Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I think Superman 64 was an extremely under-rated game.  (Read 2256 times)

Re: I think Superman 64 was an extremely under-r...
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 09:43:13 pm »
The whole reason that this topic was created was because of the Earthbound ones, all you are trying to do is prove some point.  Really, even the topic title is done in a similar manner to the previous aforementioned topics.  In a previous topic you posted the following about Earthbound:

Oh right, people aren't allowed to express their opinions.

I think Earthbound is a shitty game, am I not allowed to say that? I guess in order to post I have to like a shitty game.

Also it doesn't get retarded. Please don't use that word as it offends me having a "retarded" cousin.

When Soulrivers claims that Superman 64 is !@#$% and then uses Yahtzee as having the same reasons for him thinking this way, I find it a little odd that you just proclaim that Soulrivers is being negative when he was acting in a similar manner as you in the previous topic and when Soulrivers is backing up his opinion by saying that they run parallel with Yahtzee's which you did not find so negative at one point.  It just looks like you are fine with yourself acting one way and yet when someone else acts the same you find that bad.

Re: I think Superman 64 was an extremely under-r...
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 09:45:05 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
The whole reason that this topic was created was because of the Earthbound ones, all you are trying to do is prove some point.  Really, even the topic title is done in a similar manner to the previous aforementioned topics.  In a previous topic you posted the following about Earthbound

Ah yes, can't say a game is good unless everyone else thinks it's good. Gotcha.

When Soulrivers claims that Superman 64 is !@#$% and then uses Yahtzee as having the same reasons for him thinking this way, I find it a little odd that you just proclaim that Soulrivers is being negative when he was acting in a similar manner as you in the previous topic and when Soulrivers is backing up his opinion by saying that they run parallel with Yahtzee's which you did not find so negative at one point.  It just looks like you are fine with yourself acting one way and yet when someone else acts the same you find that bad.

Well when I said Earthbound was !@#$% I was asked not to post in that topic if I thought it was !@#$%... So it's alright for everyone else to post negative comments, but the minute someone like Swiftu or I says the game is !@#$%, we are trolling and aren't allowed to post?

Edit: Nevermind, locked since I can't like a game.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:56:49 pm by Zidane »
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.423 seconds with 41 queries.

anything