Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: [Idea] ZFGC Smash Bros.  (Read 17066 times)

Re: [Idea] ZFGC Smash Bros.
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2007, 07:25:00 pm »
The list seems a bit .. weird... like members that you wouldn't really want to play as .. lol.

I think that people like DJ, and Mammy should be in it, Tabby, Scrappz(maybe).. you know.. old classics..  I mean, come on, who's going to play as Issac_Amisov when they can play as any other of those characters...
Oh come on, Isaac_Amisov would be better than Spamus (Reference to MP:H). Just imagine, he could spam you with an amazing number of (wooden) posts. XD
I don't know mammy, and I think you don't know him either, dehvknull, but according to Dayjo he was a top spammer. XD Maybe he is unnactive now, but I prefer to use the members who have "history" in ZFGC.
I also had an idea: people who flame a lot could be able to use fire attacks! (they flame the others, lol)

I could design them, I just need the controls.

Edit: Particle effects!
*Big image*
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Uma_the_furry/Particles1copy.png

Don't know how they animate though... GM can do particle effects right?
You don't need particle effects for that. Just stick that together in an animation (I guess you could add some particles for the after-effect), and it would look awesome, especially the motion-blur.

You need cool effects like motion blur on some/all characters for when they do really fast moves. Stuff like that.
Motion blur is very easy to implement (in GM, but not sure if it's the same in C++).
And yeah, GM can use particles, but I particularly prefer using translucid sprites.

@uma: OK, but there is no need to rush about that. You know, I'm still planning things and I haven't really started doing the project. There will be 4 special moves per character (B, B_up, B_down and B_side... but one of them will be used to "summon" a character from the competition, which in your case is Torpid Man), but there might be less A-button moves.
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2007, 07:32:16 pm »
The list seems a bit .. weird... like members that you wouldn't really want to play as .. lol.

I think that people like DJ, and Mammy should be in it, Tabby, Scrappz(maybe).. you know.. old classics..  I mean, come on, who's going to play as Issac_Amisov when they can play as any other of those characters...
Oh come on, Isaac_Amisov would be better than Spamus (Reference to MP:H). Just imagine, he could spam you with an amazing number of (wooden) posts. XD
I don't know mammy, and I think you don't know him either, dehvknull, but according to Dayjo he was a top spammer. XD Maybe he is unnactive now, but I prefer to use the members who have "history" in ZFGC.
I also had an idea: people who flame a lot could be able to use fire attacks! (they flame the others, lol)

I could design them, I just need the controls.

Edit: Particle effects!
*Big image*
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Uma_the_furry/Particles1copy.png

Don't know how they animate though... GM can do particle effects right?
You don't need particle effects for that. Just stick that together in an animation (I guess you could add some particles for the after-effect), and it would look awesome, especially the motion-blur.

You need cool effects like motion blur on some/all characters for when they do really fast moves. Stuff like that.
Motion blur is very easy to implement (in GM, but not sure if it's the same in C++).
And yeah, GM can use particles, but I particularly prefer using translucid sprites.

@uma: OK, but there is no need to rush about that. You know, I'm still planning things and I haven't really started doing the project. There will be 4 special moves per character (B, B_up, B_down and B_side... but one of them will be used to "summon" a character from the competition, which in your case is Torpid Man), but there might be less A-button moves.
I don't know mammy either. I guess Isaac and mammy could be like Marth and Roy. :P

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2007, 07:37:17 pm »
  • hungry..
Mamo a spammer? O.o Hello no, all of his posts were filled with relevant and interesting content. He was the highest poster on ZFGC to date with over 10,000 posts spanning almost 3 years. He was a mod and administrator for a time too.
  • My Blog
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2007, 07:50:04 pm »
Mamo a spammer? O.o Hello no, all of his posts were filled with relevant and interesting content. He was the highest poster on ZFGC to date with over 10,000 posts spanning almost 3 years. He was a mod and administrator for a time too.
Really... o_O So now I need to find a new spammer :P.
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2007, 07:58:42 pm »
If I were in there, what would I be and do? Can't think of anything .....
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2007, 08:01:01 pm »
ISAAC_AMISOV

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2007, 08:06:51 pm »
  • hungry..
Yeah he was epics.. which is why he should be in it :).. and the posts he throws at people should be really powerful lol
  • My Blog
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2007, 08:39:27 pm »
I see that I'm not on the list.

PLEASE let me be in it.

We could put zeldaprogamer (or whatever his name is) in it. He could be the equivalent of Jigglypuff. XD

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2007, 09:22:31 pm »
  • The Mike
Is that the final list or do we have to earn the right to make it?

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2007, 09:26:10 pm »
Hammer bro mike.Could help you tons,he makes good animation fan games and stuff,I'd recamend him for the position of a job.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2007, 09:28:14 pm »
  • The Mike
I was talking about that list on the first post. I think it was for the fighters. I'm no good at animation, and fan games. All I can do is think of ideas.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2007, 09:29:47 pm »
I saw that Zelda game you tryed to make a while ago.That was pretty good!
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2007, 10:19:57 pm »
I see that I'm not on the list.

PLEASE let me be in it.
Ditto!

uma

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2007, 01:33:25 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.

Thats pretty much what I was talking about... Thats all they would be, translucid sprites. Though some wavies would look really awesome too...
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2007, 02:32:33 am »
This is not final, of course. I posted it here so that everyone could make suggestions about changing characters and this stuff.

@dehvknull: You entered ZFGC this year, right? I don't know if the others would want you in the list because you're too new and there are people who stayed in here for much more time than you... Also, for me to put you in the list, I'd have to remove somebody else from the list. And I can't let exceptions (so that the list would have 31 or 32 members) otherwise everyone else would want to be a playable character.

@Beavercanoe: You've been here for more time than dehvknull, I guess, and I'm not sure but I think you've changed your username when ZFGC was merged with DSR and all that stuff, right?

We could put zeldaprogamer (or whatever his name is) in it. He could be the equivalent of Jigglypuff. XD
Are you saying this just because Jigglypuff is my main character in SSBM? XD
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2007, 06:17:33 am »
Yes, that's right. I've been around for about 3 or 4 years now.
Like when the old ZFGC moved in to Gamers Advanced, which then merged with DSR (that was all really annoying), and then there was ZFGC_X so that what's his face could work on bringing back ZFGC, and now here we are!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 05:25:03 pm by Beavercanoe »
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2007, 07:22:13 am »
This is not final, of course. I posted it here so that everyone could make suggestions about changing characters and this stuff.

@dehvknull: You entered ZFGC this year, right? I don't know if the others would want you in the list because you're too new and there are people who stayed in here for much more time than you... Also, for me to put you in the list, I'd have to remove somebody else from the list. And I can't let exceptions (so that the list would have 31 or 32 members) otherwise everyone else would want to be a playable character.

@Beavercanoe: You've been here for more time than dehvknull, I guess, and I'm not sure but I think you've changed your username when ZFGC was merged with DSR and all that stuff, right?

Are you saying this just because Jigglypuff is my main character in SSBM? XD
I'm still pretty well known and post here a lot. You can have more members, since a lot are worth including. Just make the more important people more interesting, the others can just be clones of each other.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2007, 11:17:41 am »
  • hungry..
I reckon that the list is pretty good other than what I stated previously.. It doesn't need to be Massive, and most of the known and liked members are in it... and leaving some out leaves space for a ZFGCSSB Melee sometime, with new characters of the members who aren't quite 'there' when it comes to being ready to be in the game :P

Can't wait to have a reason to get my control pad out of my cupboard :D
  • My Blog
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2007, 06:12:26 pm »
Like when the old ZFGC moved in to Gamers Advanced, which then merged with DSR (that was all really annoying), and then there was ZFGC_X so that what's his face could work on bringing back ZFGC, and now here we are!
But did you change your username?
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2007, 08:17:24 pm »
But did you change your username?
Yep. My old username was 'jordanware.'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 74 queries.

anything