Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Abortions  (Read 19986 times)

Ultimate

Re: Abortions
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2006, 04:41:31 pm »
I said unnecessary killing, food and defence isn't unnecessary. I totally agree with you.
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2006, 08:53:16 pm »
  • Huzzowee!
I will say it again IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX WITH NO PROTECTION THEN DONT HAVE SEX!!!! If you do, suffer, because you're a dumb motherf*cker for not doing the smart thing. God has nothing to do with it for f*cks sake, abortion is murder (and no i'm not a bible basher, not all people against abortions are). It's just plain murder. What gives someone the right to kill? Hmmm???
"Oh i f*cked up so i get to kill a living creature"
Um no, grow up and take responsability for your own bloody actions. No excuses. You either have sex with protection or dont and run the risk of getting pregnant. Too bad for you if you do, but dont think you can murder a living creature just because you messed up.

I have one word for you: Rape.
Who's fault is that? Is it her fault that she was violently offended and forced to bear children by a man she will likely never see again?
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

Ultimate

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2006, 08:19:09 am »
i already stated (if you read my other posts) that abortions should only be allowed to rape victims and if the pregnancy is life threatening.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2006, 08:31:58 am »
Without reading what the others wrote, I just leave my thoughts and run away.

Abortions are justified. Embryos and the states before are not aware of their beings, therefore you can't actually let them suffer. Take alone the millions of semen by the man, who don't even reach the womb. It's like a masacre if you consider this to be killing isn't it?

... meh. I'm pretty sure somebody already wrote that.
  • Me on deviantART

Ultimate

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2006, 08:37:54 am »
how do you know they're not aware?

Fox

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2006, 08:59:32 am »
Prove me the opposite.
  • Me on deviantART

Ultimate

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2006, 09:07:54 am »
I can't just like you can't prove your theory right either. Thats why we have opinions on our beliefs, no proof requiered.

Fox

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2006, 09:16:54 am »
I guess you're right, but being on that, I could also start to ask why we are allowed to kill so many animals without considering it as a sin and killing a person being something bad, and why the human dignity is inviolable. ... but I don't think this belongs here, nor is it a good argument... So - I guess you're right.
  • Me on deviantART

Pyru

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2006, 03:21:18 pm »

They don't have enough of a nervous system to be aware.

Fox

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2006, 04:07:43 pm »

Hm, yeah. That's true. It's the same with amebaes and parameciums. They aren't even aware of their existance... my uncle once told me that.
  • Me on deviantART

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2006, 09:02:38 pm »

Well, it's not that, but it's that they don't have all the connections neccessary in their brain.  Anything... feel, sight, touch, pain, are all just electronic signals being sent to the brain.  Those aren't developed until the third trimester.

Fox

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2006, 04:33:38 pm »
Are animals aware of their existance or is it just that they "don't care"?
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2006, 02:22:41 pm »
Abortion is just killing a child.
Abortion is just stealing the only chance he/she gets ever to live.
Abortion is just an crime.

If someone kills somebody he/she gets arrested.
If someone does an Abortion she won't get arrested while it is just killing a child.
And even if a women gets raped and she becomes pregnant she can't just do an abortion. The child can't help it. Give him atleast the !@#$% right to live.
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2006, 03:30:34 pm »
  • alastair
I dont think us humans have the right to chose if a living being is put to death. That authority is not ours.
  • alastair
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2006, 04:48:53 am »
  • Huzzowee!
Abortion is just killing a potential child.
Abortion is just stealing the only chance he/she gets ever to live.
Abortion is just a crime.
Fixed that up a bit. It's just an unborn fetus/embryo when the abortion would take place. People normally rally against the destruction of potential life.

However, if it is just potential, then it could be said that sex for pleasure and any form of contraceptive obstruct potential life, and therefore ought to be banned.

Either way, it's not like you'll be forced to go out and abort babies. It's a choice. A very personal one at that. No one forces you to abort, so no one can make you violate your belief that abortion is bad. As long as you don't get an abortion, you're supporting your beliefs, while people who disagree can support their. If you ban it, then you get your way, but those that disagree and want an abortion can excersise their beliefs. You say you can't choose who lives and dies, but you're doing just that. You're choosing who lives, and saying that "who" is everyone. The fact of the matter is, you can't decide that for everyone. An abortion is a very personal, very private matter. It's not supposed to be open to the general populace what someone does with their life and how a woman treats her body. Because at that point, it's still the woman and the baby is inside her. If she doesn't want to/can't live withor raise a child, or if it's an unwanted child from something like rape, then why should she not have the right to decide "No, I will not ruin my own life for the sake of this child". After all, when it's not the woman's fault, like accidental or rape cases, then really if the abortion is had, the woman gets her life back and it's as though the event never happened. Instead, you want her to try and struggle to bring up a child, which may or may not reminf her of traumatising times.

Long story short, it's none of your business. It's a private matter and you're sticking your nose in where a possibly traumatised woman doesn't want it.
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

Fox

« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2006, 12:38:32 pm »
Alex, as long as you say you have your opinion and so do others, you should let him keep his opinion (though I absolutely agree with what you say).

On another note, I'd like to get philosophical again: Why would we need to live? Why would it be so good? Live as it is can be a torture, and if you were born as an accident (raping, abusing etc) it's hell on earth. So why would you go give that torture to an unborn being? Odd, if you think about it, no? Heh. But I respect your opinion...
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2006, 06:35:20 am »
Thats nonsense alex! pretend you where that embryo! It may not life but its still stealing somebodys live. And our world is so messed up that you can do abortion legal.

Pyru

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2006, 03:18:06 pm »
Thats nonsense alex! pretend you where that embryo! It may not life but its still stealing somebodys live. And our world is so messed up that you can do abortion legal.

I think it's more messed up if people resort to doing it illegally because they simply can't go through with the pregnancy for various reasons.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 03:20:25 pm by Pyru »
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2006, 08:14:53 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
Abortion

Month One
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three
You know what Mommy, I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven
Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . .

One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never
see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2006, 08:41:56 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
Abortion Is Just . . .

CYNICAL!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 75 queries.

anything