Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dark Knight Rises likely storyline  (Read 1240 times)

Dark Knight Rises likely storyline
« on: November 26, 2010, 06:54:20 pm »
  • Evil's origin begins in TLOZ AO...
After reading a number of articles I've put together how I think Dark Knight Rises will basically go.  As of now we know that when Dark Knight ended the police were after Batman and public opinion of his actions had dropped.  As soon as I heard Tom Hardy was  going to be in it, even before the rumors came out that Dark Knight would be based on "Prey" I believed that Hugo Strange would be one of Batman's next adversaries.  In the comics Hugo Strange is a psychologist who is intrigued with Batman and was hired to put together a team to hunt down Batman which Commissioner Gordon heads, he later tries to takeover the Batman identity.  I think we'll see someone similar; instead of Strange being portrayed as a crazy psychologist he would be portrayed more as a detective, who quickly discovers the identity of Batman and plans to kill Bruce to takeover as Batman.  Now here's the part I'm not totally sure about.  I am not a fan of the comics necessarily and after seeing  Batman Returns and Catwoman, I thought I would never want to see Catwoman portrayed onscreen again (I mean seriously? Dies and then is revived by... cats?).  After thinking about how Nolan would portray Catwoman I realized it would work and would fit in perfectly with the Hugo Strange arc.  Like the Joker, there would be very little backstory for Catwoman (ie. how she became Catwoman), it would only explain her motive.  Her motive could be one of two things, perhaps she has a personal vendetta against Batman for killing someone she loves (which of course he didnt do), or perhaps she has decided to become a masked vigilante in hopes of becoming the hero Batman once was, whereas she would become more of an antihero.  Commissoner Gordon is struggling with his duty to catch Batman as well as keep his loyalty to the figure he knows is a hero.  The film would again have Bruce Wayne struggling with his dual identity that is being further tainted by Strange and would have to redeem himself in the eyes of the people of Gotham.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Dark Knight Rises likely storyline
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 05:08:54 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Likely fake.

9/10 times, when you read a "script leak" or some proposed plot, it's completely fake and annoying fan fiction :\
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 05:57:35 pm »
I didn't know they were even working on a third movie.
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 07:39:27 pm »
  • Team Dekunutz
I didn't know they were even working on a third movie.
Yeah
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 09:17:38 pm »
  • Evil's origin begins in TLOZ AO...
This is purely speculation I don't have any fact to back this up.  I was just saying how I think it might go.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 48 queries.