Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: The world ends on November 26th!!!  (Read 8551 times)

Re: The world ends on November 26th!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2007, 02:49:51 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
CERN spokesman and former research physicist James Gillies also pointed out that Earth is bathed with cosmic rays powerful enough to create black holes all the time, and the planet hasn't been destroyed yet.

yep...cuz i didnt say that 2 pages ago.  nope.  not at all >=D

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Antidote

>.>
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2007, 07:23:26 pm »
  • In all seriousness who's serious?
This whole "The end of the world is nigh" trend lately is getting kinda old <.< Apparently my school was supposed to explode and Prostitutes were to fall from the sky last May, it never happened.
  • Axiomatic Data Laboratories

Solarrain4

The Blurred Line In-Between
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2007, 03:05:46 pm »
  • ...Is it recording?
This thing could still result in some sort of chaotic tragedy apocalypse explosion thing.

*sigh*

Could we, like, drop this whole "world's end" subject please? The world is NOT going to end. And I'm sure if the LHC explodes, it'll cause just as much force as the atomic bomb, which didn't end the world. But it will cause another huge disaster, which we don't need.

Solarrain4's information is correct.
and the other is plain old grade "A" HORSE TURDS with a side of HUMAN FECES!

A side of human feces? wtf.... err, I mean, Hey, someone actually realizes that I'm right! XD
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 03:07:41 pm by Solarrain4 »
06/29/2014 - forever and always <3
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2007, 04:41:42 pm »
This thing could still result in some sort of chaotic tragedy apocalypse explosion thing.

*sigh*

Could we, like, drop this whole "world's end" subject please? The world is NOT going to end. And I'm sure if the LHC explodes, it'll cause just as much force as the atomic bomb, which didn't end the world. But it will cause another huge disaster, which we don't need.
I didn't say anything about the world ending.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2007, 05:10:55 pm »
  • :3
!@#$% Doomsday device!

It looks like something out of Metroid Prime.

As for what happens when you go into a black hole, it is simply a flat, swirling space of intense gravity which gives you the illusion it is a hole. It is impossible to have a hole in space since space is nothing but space. It is either flat or a a box-type thing, but obviously formless. When you go in one, you die. That's it. Although there are such things as white holes, and perhaps the energy in a black hole is so great, you are converted to dark matter or dark energy, or maybe just energy. Being a dark human would kick ass though. I imagine you would basically be like a Space Pirate controlled by the Ing, except you aren't controlled by anything. Back to white holes, though- perhaps when a black hole dies it turns into a white hole and begins to emit all the matter back out again- reversing its own space-time back to regularity (as it is shown space-time is not existent in a black hole by the diagram of what would happen if you used an anti-gravity device in a black hole), thus reversing exactly everything that was sucked in- so you could expect it to be more like time travel if you went into one, since you would be spat out billions of years later into space- where you would probably be killed by the super-fast emissions of the white hole. You probably wouldn't be killed by the endless vacuum of space as you would need a ship to reach the black hole anyway.

If you did survive, you would probably be in the Mushroom Kingdom, with Mario long dead (unfortunate timing I know), but now ruled by Mother Brain or something. Ending up on Tallon IV would kick so much ass though.
Gannon-banned brother.

Solarrain4

The Blurred Line In-Between
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2007, 10:24:40 pm »
  • ...Is it recording?
!@#$% Doomsday device!

It looks like something out of Metroid Prime.

As for what happens when you go into a black hole, it is simply a flat, swirling space of intense gravity which gives you the illusion it is a hole. It is impossible to have a hole in space since space is nothing but space. It is either flat or a a box-type thing, but obviously formless. When you go in one, you die. That's it. Although there are such things as white holes, and perhaps the energy in a black hole is so great, you are converted to dark matter or dark energy, or maybe just energy. Being a dark human would kick ass though. I imagine you would basically be like a Space Pirate controlled by the Ing, except you aren't controlled by anything. Back to white holes, though- perhaps when a black hole dies it turns into a white hole and begins to emit all the matter back out again- reversing its own space-time back to regularity (as it is shown space-time is not existent in a black hole by the diagram of what would happen if you used an anti-gravity device in a black hole), thus reversing exactly everything that was sucked in- so you could expect it to be more like time travel if you went into one, since you would be spat out billions of years later into space- where you would probably be killed by the super-fast emissions of the white hole. You probably wouldn't be killed by the endless vacuum of space as you would need a ship to reach the black hole anyway.

If you did survive, you would probably be in the Mushroom Kingdom, with Mario long dead (unfortunate timing I know), but now ruled by Mother Brain or something. Ending up on Tallon IV would kick so much ass though.

arrgh... We've already made the conclusion that this thing is not going to destroy the planet. And if any black holes are created by this thing, they won't be stable and will evaporate "before they gobble up any significant amount of matter" (quoting the LiveScience article). Don't worry about it.
06/29/2014 - forever and always <3
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 51 queries.

anything