Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: omg, i'm looking at the sony press conference in a whole new way XD  (Read 4875 times)

Re: omg, i'm looking at the sony press conferenc...
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2006, 11:32:53 pm »
I'm buying that game for it's real time weapon change system

Real time weapon change? OMG! Thats amazing! We should have thought of that sooner!  :o

tippz

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2006, 04:19:53 am »
no no no, it is more like

real time...
*clicks controller* ...
weapon change
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2006, 12:57:48 am »
  • Txet Lanosrep

I think the pic speaks for me.

Retro
  • TITANIC
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2006, 03:24:40 am »

ok, the last three grind my gears.

"We stole all the Thirdparty Developers." Ok, stole!? That's just outrageous. Sales of GCN games were going downhill (what's next, "We stole all the gamers"?), so most third-party developers looked at the GCN and said "screw that." And so most third party games were developed for the XBox and PS2, no the GCN, so that the developers weren't losing money.

"We kind of stole the sequal to GoldenEye." Key word: kinda. This really applies to the paragraph above, where EA, a third-party developer who had obtained the rights to James Bond games, developed a (crappy) game that happened to have GoldenEye in the title (from what I know of the game, it doesn't really relate to the original Goldeneye much if at all) for a bunch of consoles/handhelds.

"We wished we had stolen Rare." Honestly, this is just a ridiculous statement. Nintendo CHOSE to sell Rare to Microsoft because Rare was taking far too long to produce a single game and the games that were finished were simply mediocre. Sony was not even involved in the transaction and never even mentioned it, so stating that is just ludicrous.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 03:32:56 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~

ok, the last three grind my gears.

"We stole all the Thirdparty Developers." Ok, stole!? That's just outrageous. Sales of GCN games were going downhill (what's next, "We stole all the gamers"?), so most third-party developers looked at the GCN and said "screw that." And so most third party games were developed for the XBox and PS2, no the GCN, so that the developers weren't losing money.

"We kind of stole the sequal to GoldenEye." Key word: kinda. This really applies to the paragraph above, where EA, a third-party developer who had obtained the rights to James Bond games, developed a (crappy) game that happened to have GoldenEye in the title (from what I know of the game, it doesn't really relate to the original Goldeneye much if at all) for a bunch of consoles/handhelds.

"We wished we had stolen Rare." Honestly, this is just a ridiculous statement. Nintendo CHOSE to sell Rare to Microsoft because Rare was taking far too long to produce a single game and the games that were finished were simply mediocre. Sony was not even involved in the transaction and never even mentioned it, so stating that is just ludicrous.

Dude... [Flaming] ...that pics for all the ninty fanboys as a smartass jokes
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 03:51:33 am by Sergeant Lime »
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 03:49:26 am »
do you think I don't realize that, Pedlya (nice job flaming me, btw ;))? I'm just saying that it angers me that people ignorantly bash Sony just because they're not Nintendo. In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm don't like fanboys.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2006, 05:44:23 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
mmm well its a joke dude
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2006, 06:12:50 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
"This game is based on real battles that actually took place in ancient Japan... So here we see the giant enemy crab."

XD
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2006, 02:29:51 pm »
Yeah, that image is just a joke Lupus, he didnt even make it...its just an image on the web, no need to take it like that.
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2006, 04:51:37 pm »
  • The Broken King
Why did that one car scene they kept replaying remind me of chitty chitty bang bang?
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 06:30:38 pm »
Why did that one car scene they kept replaying remind me of chitty chitty bang bang?

Just as crappy?  :D
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 07:13:54 pm »
They're trying to get AMAZING 3rd party developers involved. Thus, chitty is reborn.
URL=http://z7.invisionfree.com/VGRP/index.php]My new website![/URL]
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2006, 10:51:25 pm »
Well I already got a 360. Lucky for me :)

...I mean I'm not rich...

This might be spam, but "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" somehow makes me happy...or maybe I think too much :)

shadow_caliber

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 03:06:19 am »
Chitty bang bang chitty chitty bang bang chitty bang bang chitty chitty bang bang Oh you pretty chitty bang bang we love you high chitty ho chitty in a motor car chitty what a happy time we'll spend Bang Bang chitty chitty chitty bang bang.... errr right

Though that also reminded me of Chitty Chitty bang bang.
Those crabs must have a been a huge problem in ancient Japan.
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 12:38:26 pm »
Dont worry, they just attacked its weak point for massive damage...no big deal
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2006, 12:00:15 am »
  • You don't know me.
Wow. Now I feel compelled to attack the weak spot for massive damage watch the actual press conference.

"This game will feature actual battles from ancient Japan, and here's a giant crab!"

... I'm watching this again.

Edit: Fixed a spelling mistake.

No one located in this area of the internet remembers me.

Nintendo Maniac 64

Not dead, just a lurker
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2006, 12:17:46 am »
  • ニンテンドーマニアック64
Wow. Now I feel compelled to attack the weak spot for massive damage watch the actual press conference.

Well, whenever you're ready, I got a Google Video almost HD stream right here!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2267963363241583878
(it's better quality than GameSpot's free streams)
ZFGC's resident straight-male kuutsundere
(because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related and other extended music loops:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendomaniac64

CPU + iGPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.6GHz/1.281v
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • My YouTube channel
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.465 seconds with 71 queries.

anything