Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragonball Live-Action Movie  (Read 2924 times)

Re: Dragonball Live-Action Movie
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2008, 03:11:36 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I'll probably see it when it comes out.

Also, can you ever make a civil post when talking about someone? Seriously? Like... can you? It's always "!@#$% THIS. !@#$% THAT."

Oh you don't seem to understand. All that matters is this:

Maybe he'll !@#$% off when he hits 6000 :P
Here's hoping.
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008, 04:01:22 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
I originally joined this forum years ago, back when we were all barely teenagers...and acted like it.
I see nothing has really changed -_-...

Now I remember why I keep leaving.
If you have problems with one another, handle it PRIVATELY. I dont want to read about how you guys all hate hyrule_boy.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008, 04:12:29 pm »
Look who's talking... you !@#$% hypocrite!

Yes, but unlike you, I actually try (or watch) most of what I say looks !@#$% after it's released where you, go and cry about it and say how shitty it is.

Also, can you ever make a civil post when talking about someone? Seriously? Like... can you? It's always "!@#$% THIS. !@#$% THAT."
Oh but I can make a civil post! but not for assholes like you. Because you and your buddies treat me like !@#$%, so expect the same treatment from me to you.
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 04:19:03 pm »
To be fair, I've never seen HB make a positive post, not just in this forum, but anywhere.  I mean, you get around, but at least you're consistant.
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2008, 06:08:18 pm »
You guys are full of it...
I may not be contributing to this community, but at least I don't criticize or make fun of others like most of you do...and it's the only thing YOU do.
Thinking you are superior or better than someone else just because 2 other morons agree with you doesn't make you special, you are just increasing the amount of assholes.
I can't even believe some of you are where you are in this forum when all you do it's just talk BS and make fun of others.

Mod Edit: Quit dragging on drama. Warned.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 06:43:25 pm by Zidane »
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2008, 06:10:52 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Better get on topic soon or this is locked. k? thx.
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2008, 08:30:35 pm »
  • Fight the Power
You guys are full of it...
I may not be contributing to this community, but at least I don't criticize or make fun of others like most of you do...and it's the only thing YOU do.
Thinking you are superior or better than someone else just because 2 other morons agree with you doesn't make you special, you are just increasing the amount of assholes.
I can't even believe some of you are where you are in this forum when all you do it's just talk BS and make fun of others.

Well, thanks.
I never think of myself as 'superior' to anyone, and I never make fun of H_B (except for my old avatar, just for fun nothing too mean :P), I don't give a !@#$% if he wears dog collars or wears make up, it's his !@#$% problem. Why should I care?

and it's the only thing YOU do.

Oh, what? I don't come on here to watch for H_B's latest moves and posts. They're all the same, anyways, that's what's annoying. The only thing that motivates him to post is the +1 on his freaking post count. At least the way I see it.

Because you and your buddies treat me like !@#$%, so expect the same treatment from me to you.

Treat you like !@#$%? It's a forum full of gamers, what did you expect? Rainbows and butterflies?
Fair enough, though. I don't think you can qualify me as his 'buddy' though, 'cause I barely know the guy :P.

That said, I'm out. Don't wanna get CA too mad, do we? :P Sowwi just had to say this, or it would hunt me down.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 08:40:49 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Apparently someone can't read. Locked.
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 49 queries.

anything