Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I really, really have to vent now...  (Read 2397 times)

I really, really have to vent now...
« on: March 10, 2008, 02:29:38 am »
   I'm sick of girls having staff positions at websites! And I mean the positions that have abilities such as kicking, banning, and more. Most girls that run those positions are VERY irresponsible when alone. For example, I was just at an IRC channel with 2 girls as moderators. I was joking around, joined the channel with a web chat client and was about to do a joke, when she kicked me. I came back on and asked why, and she said I "insulted her intelligence by sneaking" that behind her back. I was pissed... she continued on with how she could see IPs (host masks, but the dumb ass wouldn't know...), and that I should respect her. I said "I can't respect you if you kick me for a reason not in channel/server rules, and that wasn't offensive in any way. I wasn't insulting your intelligence, I was simply joking around." She kicked me... v_v And this isn't the only experience I have had with that sort of situation, that's just the most recent. Also, she was a glomp-!@#$%, everyone in the channel constantly worshiped her (EXTREME worship. It got ridiculous after someone said "don't mess with god", referring to her.), and she probably would leave the channel/forums if she was to be fired. The forums sucked, anyway. I needed to be approved by admin, and I'm still not approved after 3 days. I'm not mentioning the forums/channel, but I do plan to complain about the mod.
   If you have had any experiences like this, or any feelings about people like this, please speak. I'm really mad and would like to make sure I'm not missing something here.
Re: I really, really have to vent now...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 02:32:39 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
HOW IT WORKS

But yeah, girls should take a blood test before every online session so that if they are PMSing, they lose all mod power until it passed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 02:36:37 am by Dracon »
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 02:58:40 am »
  • :D
HOW IT WORKS

But yeah, girls should take a blood test before every online session so that if they are PMSing, they lose all mod power until it passed.
hah, nice xkcd use there :)

Don't hate girls because of your silly IRC problems.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 03:04:26 am »
This isn't the first time this happens. Hold on, lemme put that in big letter, because no one listens to me.

THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME.

Also, I went back in, and now they won't stop talking about it.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 03:17:01 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Wow...sexist much guys?
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 04:26:00 am »
Girls are bitches.

Reality check.
the a o d c

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 04:47:24 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
I've been on message boards where the owner was a woman. She'd periodically get angry and shut down the board for no real reason. I called her a !@#$% and she started crying.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 04:50:04 am »
  • :D
Girls are bitches.

Reality check.
I've been on message boards where the owner was a woman. She'd periodically get angry and shut down the board for no real reason. I called her a !@#$% and she started crying.

You guys are all such nice people...

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 04:51:01 am »

When have you known me to ever be nice?

*in b4 internet tough guy accusations*
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 05:54:56 am »
Girls are bitches.

Reality check.

I'm not that bad! >_<
the a o d c
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 06:06:11 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Seriously, lol girls.

Can't live with them, can't live without them.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 07:08:24 am »
Girls use IRC? Perhaps Women, Post-Menopausal... maybe.

Actually thats a lie, Windfyre's had a few lady opers... (kirby excluded). Lisha, SilverFoxie, kelly, Cally, Jess...

None the less, IRC can be a !@#$% in general sometimes, perhaps you should just seek a new channel to hang in.

#ZFGC has no ops at all now, well, their powers are hidden, but rarely used.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

alirazaq

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 07:20:20 am »
HOW IT WORKS

Yeah I am just gonna use my 3 1/2in blood test drive to approve myself for use on this forum
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 07:33:02 am »
   I'm sick of girls having staff positions at websites! And I mean the positions that have abilities such as kicking, banning, and more. Most girls that run those positions are VERY irresponsible when alone. For example, I was just at an IRC channel with 2 girls as moderators. I was joking around, joined the channel with a web chat client and was about to do a joke, when she kicked me. I came back on and asked why, and she said I "insulted her intelligence by sneaking" that behind her back. I was pissed... she continued on with how she could see IPs (host masks, but the dumb ass wouldn't know...), and that I should respect her. I said "I can't respect you if you kick me for a reason not in channel/server rules, and that wasn't offensive in any way. I wasn't insulting your intelligence, I was simply joking around." She kicked me... v_v And this isn't the only experience I have had with that sort of situation, that's just the most recent. Also, she was a glomp-!@#$%, everyone in the channel constantly worshiped her (EXTREME worship. It got ridiculous after someone said "don't mess with god", referring to her.), and she probably would leave the channel/forums if she was to be fired. The forums sucked, anyway. I needed to be approved by admin, and I'm still not approved after 3 days. I'm not mentioning the forums/channel, but I do plan to complain about the mod.
   If you have had any experiences like this, or any feelings about people like this, please speak. I'm really mad and would like to make sure I'm not missing something here.

It just happens with people in power.

Some people, man or woman, will abuse their power. Regardless of gender.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 07:35:19 am »
Some people, man or woman, will abuse their power. Regardless of gender.

Only women abuse the power of their !@#$%. It's not fair.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 11:57:38 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I used to use IRC. And I was an op. Actually, that's what led to me being banned from PureZC. I "disrespected staff" because I was mad at them for making fun of a newbie in chat, on top of being assholes in general. But I was actually a good moderator before I decided I hated everyone else in charge.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 12:11:38 pm »
That's PureZC. Everyone knows they're assholes.

You know, ZFGC probably has a reputation among the other sites as a pretty rowdy place.

(!@#$%)

gm112

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 12:13:26 pm »
I used to use IRC. And I was an op. Actually, that's what led to me being banned from PureZC. I "disrespected staff" because I was mad at them for making fun of a newbie in chat, on top of being assholes in general. But I was actually a good moderator before I decided I hated everyone else in charge.
Talk about nazism O_o... They should have cut you a break. Oh well, all is said and done =[. Good thing we're not dicks like PureZC :p.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 09:08:06 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Come to think of it, most IRC mods are assholes. Soemtimes they'll boot you because you asked them something over a PM =/
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 09:14:02 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Power usually corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Great men are always bad men.

Now, throw women in the mix with their periodical periods and menopause, and you have a recipe for drama. Period means hormones. Hormones means rage. Rage means run for your lives the !@#$% is lose!

I always tell angsty women "Tell the monthly guest I said hi." :P It's my little joke. If a women has any comeback joke about men to that, I welcome it. But for some reason they never do. Shame, because I can think of a few.

"Men are caught in a never-ending battle for blood between their brain and their penis. Unfortunately, only one of them has the support of Gravity."

That being said, I am a member of at least two forums run by women that are actually very good and dependable :P
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 09:16:21 pm by TheDarkJay »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.361 seconds with 76 queries.