Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shiggy's excuse for why their E3 showing sucked so much.  (Read 5940 times)

Re: Shiggy's excuse for why their E3 showing suc...
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 10:24:46 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
Whoo, now we're discussing Twilight Princess.

My take: The beginning was long and boring, the wolf parts were too dark (but mostly because I used the senses alot), and the overworld was too barren (almost as much as OoT's). I also disliked how the town was "put as many people as you can in it without being able to talk to them".

The enemies were okay for the most part. The music was great. The best thing about the game, though, was no collecting the Triforce pieces without going into dungeons you don't need maps for.

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 11:14:10 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too

My take: The beginning was long and boring, the wolf parts were too dark (but mostly because I used the senses alot), and the overworld was too barren (almost as much as OoT's). I also disliked how the town was "put as many people as you can in it without being able to talk to them".

The enemies were okay for the most part. The music was great. The best thing about the game, though, was no collecting the Triforce pieces without going into dungeons you don't need maps for.
Yeah, now you get to look for statue pieces instead! Its completely different!

(I don't even remember what it was, but I know there was a part of the game where you collect pieces of something, I just don't remember what. I think it was statue pieces though.)

If people are still talking about it, I'll go more in depth on why TP was disapointing tomorrow, I have to go soon, and I'm on the Wii internet browser.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2008, 12:27:13 am »
Yeah, I think you had to go and collect stuff again... But at least you didn't need 3000 rupees for each map for each Triforce piece.

• Super Smash Karts
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2008, 06:18:11 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
Yeah, I think you had to go and collect stuff again... But at least you didn't need 3000 rupees for each map for each Triforce piece.
More like 300 rupees per chart. With a wallet that holds 5000 rupees that isn't a big deal either. I already had all the rupees I needed by that point in the game.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2008, 07:31:08 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
More like 300 rupees per chart. With a wallet that holds 5000 rupees that isn't a big deal either. I already had all the rupees I needed by that point in the game.

^ This. Seriously, I don't know why everyone complains about Tingle charging so much; it's not like there's anything else to do with all those rupees.
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2008, 09:14:24 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%

^ This. Seriously, I don't know why everyone complains about Tingle charging so much; it's not like there's anything else to do with all those rupees.

It took me 12 hours of playing nearly non-stop to get through those god damn rupee quests my first play through of Wind Waker. I didn't want to touch the ****ing game ever again by the time I got through it because of that part, and surprise, I never played it again. You had to ****ing go out of your way to get enough rupees in-game to pay for those charts, and if you're like me, you like to play the damn game instead of running around doing a bunch of sidequests. It was just poor design.
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2008, 09:41:31 pm »

No, I'm pretty sure it was more expensive than 300 rupees. I wouldn't be complaining if it were 300 (and still... it IS steep!)

• Super Smash Karts
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2008, 10:02:09 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君

No, I'm pretty sure it was more expensive than 300 rupees. I wouldn't be complaining if it were 300 (and still... it IS steep!)

It's 398 rupees per chart... 398*8=3184 rupees.  That's not even a full wallet.  And by the time you get to the Triforce-collecting part of the game, if you don't have a full wallet, I don't know where you've been spending those rupees.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2008, 01:56:50 am »
  • Silly cat!
Seriously, I just went around with my grappling hook and dug out all of the 200-rupee Treasure Chests around the sea. In the end I didn't need a whole of cash, and I really don't understand why everyone complained so much :(.

Wind Waker was a terrific game, anyway. I guess that part of the game was the most boring, but not at all monotonous or tricky.

Hoffy.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2008, 04:00:56 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

It took me 12 hours of playing nearly non-stop to get through those god damn rupee quests my first play through of Wind Waker. I didn't want to touch the ****ing game ever again by the time I got through it because of that part, and surprise, I never played it again. You had to ****ing go out of your way to get enough rupees in-game to pay for those charts, and if you're like me, you like to play the damn game instead of running around doing a bunch of sidequests. It was just poor design.

I agree 7fold. The game was fun UNTIL that whole thing. It got to the point that I got so SICK of getting charts and treasure hunting that I just went online and got all of the maps >_<
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2008, 04:02:49 am »
I think WW had a lot of good ideas that could have been executed better, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it the most out of any other Zelda game.
  • Google Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2008, 02:18:58 pm »

I agree 7fold. The game was fun UNTIL that whole thing. It got to the point that I got so SICK of getting charts and treasure hunting that I just went online and got all of the maps >_<

But you NEED the maps that Tingle makes for you. You can't just get the pieces because inherently know them, Link needs to about them too (which kinda separates you from Link...)

At least, that's how it was for me... :/

• Super Smash Karts
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2008, 02:50:43 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine

(I don't even remember what it was, but I know there was a part of the game where you collect pieces of something, I just don't remember what. I think it was statue pieces though.)

If people are still talking about it, I'll go more in depth on why TP was disapointing tomorrow, I have to go soon, and I'm on the Wii internet browser.

Collecting the light bug things was a bit annoying, but enough enough to ruin the game at all.
and the statues only took 5 mins (not literally) to get, it wasnt like the triforce hunt, which isnt as bad as alot of people say. It takes less then a full wallet, and sea chart hunting was easy.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2008, 04:14:23 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.

Collecting the light bug things was a bit annoying, but enough enough to ruin the game at all.
and the statues only took 5 mins (not literally) to get, it wasnt like the triforce hunt, which isnt as bad as alot of people say. It takes less then a full wallet, and sea chart hunting was easy.
The letters for the Sky Book was fun to collect in my opinion. There wasn't that many of them, and it opened up cool puzzle concepts (moving the statues so you can jump on them and get a chest full of rupees).
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.393 seconds with 65 queries.

anything