Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Official World Cup 06 thread!  (Read 18175 times)

Re: Official World Cup 06 thread!
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2006, 09:05:43 pm »
LOL, Portugal was crushed.

I didnt care who won. But Portugal was constantly making a fuss and acting like they were hurt like they have done the whole season. But that penalty was just a weak win from France.

Oh well..
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2006, 09:10:35 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
Oh well, hopefully France will win tonight. They have Henry, as well as some ex-Arsenal players. Also, the French are far more sporting than the Portugese.
cough...cough...
[/quote]
Heh, sorry about that. But they are. How many French players have you seen asking for players to be sent off, and compare that to Portugal. I still like the way the Portugese play football, just their attitude when it comes to things like fouls isn't good.

It was probably a penalty on Henry though. Lots of Portugese diving...

France v Italy should be a good final, Germany v Portugal should be a good 3rd place play-off. Hopefully all 4 teams will be at their best.

• Kousou Games
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2006, 11:16:59 pm »
  • Lul
Germany VS Portugal will own so much xd!! I can't seriously wait! France VS Italy doesn't interest me at all somehow,
i'm glad though france made it to the final, but it's just that Italy doesn't play funny, I think they play pretty simple.
« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2006, 11:19:54 pm »
Germany VS Portugal will own so much xd!! I can't seriously wait! France VS Italy doesn't interest me at all somehow,
i'm glad though france made it to the final, but it's just that Italy doesn't play funny, I think they play pretty simple.

Yeah I love to see Germnay VS Portugal. I hope the whole thing escalates  ;D
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2006, 12:02:09 am »
lol, I'm very surprised (and happy) Italy's in the final. Italy has the most tactical football in Europe, it's a kind of football where all those Ronaldos and Ronaldinhos and all those guys that love to dance, and are considered the best wouldn't stand 1/5 of what they stand in their actual teams...
And France plays funny? Defensive football never was funny   ???
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2006, 04:10:41 am »
lol, I'm very surprised (and happy) Italy's in the final. Italy has the most tactical football in Europe, it's a kind of football where all those Ronaldos and Ronaldinhos and all those guys that love to dance, and are considered the best wouldn't stand 1/5 of what they stand in their actual teams...
Agree,

Eventhough you ricky support Portugal >.< im glad they didn't got to the finals, they made alot of faults, and  fights, Even acting so they get a penalty or such.
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2006, 11:40:24 am »
  • Lul

When I said funny I meant teams like Germany, Argentina, Brazil and Portugal, I'm not counting France in
completely but they do play nice, I think they show off some nice tactics pretty much, especially Zidane and Frank :P
I think Italy's tactic is more "passing around the ball"? Though I have only seen 2 matches so I shouldn't really
judge them yet <__<

Yeah, me too XD Who do you think will win :o?
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2006, 11:57:06 am »
Well, Portugal acts like a !@#$% all the time. And I havent seen the krau....germans play yet so...besides. Id be with Fox ^_^
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2006, 11:58:09 am »
  • Fendez Prez
OMG, I didn't know a team could cheat so much and get away with it! All of the diving Portugal did was disgraceful, and I don't think I saw a single card for it...That's just not right.

It was quite a boring game, France reminded me of England, in that they had all their players in their own half most of the time  ::)
  • Fendez Gaming
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2006, 04:19:14 pm »

When I said funny I meant teams like Germany, Argentina, Brazil and Portugal, I'm not counting France in
completely but they do play nice, I think they show off some nice tactics pretty much, especially Zidane and Frank :P
I think Italy's tactic is more "passing around the ball"? Though I have only seen 2 matches so I shouldn't really
judge them yet <__<

Tabby, acctually just passing the ball is their tactic, they play defense football, they only have one who shoots to goal, the others are just either defending or helping the other one to shoot.. :P they have the are the 2nd best defensive team, eventhough they have a really simple tactic, :P it's hard for the other team
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2006, 09:42:47 pm »
  • Lul

judge them yet <__<

Tabby, acctually just passing the ball is their tactic, they play defense football, they only have one who shoots to goal, the others are just either defending or helping the other one to shoot.. :P they have the are the 2nd best defensive team, eventhough they have a really simple tactic, :P it's hard for the other team

Yeah, it is a good tactic, but like you said, it's a simple tactic, that's why I kind of find their games "boring", but it looks nice
cause of the simpleness :P I like Brazil's game, at least when they play good, which they haven't this year  :p

Does anyone know btw why people were booing (you can say that <_<?) at Ronaldo? It was pretty annoying <-<
I also have to say that there were pretty much respect in the match IMO, from the beginning to the end.
But not much respect was seen from the public <___________<
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2006, 01:25:43 am »
  • PWNED
italy is playing france next right?france beat brazil italy cant allow france to win!!!!

SPIRITPROJECT.TK ACTIVE FORUM FOR ANIME AND GAMING!
  • Hotpiebob
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2006, 01:08:14 pm »
italy is playing france next right?
yea, Saturday: 3th place - Germany vs. Portugal
Sunday: Final - Italy vs. France
Both were great games in the European 2000, I still remember, France beat Italy by 2-1 in the final, and Portugal beat Germany by 3-0  :D

france beat brazil italy cant allow france to win!!!!
It doesn't has to be like that, this is a World Cup, every kind of surprises are allowed anytime, anywhere  ;)
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2006, 11:43:16 pm »
I just watched my first world cup game today because there was nothing else on, and I discovered I love soccer xD It was portugal and france.. wanted portugal to win.. but they lost :( Such crazy players damn.. Ive only seen like teenagers playing soccer and they suck. These guys own the ball.

We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2006, 09:26:26 am »
  • Fendez Coder
good of you to join the dark side, skully  8) hehe

is anyone actually going to watch the 3rd place play-off today? it seems pretty pointless to me :P both teams don't care anymore!

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2006, 07:06:16 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
good of you to join the dark side, skully  8) hehe

is anyone actually going to watch the 3rd place play-off today? it seems pretty pointless to me :P both teams don't care anymore!
I'm watching it, but I see what you mean by teams not caring, e.g. Lehmann let Kahn take his place in the squad. Mind you, I would think both teams would still want to win. Interesting that Figo was left out of the Portugese side.

Oh well, hopefully it'll be a good game.
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2006, 07:35:44 pm »
ROFL for the game  ;D
If the Portuguese team is: always diving, then I better not comment the German team... running to Nuno Valente's leg that's already in the floor and having immediate foul, and foul over Maniche that isn't noticed followed of a Costinha's foul that was immediatly noticed... meh... rofl... ;D

EDIT: Bah, I admit it, Portugal didn't play very well... Anyways, the 3rd place isn't that important... But I'm sure I'm happier with the 4th place than a lot of Germans are with the 3rd :)
* Ricky waits for the "Portugal suxs and Portuguese are the evil guys" comments...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 09:12:07 pm by Ricky »
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2006, 11:09:07 am »
  • Fendez Coder
omgz ricky i lyk saw a guy wiv a portugese shirt on in da hi-street yday and i thumpd im one hehe!!!!1!

FINAL TODAY  :)

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2006, 05:55:38 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
3rd place play-off was a pretty good match. Good goals, I wasn't watching that closely, but it seemed the Germans dived a lot more than the Portugese. Oh well, they still played better. And nice to see Figo go out on a high, same goes for Kahn.

Final about to start, hopefully it'll be a good match.

EDIT: Zidane sent off, quite rightly. Shame for him to end his career on the note, though. Penalty shoot outs now, I reckon Italy will win... Buffon>Barthez. Plus France have lost Henry, Zidane and Viera, who are all penalty takers.

EDIT: Italy win! France were unlucky, I thought they were the better team over the 120 minutes, but penaltys is really a game of chance. The only reason that Italy deserved to win was for Zidanes appauling behaviour, he lost it for the French.

Suprisingly the 3rd place play-off was the better match.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 08:49:19 pm by master K »
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2006, 08:46:01 pm »
  • Lul
So funking unnecessary!!!! WHAT THE FUNK -.- Whhyyy France, wwwhhyy!?!
Dammit, France would probably win if they had Henry or Zidane, why, why whyuhewyhw i'm going nuts!!
I think France played better and deserved to win, I think you could see that especially in the second half.
Italy did play very good in the first half, they were really impressive.
Arrgghh... I wonder what made Zidane that angry, will be interesting to know, that's just not Zidane's style o_O
DAMMIT, I'm going to freaking kill everything now, bye.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.391 seconds with 77 queries.