Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm going to sell my Wii  (Read 3383 times)

Re: I'm going to sell my Wii
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 09:30:46 am »
*shrug*
sell your Wii if you want, some kid will probably be N64Kid'ing on christmas morning

I just seem to understand 'gamers' less and less, how much free time do 'gamers' have?
I've always said that the gamecube had more than enough quality games for me, and ya know I quite liked how pretty much everyone with a gamecube played the same games.
For every system I love there are a few games I know I will never stop playing, and because the Wii has the VC it has a built in endless replay value for me.
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 09:48:04 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Well, I don't really play video games anymore. I sold all of my games.
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 10:17:18 am »
  • I need something new to put here...

So then why are you here exactly?

Anyway, sure, sell your Wii, it's your choice, but I'm going to buy a wii when I have enough money. (aprox. 8 days! :D )
Just remember, the Super Smash Bros. Games are always fun, and they'll be even more fun always being able to play with other people, and near endless objectives.

The Wii has about two years play until the next Nintendo console, the 360 may have 1 or two, and the PS3 will have another two years as well.

Maybe you should put a poll. Should I sell my Wii, and if so what should I buy?
1. Stick with the Wii
2. Sell the Wii and buy a PS3
3. Sell the Wii and buy an Xbox 360
4. Sell the Wii and ________ (please specify)
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 10:59:12 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君

So then why are you here exactly?

It's something to do when I'm bored. I used to mess around with fan games and spriting, so I'm somewhat interested in the stuff here.
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 11:48:05 am »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
Personally i love my Wii, although wouldnt say no to a 360. Im extremely unimpressed with the PS3 though, as i dont like WW shooter games, or shooter games in general.
On the plus side, if the shortage is anything like the one near me, then youll mak a bomb for it.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 11:49:40 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
lol sadly the 360 is a haven for shooters :P but they play out decent on it... I played Resistance on the PS3, and I fuckin loved that game lol... but yeah... Wii and 360 have somethin goin for em' VC and XBLA <3
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 10:52:10 pm »
I can't say I blame you, Domo. I've hardly touched my Wii since I got my 360, and am selling it to my brother's friend the next time I see him. Honestly, the 360 at this point is all I have time for, and I can easily live without my Wii.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Busternaut

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2007, 11:06:05 pm »
I wouldn't sell your Wii if i was you, cause Brawl's coming out in like 60 days(yeah that's allot w/e). So what if you don't play the wii much, i rarely play it, but i'm not selling it cause i know good games are coming out soon.

(yeah i'm back so what?)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2007, 11:11:01 pm »
  • Silly cat!
*shrug*
sell your Wii if you want, some kid will probably be N64Kid'ing on christmas morning

I just seem to understand 'gamers' less and less, how much free time do 'gamers' have?
I've always said that the gamecube had more than enough quality games for me, and ya know I quite liked how pretty much everyone with a gamecube played the same games.
For every system I love there are a few games I know I will never stop playing, and because the Wii has the VC it has a built in endless replay value for me.
I'm pretty much the same. The Virtual Console is keeping me hooked to my Wii, as well as the ability to play GameCube games on the Wii (which I still do quite a lot, believe it or not, I still play Smash Bros. and Resident Evil 4 whenever friends are over)... and then I buy the occasional game every now and then... the Wii's doing fine for me.

Truth be told however, I'm about to become a Wii60 man. I'm going to buy a 360 so I can play BioShock, and later I'll play Resident Evil 5, Banjo-Threeie and hopefully MGS4 if Kojima-san is nice enough. A lot of my friends find it strange that I'm buying a 360 but not getting Xbox Live (at least, not for a while), but I really don't care. Just want to play BioShock.

So yeah, sell your Wii, whatever, I don't really care what you do XD.

Hoffy.
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 11:16:27 pm »
Anyway, do you guys think this is a bad move?
This is the worst move of your life.

Do you think this makes me any less of a Nintendo fan?
You won't be a Nintendo fan by doing this, and you will be known as a Sony fangirl.
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 11:21:30 pm »

You won't be a Nintendo fan by doing this, and you will be known as a Sony fangirl.

If you want too play games. This is a brilliant move.

And no, it wont make you any less of a Nintendo Fan...
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2007, 12:24:43 am »
I wouldn't sell your Wii if i was you, cause Brawl's coming out in like 60 days(yeah that's allot w/e). So what if you don't play the wii much, i rarely play it, but i'm not selling it cause i know good games are coming out soon.

(yeah i'm back so what?)

Yeah, that's going to suck.  I am really looking forward to playing Brawl, hopefully it won't be long until I can afford to buy another Wii.  My only worry about Brawl is that I'm going to have a hell of a time finding someone that will play it with me.  None of my friends are even close to being Nintendo fans.  I haven't even managed to get anyone to try SMG.  *sigh*

Wow, you make some good points there.  You've just convinced me to change my mind. [/sarcasm]

No I will not become a Sony fanboy.  I detest any and all forms of "fanboy-ism".  It's fine to love a franchise or even prefer one console manufacturer to another, but to hate every other one outright for the sole reason of it not being your favorite...well that's just !@#$% retarded.  I like a game if I like it and I don't like it if I don't like it, there's absolutely no reason to reject everything else just because it's on a different console.  Nintendo is definitely my favorite console manufacturer, but !@#$% fanboys.

Fanboys, (of any sort), are basically just toned down Nazi's except obsessed with other things.  Hitler was nothing more than an EXTREME Christian fanboy if you think about it.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2007, 12:28:22 am »
  • b e p i s
Oh, don't listen to the Nintenfags.

Fact: If you sell your Wii, you will miss out on Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This is a significant issue.

Fact: Selling it doesn't make you any less of a Nintendo fan, which is a credibility that doesn't count for !@#$% in the real world anyway. Do what you feel is best.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2007, 12:32:52 am »
Oh, don't listen to the Nintenfags.

Fact: If you sell your Wii, you will miss out on Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This is a significant issue.

Fact: Selling it doesn't make you any less of a Nintendo fan, which is a credibility that doesn't count for !@#$% in the real world anyway. Do what you feel is best.

Go ahead. As long as you plan on getting one again when more games are out.

Idea: Get a Wii again before Brawl comes out. Or just leech off a friend that gets it.

Idea: If you like the company you are a fan. No matter what you buy or sell of it's consoles. Though loving only one game company is being a fan-boy. Don't become a fan-boy. Getting another console will help.

So yeah. Go nuts. There are a few games out/coming out that I want. So I'm fine with (moldorma's) Wii. I plan on getting my own soon though.
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2007, 04:04:24 am »
No I will not become a Sony fanboy.  I detest any and all forms of "fanboy-ism".  It's fine to love a franchise or even prefer one console manufacturer to another, but to hate every other one outright for the sole reason of it not being your favorite...well that's just !@#$% retarded.  I like a game if I like it and I don't like it if I don't like it, there's absolutely no reason to reject everything else just because it's on a different console.  Nintendo is definitely my favorite console manufacturer, but !@#$% fanboys.

Fanboys, (of any sort), are basically just toned down Nazi's except obsessed with other things.  Hitler was nothing more than an EXTREME Christian fanboy if you think about it.

I always knew I liked you Domo. But you just got yourself a permanent position on my list of wise and intelligent ZFGCers. You win, my good sir.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Busternaut

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2007, 04:19:34 am »

Yeah that was pretty much the smartest thing i've heard in awhile.
I always knew I liked you Domo. But you just got yourself a permanent position on my list of wise and intelligent ZFGCers. You win, my good sir.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.369 seconds with 69 queries.

anything