Okay we have been making a lot of NPC's already, but the main characters are a bit left out. This is also a bother as there can be conflicts or confusion surrounding them. So with I create a few topics, where everyone can pitch in to help and the KoT staff will alter the first post to reflect the current setup of the character.
Name: Princess Zelda
Age: 12 years old
Race: Hylian girl
Location: Hyrule Castle and Castle Town
Description: Zelda is adored by the rich but unpopular with the poor. She is ignorant of the suffering of the poor, because she has led a sheltered and pampered life in the Castle. But deep inside she is wise beyond her years and a good and kind-hearted person.
Zelda is flattered by the arrival of the Gerudo King and is genuinely compassionate in helping to restore good relations between the Gerudo and Hyrule. It is her wish that the Gerudo King becomes a friend and trusted confidant of the royal family.
At first Zelda is naive of Ganondorf's motives, but throughout the game she is more and more haunted by visions and she realizes the truth.
- At the beginning of the game Zelda is missing and the guards are looking for her. She has donned a disguise to explore the town.
- She is horrified by the existance of the poor side of town. She wants to help the poor people of Hyrule as well as help the Gerudo.
- In a back alley she bumps into Link and gets into a conversation with him. They are interrupted by guards and the nanny of Zelda.
- Zelda protests Link's arrest.
- During the adventure she crosses path with Link and she confides in him her visions.
- She knows about the legend of the Triforce and gets fast suspicious about the Gerudo King.
- Once all 4 cogs are collected Zelda comes in with Farin and the gang to help Link.
- After Ganondorf takes the cogs, Zelda realises that Ganondorf can go anywhere in the Castle, all thanks to her. She tells Link where the entrance to the Celestial Clock is.
- She and Link find the entrance already opened. She then takes Link to the chamber with the master sword.
- In the epilogue Zelda works with Farin to reunite the Gerudo with Hyrule and the rich and poor parts of the town.