Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capcom's got a "frelling ace up it's sleeve".  (Read 3738 times)

Re: Capcom's got a "frelling ace up it's sleeve"...
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 10:23:46 pm »
Please please PLEASE no more Megaman X games. The series died after X3.

I'd say more after X4 IMO.
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 05:14:56 am »
But BoF4 (From what I've played, which is the first 30 minutes) sucks.

3 is way better.
Can you really judge a game based on the first 30 minutes? :P That being said, I think thats about how long it took me to form my opinion on the game. We all have an opinion though. I will agree it's not the most solid game ever. I just like how it was presented and the feel. The story, although pretty cool, was kinda shallow, and there wasn't any real solid character development. I really enjoyed the asian/chinese theme going on. In my opinion. The style that game was created in, should have been where they were with games like final fantasy 7 and 8, instead of trying to push into 3d so early and roughly. It's sort of a game-crush of mine.

BoF3 also kicked ass. That game is a classic. I am actually playing though it again right now. However it still suffers a lot from the same things BoF4 did. Only without certain things I loved from four.

Anyhow, thats just my opinion.  ;)
We may be human. But we're still animals.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 06:44:14 am »
  • Silly cat!
It could be Resident Evil 5 on the Wii... :D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

What a waste of hype.

They already have the engine, the animations, the AI AND some of the sound effects done.

This.
NO.

I bought a 360 SOLELY for Resident Evil 5 (and Banjo-Kazooie and MGS4 when Konami hurries up with it). And let me tell you, if they release Resident Evil 5 on the Wii I'm going to have to start vomitting on the walls for wasting $600 (though BioShock was pretty fun to play). Chances are I'll buy the 360 version and just stick with it, though.

Hoffy.
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 03:49:24 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
I bought a 360 SOLELY for Resident Evil 5 (and Banjo-Kazooie and MGS4 when Konami hurries up with it). And let me tell you, if they release Resident Evil 5 on the Wii I'm going to have to start vomitting on the walls for wasting $600 (though BioShock was pretty fun to play). Chances are I'll buy the 360 version and just stick with it, though.

Never gonna happen. :P
PS3 port coming out soon
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2008, 03:59:59 pm »

Yes it will. :P
PS3 port will suck
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2008, 04:03:30 pm »

Yes it will. :P
PS3 port will suck

Its going to be the same game O_o
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 04:08:38 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Yeah Chris, what's your problem with the PS3? You're jealous as to how much cooler it is than the 360?
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 04:29:26 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
It could be Resident Evil 5 on the Wii... :D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

What a waste of hype.

They already have the engine, the animations, the AI AND some of the sound effects done.

This.
NO.

I wasn't saying they should release it on Wii >_> I didn't say that anywhere.

I was agreeing with D's point where he said "They already have the engine, the animations, the AI AND some of the sound effects done." If you didn't get the joke then... hmm.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.393 seconds with 54 queries.