Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Censors...seriously whats wrong?  (Read 1865 times)

Censors...seriously whats wrong?
« on: November 29, 2007, 04:00:48 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Come on, the point of filters is to filter out curse words and...the only one thats filtered is crap (that I can see). Perhaps you should actually filter them instead of leaving the "f" word on there and filtering crap. (that also goes for f-ed, f-ing, f-tard, f-taculous, or f-wad)

P.S. I don't usually complain but this is irritating me.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Re: Censors...seriously whats wrong?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 04:04:21 am »
let's see

!@#$%

!@#$%

!@#$%

!@#$%

!@#$%

!@#$%

ass

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 04:18:15 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
let's see

!@#$%

!@#$%

!@#$%

!@#$%

!@#$%

!@#$%

ass
Oh yah, they work now! but there still are some that aren't censored!
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 04:19:29 am »
  • w00t
The f-word itself was already in the list.  I added most of the others you requested as well as a couple variations on a few already in there. 

There is an option to censor the word if it's part of another word, but we don't do that because it would the censor things like "Charles DICKens" and "I was !@#$%ed"

I imagine there's some explanation as to why ass is allowed, so I'll leave it there for now.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:21:07 am by dantheman »
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 02:00:53 am »
The f-word itself was already in the list.  I added most of the others you requested as well as a couple variations on a few already in there. 

There is an option to censor the word if it's part of another word, but we don't do that because it would the censor things like "Charles DICKens" and "I was !@#$%ed"

I imagine there's some explanation as to why ass is allowed, so I'll leave it there for now.

Yeah. I'll pass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.547 seconds with 47 queries.

anything