Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gameboys & Pokemon officially "in".  (Read 5983 times)

Re: Gameboys & Pokemon officially "in".
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2008, 09:46:00 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
I loved these originals... I spent so much time on trying various cracks/cheats. This was back in my non technical days, I constantly hunted for Mew(back when the theories were to talk to guy x 500 times, then go to place A, etc...), I did as many as I could, cause back then games had secrets like that, not these !@#$% ant acheivements, god I hate those... they're worthless. But yeah, I believed that mew was in the game, pokeGods(I sooo wanted that to be real, if i could do a ROM heck, i'd add it in there *shakes fist*)... i had the no clip thing from the game shark, so i'd explore what I could.... good times...

;D O HAI IM A LINK
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2008, 04:53:05 am »
I loved these originals... I spent so much time on trying various cracks/cheats. This was back in my non technical days, I constantly hunted for Mew(back when the theories were to talk to guy x 500 times, then go to place A, etc...), I did as many as I could, cause back then games had secrets like that, not these !@#$% ant acheivements, god I hate those... they're worthless. But yeah, I believed that mew was in the game, pokeGods(I sooo wanted that to be real, if i could do a ROM heck, i'd add it in there *shakes fist*)... i had the no clip thing from the game shark, so i'd explore what I could.... good times...
Actually you can get mew in red/blue there is a bug with trainers that are just out of sight. I think it's the gambler (the one sitting by the underground pass near Saffron City) on route 8 that if you press start just as you get in range, you'll go to the menu then fly back to lavender town, (not sure if it needs to be lavender town but thats what I always use) then exit back on to route 8 and as you do the menu will come up, exit it, then you'll battle mew (it's level 7 I believe). you can also fight other pokemon  if you do this on other trainers (again all level 7). Try it, it's purdy neat.
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2008, 05:26:37 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Actually you can get mew in red/blue there is a bug with trainers that are just out of sight. I think it's the gambler (the one sitting by the underground pass near Saffron City) on route 8 that if you press start just as you get in range, you'll go to the menu then fly back to lavender town, (not sure if it needs to be lavender town but thats what I always use) then exit back on to route 8 and as you do the menu will come up, exit it, then you'll battle mew (it's level 7 I believe). you can also fight other pokemon  if you do this on other trainers (again all level 7). Try it, it's purdy neat.

I did that. I had two Mews in my party; one for fighting, one for HMs (and also fighting, but will crappy moves).

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2008, 05:28:25 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
lol why do I get the impression that I'm the only one here who's gotten a mew legitimately XD... The mall was having a contest thing, winner got a mew lol... bah I was young :'(

ali

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2008, 05:29:53 am »
lol why do I get the impression that I'm the only one here who's gotten a mew legitimately XD... The mall was having a contest thing, winner got a mew lol... bah I was young :'(
I got it legit but thats cause my friend used codes and traded with me
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2008, 05:30:34 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
I don't have a Mew period. I did have all 150 Pokemon on Blue version legitly, but my sister erased my data.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2008, 05:33:58 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I got it legit but thats cause my friend used codes and traded with me

<_< that doesnt count as legit lol

The specialness of Mew is that he was only meant to be given out for Nintendo contests lol... I was a habitual Nintendo contest goer; hooray for Star Fox Championship Weekend! I won like 4 tees and like 81291212 pins XD

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2008, 06:34:36 am »
  • Silly cat!
I got a Mew legit.

My cousin got one and I stole his cartridge and traded it over XD. Then I cloned it in Silver and there were Mews for everyone.

Hey, sharing is caring.

Hoffy.
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2008, 06:45:15 am »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
I could never go to the contest, so i never got a legit mew. I did however trade my cousin for his, and I've also abused the "level  7 Mew Glitch" before. It impressed my friends. ALOT. (they dont really do the whole, glitchs and stuff)

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2008, 06:47:13 am »
Curse you hof, you've gotten me playing pokemon yellow on my GBC again...

too bad I don't have a school to play it in these days

ali

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2008, 06:47:42 am »

Go to school && you win
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2008, 06:54:28 am »

Go to school && you win

I agree, just randomly show up at a school, sit down next to a group of small children, and be like "Sup. You like Pokemon?  You want to go for a ride in my van? I have candy".  >_>

Anyway, I would be playing on my GBC because of this topic, but I gave it away when I bought a GBA, and I would be playing it on my GBA, but I gave it away when I bought a DS.  I don't have a DS anymore because it was stolen, (four of them actually), so that rules out playing Pokemon...  :'(
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2008, 06:56:52 am »
  • Silly cat!
Buy a gameboy NOW.

It's the ONLY way to play Pokemon.

... cept at night.

Hoffy.

ali

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2008, 06:58:19 am »
Buy a gameboy NOW.

It's the ONLY way to play Pokemon.

... cept at night.
I always hated that

My Parents: Sure you can play your gameboy, but the lights stay off
Me: ): How do I do that
My Parents: I dunno you should probably just go to sleep

That is why I got the light thing for the gameboy color
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2008, 06:46:39 pm »

I saw that... that didn't exist back when I was into pokemon, but hooray for abusing the code.

I knew of the gameshark links, but I was obsessed with 'It has to be in the game' Hell the code was there, they should of just left it the way it was.

Oh and Pyro... that's so friggin awesome, I hope they actually go through with it.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:50:32 pm by Trask »
Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
2.5GB SDRAM DDR400
350GB SATA
ATI RADEON HD 2600PRO 512MB
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 Z
Windows XP SP2

Current Projects: None.
- Trask
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2008, 08:55:44 pm »

I saw that... that didn't exist back when I was into pokemon, but hooray for abusing the code.

I knew of the gameshark links, but I was obsessed with 'It has to be in the game' Hell the code was there, they should of just left it the way it was.

Oh and Pyro... that's so friggin awesome, I hope they actually go through with it.
Well, being as it looks like Pyro may be one of them, though I'm not sure, I'm sure he is hoping so too.
But yeah, I've been playing Pokemon Red and Blue since I go them at a used game store recently. It actually feels great to get reacquainted with the original games of the series, and so much easier to catch all the pokemon since they are all possible to find right in the game. =P
Which reminds me of something interesting I did with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl and Datel's Max Media Player, but I won't go into that here.
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2008, 12:47:30 am »
I've never actually been to any Nintendo events so... (I don't think any have actually happened around where I live) =(
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 72 queries.