Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOZ *no name yet*[update]  (Read 2132 times)

_Link_

LOZ *no name yet*[update]
« on: May 03, 2006, 11:05:44 am »
Okey here's the story:
Link have captured gannon and he is about to settle down and get a family and stuff like that... ok this is how game starts:
Link is on his way out to the milkbar to check out some girls, he see that there are some few pretty ladies there: Malon, Ruto, and a new character: Cilla. but link also knews that he can try to get zelda or saria.(so you have five different girls to try to get)
Anyway link chooses to date one of them when she suddenly dissappear and link is tossed to far away village on the outskirts of hyrule. trying to remember what happened he can only remember the girl he dated and his name... and ths where you start...

The dating thing is a small bit youll do before the game actually starts...

thats the start "story"

but I can tell you little about the gameplay and other stuff...
The game is in alltp style with sounds from oot, mm, alltp.
of course you'll be link :P and you start out with absolutely nothing, no rupees, no sword or anything like that...
It won't be so many weapons like in the other games, you'll just have bow, boomerang, bombs and some bottles, and of course a sword but no shield.
in this game ganon won't do a thing cause he's locked up somewhere....

Tell me what you think....
screenshots and a DEMO will be on this page soon

okey here's some update(16 may 2006):
I've begun with the sword and movement.
there's one NPC but you can't talk to him but he stops if you stand in front of him.
the first village is almoust finished.
bushes are 90% done(just need to add items...:P)

thats just about it....there's a Demo but I dont know how to upload it, yet... but if you want to try it, send me PM with your mail adress and i'll send it to you....maybe there's someone who can upload it ::)
there's a lot of bugs in it right now...

May 18
I've come up with a name but I don't know if it sounds good...anyway it's "LOZ. Time for love"....
tell me what you think...Does it sound silly or not??

may 30
story is up(read below)
sword engine is soon finished
movement is 85% finished
no item yet

lack of update 18 june
haven't done so much...
only changed somethings in the dating thing, the person you'll date will decide how hard the game will be. and i've thought about an ending to... but thats a secret right now:P

the name i came up with won't be used...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 03:10:31 pm by _Link_ »

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: LOZ *no name yet*
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 04:14:20 pm »
You should have a few more weapons (hookshots fun if you need to know PM me,also have the biggorons sword and a trading thing)

For a name well basically with that info, I can't think of a name and probably no-one else could either

(If anyone can, I stand corrected)
  • Phoenix Heart

_Link_

Re: LOZ *no name yet*[update]
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 03:08:23 pm »
story soon...maybe to the weekend

_Link_

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 05:19:26 pm »
ok, sorry for the delay... anyway here's the story:
Link have captured gannon and he is about to settle down and get a family and stuff like that... ok this is how game starts:
Link is on his way out to the milkbar to check out some girls, he see that there are some few pretty ladies there: Malon, Ruto, and a new character: Cilla. but link also knews that he can try to get zelda or saria.(so you have five different girls to try to get)
Anyway link chooses to date one of them when she suddenly dissappear and link is tossed to far away village on the outskirts of hyrule. trying to remember what happened he can only remember the girl he dated and his name... and ths where you start...

The dating thing is a small bit youll do before the game actually starts :P
thats the start "story"

Sorry bout the english....

dylan623

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 06:57:06 pm »
ok, sorry for the delay... anyway here's the story:

The dating thing is a small bit youll do before the game actually starts :P
thats the start "story"

Sorry bout the english....
This is... unusual. :P I think you should make a fan game about something else than dating.

_Link_

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 03:00:05 pm »
well the dating thing will decide how hard the game will be, it's just for fun :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 45 queries.