Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: **DUE TOMARROW** Help me win extra credit! As a community, make my story insane!  (Read 704 times)

Nintendo Maniac 64

Not dead, just a lurker
**DUE TOMARROW** Help me win extra credit! As a ...
« on: June 05, 2006, 07:53:47 pm »
  • ニンテンドーマニアック64
THIS IS DUE TOMARROW

OK, I've done these kind of stories before in English, and won every single one for our voting-for-favorite contest and gotten extra credit.  But this time, I wasn't feeling as insane when writing it.  So I'm asking for your guys' help to make it the utmost insane thing ever!  But it's actually written by 3 people including me, so we can only edit my parts, which are underlined and bolded.

Kaz Harai was planning out his uber crappy PS3 E3 conference.  With Solid Snake as his bodygaurd, NOTHING could stop him!  The power of the Regginator was the only thing that could stop him.  But there was a ninja in Japanw just waiting... and suddenly, with his MIND BULLETS!!!!, shot them off into every direction!  Missle-like-objects colliding and passing eachother, even taking down the Makingbird!  Cosby was tard'n out all over the place srceeming over and over "They don't know what the jazz is all about!  It's the pokey and the mon!"

Kaz Harai then proceeded to kill giant enemy crabs and play RIIIIIIIIDDDDDDGGGGEEEEEEEEE  RAAAAAAACCCCCEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!  He was playing when Reggie came up to him.  Reggie was a sworn enemy, he had to be desroyed.  Kaz called upon the power of Chuck Norris, who round house kicked Reggie in the face, killing him instantly.  Kaz then met Brian Peppers.  Prian proceeded in his wheelchair.

They all began to play there PS3's together.  It was all going good since their main enemy was dead since he was kicked in the throat by Chuck Norris.  After a while they met up with a new enemy.  His name was Mihalik, Mr. Mihalik!  Mihalik was a large yellow furby looking creature.  He was one of the strongest enemies in their PS3 game.  Nobody has ever defeated and destroyed him before.  They wanted to take the challenge upon themselves.  They knew they could kill him.  The problem was just figuring out how!

The answer was ofcourse to use the UMD Launcher A.K.A. PSP to kill the PS3, scream WIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! and instantly, Shiggy will come in when the war of A.D. 2101 is beginning.  It was an IMENSE war, of many Xbox hammers, Wii-mote numchucks, and PS3 summoners.  Using the power of the 599 U.S. dollars, 599, 599, 599 U.S. dollars, the evil oni known as Sony called upon with its spleen, Captain Planet!  Having not realized he has turn to THE DARK SIDE, the Power Rangers came in with THE BAN HAMMER and liquified-eradification-spontaneously-exploding-photon-energy eye beam goggles.  With the power of John pope the 2nd in their hands, the Power Rangers succesfully divided by zero resulting everything turning inside out and speratically imploding, making buddy christ come back and killing Caboose and all his n00bishness.

Now the last part you can also make longer if you want, but try to not make it TOO big, cause I was supposed to write each part in 10 minutes, but the end you can make a little longer.

So guys, let's get started with some INSANITY!!!! (oh crap, I have no Leeroy! O_O)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 08:02:28 pm by Nintendo Maniac 64 »
ZFGC's resident straight-male kuutsundere
(because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related and other extended music loops:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendomaniac64

CPU + iGPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.6GHz/1.281v
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • My YouTube channel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 39 queries.