Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: ITT: Bioshock Discussion  (Read 5646 times)

Re: ITT: Bioshock Discussion
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 04:37:39 am »
I must say, this game is !@#$% amazing. I think it was hilarious that I boot up my 360 after I get it, and 3 out of 4 of my friends who were online were playing Bioshock :D

Anyway, the atmosphere in this game is perfect. It's extremely unsettling, and perfectly awesome. I loved the entire Medical Pavillion level, mostly for the diaries and the blood writing. Not to mention the showdown with the doctor himself. This game kicks so much ass.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 05:11:02 am »
  • Official Forum Hippie/Writer
Hey sup guys, it's Bearer.  Long time no see.  Quick thing, has anyone here ever played the Game System Shock 2?  It was basicly the 1999 version of this game.  After seeing all the videos and hearing people relate to me the awesome experience this new game has to offer, I can only hope it's as good as it's predecessor.  Sadly, System Shock 2 is a hard game to find, even when using Bittorrent.  However, if you ever get the chance, play it, without hesitation.  Thats just me ranting.  Personally, I've been waiting for this game for !@#$% ever, and unfortunately, my PC is nowhere good enough to play the demo.  Oh well, sucks, but,. meh, what can I do?

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 06:32:22 am »
  • Silly cat!
Crap >_<; These comments make me want to play this game so much.

I don't even know anything about it. It's just that any game that's been declared "almost the best game ever" needs to be played by me D:

I'm strange like that.

Hoffy.
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 08:11:59 am »
Crap >_<; These comments make me want to play this game so much.

I don't even know anything about it. It's just that any game that's been declared "almost the best game ever" needs to be played by me D:

I'm strange like that.
Under the ocean, crazy experiments, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbtJdBWfLMk

Watch this review to get the general idea =).
the a o d c

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 08:44:26 am »
  • Silly cat!
Cool, thanks :D

Hoffy.
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 01:56:21 pm »
  • :D
I played it today.
Hot !@#$%. That was the first time a videogame had instilled fear of death in me for a LONG time. The hook-splicer lady was just too creepy. the AI were the most incredibly responsive ones I've ever seen, too. I just love this game.
Bioshock > Halo 3
I might just get a 360 to have this for my own. I am, after all, and excellent eBayer.

Big daddy pwning random splicer = Win
:o

Nintendo fanyboy Dracon likes it? :D

I must say, this game is !@#$% amazing. I think it was hilarious that I boot up my 360 after I get it, and 3 out of 4 of my friends who were online were playing Bioshock :D

Anyway, the atmosphere in this game is perfect. It's extremely unsettling, and perfectly awesome. I loved the entire Medical Pavillion level, mostly for the diaries and the blood writing. Not to mention the showdown with the doctor himself. This game kicks so much ass.
!@#$% yeah.  Earlier I had about 5 friends on; every person was either playing Bioshock or the Bioshock demo :p

Hey sup guys, it's Bearer.  Long time no see.  Quick thing, has anyone here ever played the Game System Shock 2?  It was basicly the 1999 version of this game.  After seeing all the videos and hearing people relate to me the awesome experience this new game has to offer, I can only hope it's as good as it's predecessor.  Sadly, System Shock 2 is a hard game to find, even when using Bittorrent.  However, if you ever get the chance, play it, without hesitation.  Thats just me ranting.  Personally, I've been waiting for this game for !@#$% ever, and unfortunately, my PC is nowhere good enough to play the demo.  Oh well, sucks, but,. meh, what can I do?
Hey bearer, haven't seen you in forever o_O  Yeah I've heard a LOT about SS2, downloading it now :D
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 02:04:58 pm »
My PC is too weak to play Bio Shock, so it looks like System Shock 2 for the moment. Just found the demo on Gamespot.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 02:12:48 pm »
  • :3
Holy !@#$% this looks amazing. Makes me wonder why I even bought my Wii, to be honest.

*Kyubi wants
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 02:15:56 pm »
Holy !@#$% this looks amazing. Makes me wonder why I even bought my Wii, to be honest.

*Kyubi wants
WAIT I'll answer that fanboy style;
"BECUZ OF INNOVATSHUN"
"BECUZ DERS LOADS OF GREAT GAMES COMING OUT" (I only see two worth buying, SSBB, MP3)
"BECUZ ITS NINTENDO, AND DER TEH GREATEST"

>_>

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 02:30:27 pm »
  • :3
Well no there are more good games coming out. But now, seeing everything that the 360 and PS3 can do, I feel so limited, like I'm just playing an upgraded Gamecube. Yeah, the Wii has its cool points, but I feel like I'm missing out on so much. ! Lesser AI, lesser graphics, being  !@#$% on by 3rd parties.

I only hope the Space Pirates in MP3 aren't major dumbasses.

Christ, the Gamecube had little 3rd-party support whatsoever, but at least most of the games from them were at an acceptable standard. [/off-topic rant]

Anyway, how much is a 360, and is there gonna be a price drop anytime soon? Damn this game looks awesome. I'll have to get a 360 if I want this, because my computer sucks for gaming- it hasn't been customised at all, and I don't have Vista. Btw, does this game have online?

MOD Edit:  Off-topic...

Kyubi edit: whoops.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 03:37:51 pm by Kyubi »
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 02:52:18 pm »
YEAH!

It's amazing! I played it all night last night!!!

9.9/10, the last .1 percent off because I sometimes got confused because there was so much going on... Maybe that's just be, though.

EVERYONE GET THIS GAME!
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 03:56:58 pm »
I don't have a 360. My PC has a !@#$% graphicscard. I don't know what BioShock is. No :D.
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2007, 04:05:38 pm »
Well no there are more good games coming out. But now, seeing everything that the 360 and PS3 can do, I feel so limited, like I'm just playing an upgraded Gamecube. Yeah, the Wii has its cool points, but I feel like I'm missing out on so much. ! Lesser AI, lesser graphics, being  !@#$% on by 3rd parties.

I only hope the Space Pirates in MP3 aren't major dumbasses.

Christ, the Gamecube had little 3rd-party support whatsoever, but at least most of the games from them were at an acceptable standard. [/off-topic rant]

Anyway, how much is a 360, and is there gonna be a price drop anytime soon? Damn this game looks awesome. I'll have to get a 360 if I want this, because my computer sucks for gaming- it hasn't been customised at all, and I don't have Vista. Btw, does this game have online?

MOD Edit:  Off-topic...

Kyubi edit: whoops.
The core unit is under 200 I dunno about dollars though :/
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2007, 08:51:36 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Ha, now that I'm paying attention to the gaming world, I'm finding that this game is being tremendously hyped. I hate when they do that. It makes people think too much of good games, expecting something amazing, that causes them to end up hating it. Halo anyone?
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2007, 09:22:53 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Ha, now that I'm paying attention to the gaming world, I'm finding that this game is being tremendously hyped. I hate when they do that. It makes people think too much of good games, expecting something amazing, that causes them to end up hating it. Halo anyone?
Bioshock has earned its hype. I haven't even PLAYED it and I know it's an excellent game.
Just look at some videos of it.

I </3 Sol
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2007, 11:39:11 pm »

There was just a price drop for the 360, actually. The Elite system costs $450, the Premium costs $350, and the Core system costs $280. They dropped the price about 2 weeks after I bought my Premium system. :(

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2007, 11:41:33 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Bioshock has earned its hype. I haven't even PLAYED it and I know it's an excellent game.
Just look at some videos of it.
That's the result of the hype.
I wanna try the 360 version, though. All I've been able to do is a little PC h4x on my cousin's computer. I don't really like PC gaming.
Bah.
I'll have to wait until I'm back in America, and hope my neighbor has it on his 360!
=D
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2007, 05:16:03 am »
!@#$%. This game's story is amazing. I mean it. The gameplay is also fuckin great. The art is sweet and well-placed. The atmosphere.... EVERYTHING!
If you don't have a good computer or a 360, I would reccommend that you buy one just for this game. !@#$%.
DO IT!
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 05:28:31 am »

There was just a price drop for the 360, actually. The Elite system costs $450, the Premium costs $350, and the Core system costs $280. They dropped the price about 2 weeks after I bought my Premium system. :(

What's the difference between the three, aside from the cost?  I may be able to afford a Core system or whatever it is once I'm able to get a job.

On-topic:  I guess it sounds hyped to me, but I haven't seen screenshots or videos, and I don't know anything about it.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2007, 05:40:07 am »
  • =/

What's the difference between the three, aside from the cost?  I may be able to afford a Core system or whatever it is once I'm able to get a job.
=/ Don't get a core system, no matter how strapped for money you are. Half of what makes the 360 great is missing from it (Harddrive, XBox live, etc.) and the other half is almost unusable. (Games can't be saved, etc.)

Premium is what I have... although I want an elite because of the darker colour. (Matching the rest of my room... black TV, black cabinet, everything black except the 360.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.467 seconds with 77 queries.