Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1ST OFFICIAL REV SCREENS! OMGMYHEADA'SPLODE  (Read 11673 times)

Piers

Re: 1ST OFFICIAL REV SCREENS! OMGMYHEADA'SPLODE
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2006, 12:20:03 am »
Its going to be funny in like 100 years when poeple look at oblivions graphics and say, "Wow those suck".

tippz

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2006, 12:52:27 am »
100 years? Probably more like 10-20 tops. Look at OoT. When it came out it looked amazing, right? Well, what would you say if it was released today? YOu would think that they suck.
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2006, 02:49:01 am »
As for the graphics with the revo, they're good enough for me. I wouldn't need any better. Why would you want awsome ass graphics only to have gameplay suffer with low framerate that ruins gameplay. Don't we play games to like.... "Play" them? We're not watching a movie here. The only thing graphic-wise that I care about is framerate. I swear the 360 can reach lows of 9 FPS... >_>

Fanuilos

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2006, 03:39:42 am »
100 years? Probably more like 10-20 tops. Look at OoT. When it came out it looked amazing, right? Well, what would you say if it was released today? YOu would think that they suck.
Agreed.  Hell, if some those early PS2 games came out now people would think that those graphics suck.   Personally, I was suprised at how good Red Steel does look.  I figured that most Rev games, especially games not made by Nintendo, would just look like a decent Gamecube game.   

gm112

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2006, 08:43:04 am »
the rev is going to kickass this time hopefully, but the idea of downloading the games is pure genious along with the controller. Nintendo has to win just like how the DS is doing now.

tippz

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2006, 03:06:48 pm »
except Microsoft is expected to get more support behind xbox live arcade to counter Nintendo's virtual console...

shadow_caliber

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2006, 02:44:23 am »
I don't know I've never been in much support of the terribly realistic graphics I think that the real fun in games is the fact that things can happen that aren't in the least realistic.
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2006, 05:50:13 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Hmmm.... seems theres not much to say.

Hickory Dickory Dock
Your Moms A Dirty !@#$%

;)

Anyways. About the revo graphics.

There amazing, I mean... as good as the 360 graphics, possibly better, but yes that's horrible when the fps is like 10. I find the Sega Genesis games more enjoyable. The graphics sucked but they were fun. Now-adays the games don't have to be fun. It's just like "Oh, it has good graphics, so it's good" Half the games people are like, wow those are good graphics, infact arent very fun to play. >_>

they should make a game that has Cinema Graphics in gameplay. That would totally own.

tippz

« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2006, 04:58:12 pm »
But you can't ignore the fact that graphics can significantly improve the experience. They aren't the most important factor by any means, but you can't say they don't matter either.
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2006, 12:42:40 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
I find Phantasy Star 3 Graphics.

The best you really need to have fun.
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2006, 02:12:10 am »
Its going to be funny in like 100 years when poeple look at oblivions graphics and say, "Wow those suck".
lol, because in about 100 years everything will be more real :)

Naz

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2006, 02:17:35 am »
  • Ph34r the toast.
Nice graphics but I care more about the games and controller.  I want more info on the games >:(
Don't read this.

Ben

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2006, 12:54:33 pm »

I look at the ones in the advert for it now and say "Wow those suck"....
What? I do.
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2006, 06:09:13 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov

I look at the ones in the advert for it now and say "Wow those suck"....
What? I do.
I know. Did you ever see the oblivion commercial? They make the graphics look so crappy compared to acutally how good they are.
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2006, 09:49:31 pm »
I think they're ugly and unrealistic. .. >____>;; But.. I don't like first-person shooters and I'm getting the PS3 first, anyway. .. X3 I'd rather have something more artistically done than this bad attempt at realism. But, like others have said, it is one of the first games for the console.. they always improve drastically. So.. .. eh.
  • My Photostream
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 68 queries.