Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: There IS a god  (Read 4579 times)

There IS a god
« on: August 19, 2008, 03:53:56 pm »
  • *whistle*
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7569616.stm

This is the cruelest topic I've ever made. <__<

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: There IS a god
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 03:57:20 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
XD Cruelest topic, but awesomest none the less

That's awesome Pyru XD! Mega awesome
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 03:58:41 pm »
YES!
!@#$% YES!

FINALLY. Oh god, this is such good news =] I love you Pyru.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 04:09:11 pm »
LOL! why do you hate her so much that you're happy that she has cancer?
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 06:13:15 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine

Have you ever seen her on TV before? If you have, you should understand.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 08:13:24 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.

She's !@#$% annoying.

Anyway, all God's people let out a resounding YES.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 10:03:46 pm »
A fellow human has just found out they have cancer.

Who cares if she's annoying, she's not a murderer or a rapist or anything like that. You've only seen what she's like on TV and what the rest of the media tells you she's like. There is the possibility that, actually, she's not a half-decent person, and most half-decent people do not deserve to get cancer.

Cancer is something awful. Getting cancer and going through the treatment is hell which so many cancer patients do not deserve.

There will always be people that you dont like in the world, but it doesnt mean they deserve the !@#$% they get. You may think she's annoying, but she has friends and family who care about her.
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 10:11:29 pm »

Thats one of the many reasons why I don't really care that much.

Plus shes racists and a dumb !@#$%, this is just natural selection...

I dont like people as it is, sure okay I may like a few people, but the rest of this race can go die =].

(Plus if you are anything like Captain Teach I will love you forever)
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 10:15:05 pm »

Plus shes racist and a dumb !@#$%, this is just natural selection...

I dont like people as it is, sure okay I may like a few people, but the rest of this race can go die =].

But it says in the article that at the time she found out she had cancer she was patching up the whole racist business. Amending her ways and being forgiven for it.

And being "dumb" is not a valid reason to deserve to get cancer ...
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 10:17:14 pm »

Plus shes racist and a dumb !@#$%, this is just natural selection...

But it says in the article that at the time she found out she had cancer she was patching up the whole racist business. Amending her ways and being forgiven for it.

And being "dumb" is not a valid reason to deserve to get cancer ...

By appearing in an indian big brother show? oh wow. Sorry but shes pathetic. And also, I know but still, shes dumb.
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 10:21:48 pm »
She appeared on an Indian Big Brother show, which means travelling all the way to India, despite knowing that something was wrong with her.

And she has two sons. Their mother has cancer. Think about them.

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 10:41:12 pm »

Okay.......its for the best.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 10:56:16 pm »
She appeared on an Indian Big Brother show, which means travelling all the way to India, despite knowing that something was wrong with her.

She apparently lost consciousness and lost quite a bit of blood not long before the scheduled trip. I find this to be more than enough reason to not go, and I'm sure the people she intended to work with over in India would have understood. She's not trying to "patch up" anything, she's trying to fixed her damaged image, ergo she's still a racist.

Also, I fail to see why her kids take precedence over the millions of other kids who lost their non-racist, non-idiot mothers by even worse means (murder, for instance). Just because she's famous doesn't mean I intend to give a !@#$% about her kids who are most likely as dumb as she is and will probably be a lot better off than some of the more innocent kids in the world.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 10:59:05 pm »
Imagine.

You have a best friend. He's an arsehole to most people and most people hate him, but you know that he's actually a good kid at heart. You know a side to him that nobody else does. He gets hit by a car and is hospitalised. The people who hate him feel happy because then he can no longer be an arsehole to them. You, however, are devastated because he's your best friend.

For you, Jade Goody is just some face on a tv screen or on the internet or in a magazine. You've never met her, never spoken to her. So for you, she's just another "annoying" celebrity face. And you could say that actually for you she isnt really real. She could be make-believe for all you know because you've never encountered her IRL. That's why maybe you dont feel anything about the fact that she's been diagnosed with cancer. It's not going to affect you and your life, and you know she's just so annoying you can go and laugh and celebrate the fact that she has cancer.

It's like when people see the poverty in Africa, or the fighting in Iraq. It's in a far away distant land that we will never encounter so we cant relate to it and cant feel as much emotion as if we were actually placed in the situation.

She apparently lost consciousness and lost quite a bit of blood not long before the scheduled trip. I find this to be more than enough reason to not go, and I'm sure the people she intended to work with over in India would have understood. She's not trying to "patch up" anything, she's trying to fixed her damaged image, ergo she's still a racist.

Also, I fail to see why her kids take precedence over the millions of other kids who lost their non-racist, non-idiot mothers by even worse means (murder, for instance). Just because she's famous doesn't mean I intend to give a !@#$% about her kids who are most likely as dumb as she is and will probably be a lot better off than some of the more innocent kids in the world.

All I'm saying is; one should not celebrate another's misfortunes.
No matter how annoying she is.

No wonder this world is such a !@#$%-hole, the people in it are so !@#$% cold.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:02:56 pm by Kaede »
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 11:06:32 pm »
Imagine.

You have a best friend. He's an arsehole to most people and most people hate him, but you know that he's actually a good kid at heart. You know a side to him that nobody else does. He gets hit by a car and is hospitalised. The people who hate him feel happy because then he can no longer be an arsehole to them. You, however, are devastated because he's your best friend.

Oh well, Life goes on. Well not for him obviously. But still, nothings going to happen just because some people are happy hes dead.

For you, Jade Goody is just some face on a tv screen or on the internet or in a magazine. You've never met her, never spoken to her. So for you, she's just another "annoying" celebrity face. And you could say that actually for you she isnt really real. She could be make-believe for all you know because you've never encountered her IRL. That's why maybe you dont feel anything about the fact that she's been diagnosed with cancer. It's not going to affect you and your life, and you know she's just so annoying you can go and laugh and celebrate the fact that she has cancer.

For me shes someone who cant quite grasp that her fame is comprised of people laughing at her stupidity. She thinks people actually like her. And I really couldn't give a !@#$% about her cancer, but I know we will get this rammed down our throat, plus if she survives she'll probably 'write' a book about survivng cancer and go on talk shows or some !@#$%, and then her claim to fame will start all over again.

It's like when people see the poverty in Africa, or the fighting in Iraq. It's in a far away distant land that we will never encounter so we cant relate to it and cant feel as much emotion as if we were actually placed in the situation.
Well I doubt I'd feel any different if I knew her. So no its not like that to me.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 11:13:24 pm »
No wonder this world is such a !@#$%-hole, the people in it are so !@#$% cold.

You can blame the media for that one.

Oh, and I'm beginning to get the vibe that you actually think we're happy about the fact that she has cancer. Well, lol internets to you. "We don't care" is closer to the truth. Also, I'd like to point out that cervical cancer is rarely lethal, especially when it's discovered in the early stages as it was with Goody. This isn't the end for her.

In all actuality, I care very much about both. Why? Because the people involved in them are going through worse. For the soldiers, bullets are a lot more deadly than cancer. For the people in Africa, starvation is serious !@#$%, as well as civil war.

War and starvation are both ten times worse than early stage cervical cancer.

Also, everything bert said.

(!@#$%)

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 11:16:58 pm »
This isn't the end for her.

:'(

Also this;

In all actuality, I care very much about both. Why? Because the people involved in them are going through worse. For the soldiers, bullets are a lot more deadly than cancer. For the people in Africa, starvation is serious !@#$%, as well as civil war.

War and starvation are both ten times worse than early stage cervical cancer.

Also, everything bert said.

Some actress who does !@#$% all the help humanity, is a racist, and a dumb !@#$% gets more respect them Soldiers who have died on the frontline, and now the rarely heard of cases of poverty and starvation?
LOLNO
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 11:19:20 pm »
Oh, and I'm beginning to get the vibe that you actually think we're happy about the fact that she has cancer. Well, lol internets to you. "We don't care" is closer to the truth.

Errrrrrrrrrm ...

That's awesome Pyru XD! Mega awesome
YES!
!@#$% YES!

FINALLY. Oh god, this is such good news =] I love you Pyru.

Have you ever seen her on TV before? If you have, you should understand.

She's !@#$% annoying.

Anyway, all God's people let out a resounding YES.

That seems more happy than "I dont care".
And yes, even you, Source, seemed happy. And you're rarely happy about anything.

I wouldnt have opposed so much if the message which people gave was "I dont care".

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 11:20:34 pm »
Hi, I'm dark humor. I'm glad to meet you.

(!@#$%)

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008, 11:22:36 pm »
Humans make everything complicated with their feelings.  She has cancer, natural selection's best friend.  I would not wish suffering on somebody, but when someone suffers they learn a lot so I do not mind so much that she was unfortunate enough to get it.  It's not like she was an immortal, her death is just being hastened.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 72 queries.

anything