Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help me choose my next 360 game.  (Read 1659 times)

Help me choose my next 360 game.
« on: January 01, 2009, 04:43:35 pm »
I got Fable 2 completed it yesterday. Loved it. Still gonna be playing it a lot. Try and be some devil sorta thing.

I was thinking about Getting Halo 3... but I only want it for multiplayer, and I wont be getting live it seems for a long time :/

So yeah, No 3rd Party games, chances are I have them for the PS3, or will end up getting them on the PS3. So help me chose a good 360 game. :)
Re: Help me choose my next 360 game.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 05:12:10 pm »
Tales of Vesperia.

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 06:30:40 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
I got Fable 2 completed it yesterday. Loved it. Still gonna be playing it a lot. Try and be some devil sorta thing.

I was thinking about Getting Halo 3... but I only want it for multiplayer, and I wont be getting live it seems for a long time :/

wow, same here except I don't have a PS3. I got an Xbox and Fable 2 for Xmas, and now want more games (although i still play Fable)

Tales of Vesperia.

Is that good? I played Symphonia and Phantasia and loved them, but Tales of Eternia didn't do it for me...

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 07:35:39 pm »
Gears of War 1 and 2 are really good for story I find.
I have played the first one 3 times it's so good.
:P
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 07:42:48 pm »
Lost Odessey
Mass Effect

Long RPGS, especially LO.
If you enjoyed Final Fantasy at all(most certainly X) then you would love LO as the control system feels exactly like FFX and the battles are actually quite similar.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 07:55:36 pm »
Lost Odessey
Mass Effect

Long RPGS, especially LO.
If you enjoyed Final Fantasy at all(most certainly X) then you would love LO as the control system feels exactly like FFX and the battles are actually quite similar.

Played and complete mass erect. Was alright, not as big as they made it out to be though.
May try Lost Odessey though.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 08:11:43 pm »
Gears 2

Great campaign, great graphics, offline bot multiplayer and great online play when the day comes.
the a o d c
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 08:45:37 pm »
Gears 1 interested me till I played it, only fun part was when being chased by that blind thing. All me an my mate did was !@#$% about, then I ended up taking it down with a shotgun, after my mate used that big weapon thingy.

Gears 2, hasn't really interested me at all, may try it at some point.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 12:26:45 am »
  • Silly cat!
I'd love to recommend Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, as I've enjoyed it quite a lot. Though, if you weren't a fan of the other Banjo games, I wouldn't look into it.

I've also been playing Prince of Persia right now, which is good. If not, just hold out till Resident Evil 5 D:

Hoffy.
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 03:07:23 am »
I'd love to recommend Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, as I've enjoyed it quite a lot. Though, if you weren't a fan of the other Banjo games, I wouldn't look into it.

I've also been playing Prince of Persia right now, which is good. If not, just hold out till Resident Evil 5 D:
You'd better do a hoffy review of Nuts & Bolts ;).
the a o d c
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 03:09:18 am »

I've shamefully never ever played a Banjo game. Perhaps my time to start =]
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 07:49:31 pm »
  • :D
Don't get BK:N&B-- I hated it.  I recommend Gears2, Fallout 3, GTAIV, Bioshock, Orange Box, etc.  I don't know what you've played in the past though.
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 07:53:29 pm »
Don't get BK:N&B-- I hated it.  I recommend Gears2, Fallout 3, GTAIV, Bioshock, Orange Box, etc.  I don't know what you've played in the past though.

First party games only :'( I got all them on the PS3. Bar Bioshock.

As for Gears2
Gears 1 interested me till I played it, only fun part was when being chased by that blind thing. All me an my mate did was !@#$% about, then I ended up taking it down with a shotgun, after my mate used that big weapon thingy.

Gears 2, hasn't really interested me at all, may try it at some point.
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 08:46:31 pm »
  • :D
Dude, Gears2 didn't interest me at all: I only got it because friend forced me too.  However, it was !@#$% awesome.   Playing through the whole game co-op is !@#$% awesome.  And although the gameplay is near-identical to the first, there are LOTS of new and amazing areas, enemies, etc.  Not to mention the story (while kinda ridiculous) blows the story of the first game away-- the story is actually dramatic, exciting, and interesting this time.

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 08:49:02 pm »
If it's your first time playing the B&K series, don't start with N&B. Start with either BK or BT. N&B changes the whole of what BK was---a big adventure game where the developers just dropped you into a level and said "Here, now go find stuff."
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 09:04:48 pm »
Dude, Gears2 didn't interest me at all: I only got it because friend forced me too.  However, it was !@#$% awesome.   Playing through the whole game co-op is !@#$% awesome.  And although the gameplay is near-identical to the first, there are LOTS of new and amazing areas, enemies, etc.  Not to mention the story (while kinda ridiculous) blows the story of the first game away-- the story is actually dramatic, exciting, and interesting this time.

Okay I'll try ittt. I'll try it. I'll read up in the story of the first one though, cos that one really, really bored me. :(

If it's your first time playing the B&K series, don't start with N&B. Start with either BK or BT. N&B changes the whole of what BK was---a big adventure game where the developers just dropped you into a level and said "Here, now go find stuff."

hmmm I'll see if I can find any of them then =D
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 09:15:53 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too

hmmm I'll see if I can find any of them then =D
An enhanced port of Banjo-Kazooie is on Live Arcade. Tooie is also going to be released in a simmilar manner within the next few months. Most people (myself included) felt the Live Arcade version was better then the N64 version, so I'd sugest getting the Live Arcade version over then N64 version.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 09:22:36 pm »
Hopefully BT doesn't have any major glitches...

(BK on the Arcade had a change where when you collected notes they stayed collected instead of appearing again when you restarted the level. Unfortunately, when you did certain puzzles that had Banjo collecting notes in the puzzle, the notes vanished from the level and did not add to your total. It's fixed now though.)
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 74 queries.