Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Halo DS! Screens and 2 movies revealed! :O  (Read 5971 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Halo DS! Screens and 2 movies revealed! :O
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2007, 12:58:16 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Bungie is the studio that came up with Halo; they own the property. Microsoft owns majority stocks in Bungie, making it a child company (as of 2000). It would be kinda like Nintendo owning Rare's Conker or Banjo franchise; since they were started by Rare, they were owned by Rare. Donkey Kong and company got to stay with Nintendo because they were intellectual property of Nintendo. Halo is intellectual property of Bungie; which is owned by MS... I'm not sure if that makes it intellectual property of MS now or not though :p kinda an awkward setup

uma

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2007, 01:02:26 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Damn American companies confusing me... :P
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2007, 01:02:51 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
XD me too

Busternaut

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2007, 01:05:52 am »
sorry, it just seemed like a fake, but it is understandable that i thought it was seeing as how it's Microsoft's best selling series, and to put it on a ninty console would be stupid.
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2007, 01:08:09 am »
sorry, it just seemed like a fake, but it is understandable that i thought it was seeing as how it's Microsoft's best selling series, and to put it on a ninty console would be stupid.
Reiteration troll reiterates.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2007, 01:17:06 am »

Fad troll uses shallow grammar conventions in order to prove a trivial point.

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2007, 01:28:47 am »

Fad troll uses shallow grammar conventions in order to prove a trivial point.
DAMN.

Who be this?

It's probably some member I actually like, just because of the cynicism from that post.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2007, 01:39:22 am »
I saw this a couple of days ago, and I have to say, it DOES look like they took Golden Eye and put some Halo models in there. Either way, Halo DS... not any time soon.
the a o d c

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2007, 01:44:36 am »
Also I made a typo. That should be grammatical, not grammar.

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2007, 01:45:31 am »
Also I made a typo. That should be grammatical, not grammar.
<3.

Best person ever.

.TakaM was here.
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2007, 01:51:03 am »
Back on topic now, I may be lenient, but not in any future case now.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2007, 01:52:10 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
bah random spam everywhere... >_< not cool I say, not cool!....

ANYCRAP.

Another major issue I had with the videos- listen to them talk. They sound like theyre full of !@#$% in the video, and it more or less comes down to them sounding like theyve gotta prove some big point that theyre right and everyone else is wrong about Halo DS... IGN bothers me... royally lol
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2007, 01:54:59 am »
Hmm, looked at the errors they pointed out, and they were there.

WHY IGN, WHY!?

.TakaM was here.
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2007, 07:45:05 am »
  • *whistle*

What do they have to lose? Microsoft understand that the handheld and home gaming markets are virtually unrelated, otherwise, they'd never have let RARE release games on Nintendo handheld systems since the buyout; which, coincidentally, RARE have actually done.
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2007, 08:00:12 am »
copypasta from fanboys-online:

Your scores never went up
The time never changed
You shot right handed guns with left bumber.
there was no waiting time for you to host a multiplayer session
Innacurate ammo counts for the plasma rifle. Anyone who plays Halo can tell you it doesn't exceed 100 shots.
The signal meter was non existant. It was there, but never showed any signs of being used.
Slots for other joined players were empty when you were obviously "playing" against a human opponent. (this along with the no load times are the biggest flaws in the video)

At the end the camera moved upwards when you were moving the stylus left and right (read: not up at all)
I like how it cuts off right before the nice warthog physics could have kicked in.

He also mentioned the whole moded Golden Eye DS thing too.

Well they played a very early build so that can explain why allot things didn't work, and about the loading time, that's easily explained. Because since they both had the game you almost dont have a loading time, plus it was just deatmatch. Although some things they have pointed out are indeed strange.
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2007, 12:19:44 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
I don't think Bungie would make a halo game for the DS, mainly because then all the Halo fans would by a DS, giving Nintendo profit, and anyway, Halo is a three-part series. If this is a Halo remake, well, all the Halo fans would've completed over and over again... so it doesn't sound logical to me. I may be wrong.
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2007, 04:46:18 pm »
  • *whistle*
I don't think Bungie would make a halo game for the DS, mainly because then all the Halo fans would by a DS, giving Nintendo profit, and anyway, Halo is a three-part series. If this is a Halo remake, well, all the Halo fans would've completed over and over again... so it doesn't sound logical to me. I may be wrong.

Spin-off, starring a non-MC Spartan main character? Seems very possible to me, especially with all the spin-off novels.
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2007, 05:53:46 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Also, IGN is NOT a reliable source, in the least bit...

Remember Chrono Ressurection? They said it was coming out for PSP and was developed by Square... rofl... No, it was being developed by Nathan Lazur and it was a completely independent fan project... They just dont... check their sources... very well at all lol
That'd be the PSP staff though :P They do have different staff for the different sections. But yeah, knowledge 0%.
Though the fact that IGN thought was a real game is flattering to them :)

I </3 Sol
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2007, 04:20:16 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I really think that would have been cool as an actual game...it sure would have helped to sell more DS's, I'm positive.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2007, 06:44:06 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Also, IGN is NOT a reliable source, in the least bit...

Remember Chrono Ressurection? They said it was coming out for PSP and was developed by Square... rofl... No, it was being developed by Nathan Lazur and it was a completely independent fan project... They just dont... check their sources... very well at all lol
That'd be the PSP staff though :P They do have different staff for the different sections. But yeah, knowledge 0%.
Though the fact that IGN thought was a real game is flattering to them :)

lol yeah but if they dont have like some sort of final citing for their articles then its just generally not reliable lol... but seriously though O.O they dont have a staff thats not part of the console reporting staffs cite the articles? :s thats kinda sad lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 73 queries.

anything