I might say it is wrong for parents to do it. But I mean. If they didn't A lot of people who might want to, never would because they wouldn't want to do it at an older age.

No, actually it can have negative effects. Like I said, it lowers the masturbation rate. Also, guys who are circumsized are ULTRA-sensitive for a few years, meaning its uncumfortable just to walk. Plus, Guys who are circumsized are said to use more lube than uncircumsized guys for masturbation.
Read my psot above this one. Again. You re still making assumtions josh. Being circumsized has absolutly no effect on how you masturbate. It dose not at all lowe r the masturbation rate. You are just guessing. You still do it exactly the same as a circumsized person. And it is still just as easy. It dosen't prevent it one bit. Also. It dose not take more lube. Are you kidding me? You are just taking these things right out of your head.

If I had a bunch of flappy extra skin on one finger, and my other was normal. If I put lube on both. Tell me why eactly one would work better. Thats just stupid. Also. When they are erect. They are virtually the same. So come on.

The only difference is the way it looks flaccid, and the need for extra hygene. Thats all.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 01:09:51 am by skull kid »
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2006, 01:09:07 am »
  • Its the joeshmo!

HAIR GROWS BACK!

Read my psot above this one. Again. You re still making assumtions josh. Being circumsized has absolutly no effect on how you masturbate. You still do it exactly the same as a circumsized person. And it is still just as easy. It dosen't prevent it one bit. Also. It dose not take more lube. Are you kidding me? You are just taking these things right out of your head.

If I had a bunch of flappy extra skin on one finger, and my other was normal. If I put lube on both. Tell me why eactly one would work better. Thats just stupid.

Read some of the comments on healthystrokes.com . That is wher I am getting my information from.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets

Spaceworld

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2006, 01:11:30 am »
I can assure you that I didn't have trouble walking because of a hyper-sensitive penis. I admit that it does (generally, not always, and not significantly) require more lubrication to masturbate than with an uncircumsized penis, but who gives a flying f***.
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2006, 01:11:38 am »

HAIR GROWS BACK!

Read my psot above this one. Again. You re still making assumtions josh. Being circumsized has absolutly no effect on how you masturbate. You still do it exactly the same as a circumsized person. And it is still just as easy. It dosen't prevent it one bit. Also. It dose not take more lube. Are you kidding me? You are just taking these things right out of your head.

If I had a bunch of flappy extra skin on one finger, and my other was normal. If I put lube on both. Tell me why eactly one would work better. Thats just stupid.

Read some of the comments on healthystrokes.com . That is wher I am getting my information from.
Link me to some. I want to see this. Because I know for a fact that is false. So dose anybody else who is cut. Another thing. Abou it being really sensitive for a while like you said. It happens when you are a baby. So you don't even remember it.  My friend did it at the age of 15. He never had any problems either.

I admit that it does (generally, not always, and not significantly) require more lubrication to masturbate than with an uncircumsized penis, but who gives a flying f***.
What are you guys talking about? Seriouslly. Erect they are almost the same. Weather you have slightly looser skin or not. The amount of lube you use would not change whatsoever. And masturbating with just skin dose not change either.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 01:13:32 am by skull kid »

Limey

« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2006, 01:11:56 am »
I think the masturbation stuff joeshmo is saying is true, but It doesnt make a big difference... So many people are circumsized, I don't hear people saying they can't masturbate because of it ;)
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2006, 01:12:44 am »
  • Its the joeshmo!

HAIR GROWS BACK!

Link me to some. I want to see this. Because I know for a fact that is false. So dose anybody else who is cut. Another thing. Abou it being really sensitive for a while like you said. It happens when you are a baby. So you don't even remember it.  My friend did it at the age of 15. He never had any problems either.

How many times do you masturbate a day. I can beat it.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2006, 01:14:10 am »
  • =/

HAIR GROWS BACK!

Link me to some. I want to see this. Because I know for a fact that is false. So dose anybody else who is cut. Another thing. Abou it being really sensitive for a while like you said. It happens when you are a baby. So you don't even remember it.  My friend did it at the age of 15. He never had any problems either.

!@#$% that made me laugh.....

Spaceworld

« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2006, 01:17:31 am »

HAIR GROWS BACK!

My record is 15. The bar is set. GO!
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2006, 01:18:35 am »
  • Its the joeshmo!

HAIR GROWS BACK!

Dude, you have problems. Look at healthystrokes.com. That is really unhealthy. Are you depressed or something? *shivers*
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2006, 01:19:32 am »
  • ON THE MAP YOU SAY!?
15? Whoa that's a little high doncha think?

Limey

« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2006, 01:19:59 am »
* -=Limey=- goes to wank 18 times.

BEAT UR RCRD OMGG
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2006, 01:20:08 am »

HAIR GROWS BACK!

That can answer absolutly nothing josh. The ammount of times you beat off in a day depend souly on how hormone crazed you are or how desperate you are. Im 17. I might masturbate maybe once a week. I have a girlfriend. But ive had times where I do it several times in a day. Never dose the ammount of skin I have effect anything. I could do it every 10 minutes if I wanted to. I just don't have the stanima to do it, or the desire. The ammount of times you do it in a day, depend on the hormones, (General young teens do it a lot because the early stages of puberty are makign them horny as hell) It all depends on how horny you are. Not how it feels on your DICK. I could do it constantly through the day and it would not change. I still could do it  just as easily. And it has absolutly no restrictions due to circumsision.

And limey. I agree that it is not as loose as when youa re un-cut. Obviously. But What I am saying. Is it dose not effect you. You still have extra skin. It's not like it is completly tight and you cant move it. It''s still lose. As for lube ammount. Thats just bs. The ammount of skin on your penis has nothign to do witht he amount of lubricant you use.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I DON"T KNOW HWO TO USE A KEYBORD.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 01:24:09 am by skull kid »

mozza

« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2006, 01:22:31 am »
hellz ya i am

Aliento

« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2006, 01:22:37 am »

Dude, you have problems. Look at healthystrokes.com. That is really unhealthy. Are you depressed or something? *shivers*

I have a feeling he's just exaggerating. Either that, or he counts touching your penis as masturbating >_>
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 01:25:13 am by Aliento »

Limey

« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2006, 01:24:09 am »
Mozza, what was the point of posting that twice?  Especially since there is hardly any content in your post. >_>
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2006, 01:24:44 am »
  • ON THE MAP YOU SAY!?
hellz ya i am

Why did you post that twice?

EDIT: Argh Limey beat me to it

Spaceworld

« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2006, 01:33:16 am »
No exaggeration. Long story. Won't go into it.
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2006, 01:53:45 am »
From what I've read on the matter, there really is no difference. Uncircumsized males do require less lubrication but are more susceptible to infection. However, if you clean the foreskin, it's not a problem. It's more of a problem when you're a child and don't like bathing. Circumcision does not hinder masturbation and it is in fact found more attractive to women in the US. Around where I live, it seems the majority is circumcised. For the most part, the process occurs at birth unless otherwise requested by the parent. It can be done at anytime during life, and, for those complaining about not having a choice, there is a process to get the foreskin back. That I haven't looked into, but I know that it has to do with stretching the skin that is already there. I don't see why it's such a big issue. However, I'm in the US and I lack the ability to look at it from another cultures viewpoint as does everyone else here posting. So, before you freak out about approximately an inch of skin, try to understand that in the US, it's normal and we see nothing wrong with it. Same with those who have foreskin.
n___n

EDIT: Oh.. I'm cut.
  • My Photostream
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 75 queries.

anything