Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do/don't you value the life of human beings more than others?  (Read 3911 times)

Re: Why do/don't you value the life of human be...
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 04:34:30 pm »
Humans have a soul and Animals don't have one so thats why Human lives are more valuable.

Pyru

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 04:36:06 pm »
Humans have a soul and Animals don't have one so thats why Human lives are more valuable.

Any evidence for this? There's no evidence that anyTHING has a soul... and so it's an opinion. And if it's an opinion, then someone could say that animals have souls, too. :P
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2006, 04:40:37 pm »

Any evidence for this? There's no evidence that anyTHING has a soul... and so it's an opinion. And if it's an opinion, then someone could say that animals have souls, too. :P
Any evidence that human's don't have a soul?
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 05:31:41 pm »
  • IBV

Any evidence that human's don't have a soul?
You made the statement, not Pyru.
You made the statement that they do, and Pyru never really said they don't (he only said that your statement can't be or haven't been proven, i.e. he had a neutral standpoint on the subject).
My signature is empty.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2006, 09:22:54 am »
I still think about humanity. Sure, we may be blowing each other up now, but suppose aliens attacked.

Then we'd join hands and kick ass! \m/(>.<)\m/
Then let us genitically modify a group of humans and call them aliens then go to war with them to bring about world peace and unity =D

If given the choice I would more likely save the life of a human being than say a rabbit (but I would totally save a Fox over a human being nah j/k) However I don't think we should test make up and cosmetic crap (medical's fine) on animals and I wouldn't buy anything that uses Fox fur (my grounds being foxes are awsome =P)
Right on. XDDD

Why would animals don't have a soul? And even if that is true - why would it make it more valuable?
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2006, 02:28:00 am »
  • The Broken King
I don't see what the big deal is about one type of life having to be more valuable than another.

The life of a human is equal to that of an animal, or a plant, or a single celled organism, etc. To try and say that your life is worth more for any reason is egotistical.

However, it is natural to fend for yourself, and to side with those similar to you. As such, humans will always pick humans over other animals. That is just nature.

There is nothing morally wrong with eating meat - it's a personal choice, and animals do it all the time in nature. It's part of survival.

Humans are the most destructive of all species, and I think that that's wrong - but that doesn't necessarily make them worth more, or less.
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 03:37:29 pm »
live and let die

My Child Is Student of The Month at Neverland Ranch!
  • SSEdit

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 03:43:48 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
O_O massive gravedig here... Please avoid doing that :p
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 52 queries.