Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dampe...  (Read 3517 times)

Dampe...
« on: July 07, 2007, 04:14:49 am »
Haha! A long time ago I made a duplicate account on Moldy's old forum, Netterra (is okay. I was an admin). It was a prank like Goroneater, where I pretended to be a nub. I posted in the pet suggestions board (it was a virtual pet site) with this:

Original

New

The forum is gone, but I remember saying it "has babies from the mouth in eggs sealed with wax because girls suck". XD Man that was good times. Joeshmo14760 fell for it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 07:27:08 pm by Moldrill »

uma

Re: Dampe...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 05:33:44 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Hay! Girls do not suck! Well, except when their uh... nevermind.

Infact, girls are pwnsome. Espcially the hawt, skinny, preppy ones :3. But not the really skinny girls... They just don't have the goods in the chest area if you know what I mean. Plus they usually don't have a good butty.

Heh... I'd go on further but its just something that comes when you gets older. Man, I actually can't wait until schools starts again because of all da' ladies!! I love highschool :3.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 05:36:34 am »

Infact, girls are pwnsome. Espcially the hawt, skinny, preppy ones :3. But not the really skinny girls... They just don't have the goods in the chest area if you know what I mean. Plus they usually don't have a good butty.

Heh... I'd go on further but its just something that comes when you gets older. Man, I actually can't wait until schools starts again because of all da' ladies!! I love highschool :3.
I can't stand preppies! >_<

uma

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 05:42:08 am »
Its more my style, you know? Preppy girls are hawt to me because I just like em'. What kind of girls are your more into(lol), HMMMM!?
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 05:49:00 am »

I can't stand preppies! >_<

Eh, it depends.  There are a lot of people considered preppy that are actually pretty cool.  I don't like to group people into different clicks.  I'd much rather judge on a individual basis.....but boobs are fun.
<.<
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 05:51:18 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women

Way to prove the shallow male stereotype.... ug... seriously men need to get over the boob thing. Just because some of us aren't well endowed does not make us worthless.

As for the pikachu.... you should enter it in the character contest! lol
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 06:02:59 am »

Way to prove the shallow male stereotype.... ug... seriously men need to get over the boob thing. Just because some of us aren't well endowed does not make us worthless.

Honestly boobs aren't that important to me... but asses are... <_<  >_>
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 09:36:55 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
This character is probably beyond where we draw the line between creative adaption and blatant copyright infringement, so no :P
My name is Pitt
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 09:52:06 am »
Why is it us guys are so damn interested in boobies. Seriously, we used to be fighters and now when a girl walks past with big boobies, boom were like startled deers staring into the lights of the truck thats about to mow us down.

Its certainly my weakness D:

And anyways, lol at pikachu :D
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 10:23:24 am »
  • Master Of Disaster
Umm... How did this happen? Suddenly, people are talking about boobs.
But now since it seems to be the subject here, I might as well as say my opinion.
When a guy sees a girl, pretty much the first thing they see are the shapes and curves (usually anyway).
That doesn't mean that the girls who don't have those curves, are somehow worthless, because when you fall in love, it doesn't matter how the other one looks like, because you love everything about her.
On-topic: That pikachu looks scary. I'm serious!

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

uma

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 04:07:40 pm »
Umm... How did this happen? Suddenly, people are talking about boobs.
But now since it seems to be the subject here, I might as well as say my opinion.
When a guy sees a girl, pretty much the first thing they see are the shapes and curves (usually anyway).
That doesn't mean that the girls who don't have those curves, are somehow worthless, because when you fall in love, it doesn't matter how the other one looks like, because you love everything about her.
On-topic: That pikachu looks scary. I'm serious!

Exactly. I should of made that clear though... I was just suprised at the whole girls suck thing at the end. The pikachu is pretty creepy though.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 05:40:33 pm by uma »
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 05:52:01 pm »
  • [sic]
Small boobs for the win.

But a cute girl with a less-than perfect figure is far better than a busty girl with a face like margarine.

uma

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 06:38:46 pm »
That is true.

Theres also is a point where they're just too big. Then they just sag low and it looks kinda' gross. Like how Newyork from Flavor of Love looks like now; Before they were great, but when she came in and interveiwed the girls on charm school, they were just straight up saggin'.[/vh1 addicted]

I'm more of a butty person myself :3. Just a bit though.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 07:58:34 pm »
So why is the title of this topic "Dampe"??  Maybe I'm just not catching the reference....
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 12:44:31 am »
  • [sic]
I think it's the name of the "character".
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 06:27:31 am »
Wow, it's sad to see how many of the male forum members are so infatuated with boobs. And how many of those people actually have girlfriends?

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

uma

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 06:45:57 am »
Wow, it's sad to see how many of the male forum members are so infatuated with boobs. And how many of those people actually have girlfriends?

Were not "Infatuated". Were just having an intelligent conversation that happens to involve boobs. Get your apocryphal recriminations undistorted the succeeding allotment, okay?
Big words make me sound smart :3
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 06:49:44 am »

Well, I wouldn't say I'm INFATUATED with boobs.  Most guys like boobs, kinda like how most girls like six-packs.  I could really care less in regards to them though, personality is where it's at.  

I would much rather be with a girl that is funny, nice, and intelligent than a girl with a nice face, chest, and ass.  Luckily the girl I'm with has all six of those things...

I do think it's sad that pretty much all guys let their jaws drop to the ground the moment they see a big chested girl....vanity is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.  I guess it's because the majority of guys are utter horn-balls.  Eh, what can you do.

Anyway, getting back on topic, if the character is infact named "Dampe", is it named after the guy who faked his own death, or WTF?  I is konphoosed....
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 06:55:54 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
It was not named after anything. Just Dampe. :P
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 01:41:29 pm »
  • [sic]
It's not so much an infatuation as an bloated preference. Most girls are pretty. Just as most guys are.. not ugly. But people take their ideals to another level.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.679 seconds with 77 queries.

anything