Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: *MAJOR FUCKIN SPOILERS* Harry Potter 7  (Read 6937 times)

Re: *MAJOR FUCKIN SPOILERS* Harry Potter 7
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 07:53:20 am »
now we wait for the harry potter MMORPG to be announced.

i feel the same as lupus. :/
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 07:54:46 am »
I just finished reading it. I feel almost like I don't know what to do now. I've been reading Harry Potter since I was 9, since then they've always been my favorite books and they've always had a special place in my heart. I grew up with Harry. I always wanted to run away and join this unbelievably magical world. It was more than a book to me: it was a true escape; and entire world where I could send my mind off to have fun and adventure. I've always been there to read the new books right away as they came out, and then eagerly wait for the next one. These books hold memories that link me to my childhood, to great times in my life when I met some of my best friends, who have long since moved away. The books link me back to that world of magic, and back to the good times I shared with my friends, during those happy times. But now it's all over. There will be no more Harry Potter books. For the past half hour, I've had only one thought dominating my mind.

Now what?
HPFGC?
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 09:05:05 am »
I just finished reading it. I feel almost like I don't know what to do now. I've been reading Harry Potter since I was 9, since then they've always been my favorite books and they've always had a special place in my heart. I grew up with Harry. I always wanted to run away and join this unbelievably magical world. It was more than a book to me: it was a true escape; and entire world where I could send my mind off to have fun and adventure. I've always been there to read the new books right away as they came out, and then eagerly wait for the next one. These books hold memories that link me to my childhood, to great times in my life when I met some of my best friends, who have long since moved away. The books link me back to that world of magic, and back to the good times I shared with my friends, during those happy times. But now it's all over. There will be no more Harry Potter books. For the past half hour, I've had only one thought dominating my mind.

Now what?
I wouldn't be so sure that it's the last Harry Potter book.
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 12:58:30 pm »
It most definitely is the last Harry Potter book. The author has said this several dozen times and everyone is refusing to listen to her.

Now what?
HPFGC?

Sign me up :D
Me too :D

Now what?
Me too :D
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 01:08:02 pm »

Now what?
I wouldn't be so sure that it's the last Harry Potter book.

It most definitely is the last Harry Potter book. The author has said this several dozen times and everyone is refusing to listen to her.

Its possible she'll do a spin off book or something, just wouldn't count on it happening.
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 01:46:02 pm »
  • =/
That was THE best harry potter, if the best book, that I have ever written. Everything was perfect. So it finally is ended...it's funny, I remember when I picked up my first copy of harry potter and the philosophers stone.
I agree... that was possibly the best book I have ever read in my life. It had everything from the past Harry Potter books but was more exciting and did not follow the usual routine.

I wonder if she can ever top it...
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 02:11:38 pm »
  • Personal Text
Everyone dies because everyone loves Harry.
If you think about it, almost everyone that had like or loved(as a friend) Harry, had died :(
Not saying that it's his fault, but I guess Voldemort, seeing what happend to him 17 years ago, felt that anyone that loved him, would give up their love to him and protect him, like Lily and James Potter did 17 years ago.

I havn't read the book.  I am reading all of them in chronilogical order first, because I need to freshen my memories.  But I hear that the book was awsome :)
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 04:18:52 pm »
Hmm... maybe the eldest of Harry's kids could be the subject of the next book? After all, J.K.Rowling loves money.
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 05:00:32 pm »
  • Personal Text
Hmm... maybe the eldest of Harry's kids could be the subject of the next book? After all, J.K.Rowling loves money.

Lol, don't say that.
I'm sure she doesn't love money that much.  It wasn't her choice for everyone to love her idea of a book, she knew how many books she would wright for this series, before she even published the first book!  She just one of those people who love to write stories, and is good at it too.  She's an author and she will most likely publish more books.  You can't blame her if people like her stories.  She probably never expected this much publicity for her story either.

BTW it was mostly the movies that made it so popular.
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 05:25:08 pm »
  • *whistle*
now we wait for the harry potter MMORPG to be announced.

!@#$% yes.

If it's done right, that'd be incredible.

Each server could be divided into the three main schools of wizardry - Hogwarts, Beaubatons, Durmstrang... and there could be all kinds of !@#$% outside of the schools to do...

The world of the books is definitely rich enough to support an MMO.

That's if they don't !@#$% it up.
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 06:26:01 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Pyru. They will !@#$% it up.
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2007, 06:28:05 pm »
  • :D
Yes, they would !@#$% it up.  I think the entire harry potter world, like hogwarts, is literally a PERFECT setting for a videogame, yet somehow EVERY harry potter game ends up being !@#$%.  It's cause EA makes them ;__;
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 06:30:19 pm »
  • *whistle*
Yes, they would !@#$% it up.  I think the entire harry potter world, like hogwarts, is literally a PERFECT setting for a videogame, yet somehow EVERY harry potter game ends up being !@#$%.  It's cause EA makes them ;__;

Give the liscense to Blizzard.

World of Harry Potter-craft. <__<
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 06:39:34 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
True... we need a good company to produce it or it would fail miserably.
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 07:38:12 pm »
A Zelda MMO would be better because Nintendo would be making it. lolz
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 08:51:47 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Zelda MMO *dreams of the possibilities*

Only if we could =[
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 09:11:50 pm »
The bulk of the book itself was very good.. however, I would have been much better off without reading the epilogue. Total and complete fanservice. It was like.. FFX-2 summed up in a few short pages. I don't know. It was way too warm and fuzzy and she really laid it on naming the kids Albus, James and Lily. I really almost just closed the book. ..

Definitely not a childrens series anymore, though, hm?
  • My Photostream

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 09:26:54 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
The bulk of the book itself was very good.. however, I would have been much better off without reading the epilogue. Total and complete fanservice. It was like.. FFX-2 summed up in a few short pages. I don't know. It was way too warm and fuzzy and she really laid it on naming the kids Albus, James and Lily. I really almost just closed the book. ..

OMFG your my official hero for the week! I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that. The book itself was amazing but that epilogue nearly killed everything for me. The ending just didn't need a sugary coat to it (and I for one didn't really like the idea of Harry with Ginny in the first place, donno why it bugs me, it just does). I much rather wished Rowling just left it so the reader could imagine Harry's life after he kills Voldemort then do what she did say "Yea, everyone you thought that would get married did, and had a ton of kids. All is good." But I guess thats what she ment when she said that she would make it so it couldn't really be continued onwards...
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 09:29:29 pm »
  • *whistle*
I wouldn't be surprised if the epilogue was actually a fanfic that was sent to JK, that she decided to stick in there.

I mean, frikkin' calling the kids ALBUS SEVERUS, JAMES AND LILY?!?!

The ony things that would've made it more fanfic-y was if there was a Luna x Cho thing going on.
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 10:18:29 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Yah, the epilogue kind of ruined the book for me. I advise anyone who hasin't read the book yet to just close it once you get to the epilouge...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 73 queries.